• This thread contains opinions and information that likely IS NOT ACCURATE. Do your own research on such an important topic on a site other than JazzFanz.com, please.

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Sadly we all know the outcome of this trial. Doesn't matter how good or bad the defense team or prosecution does. Doesn't matter what evidence is presented.
He will be acquitted.

There could be a video of trump meeting with the people who stormed the capital with him handing out schematics of the capital and tell them where security is the weakest.

Republican senators would still vote to acquit.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Gameface

IT'S TIME TO GET YOUR GAMEFACE ON!
Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
Any senator who doesn't vote to convict is a coward.

The Thriller

It's ironic that African American police officers risked their lives to save all these Republicans so Republicans can:
One cannot help but wonder by the lack of seriousness that Republicans are treating this if it actually would've been better for the long-term health of the country if Donald's insurrectionists had been successful at capturing a few of their targets?

Would Republicans be taking this more seriously if the world had seen Romney or Pence at the end of this?

Screen Shot 2021-02-10 at 7.49.06 PM.png

fishonjazz

Contributor
2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
It's ironic that African American police officers risked their lives to save all these Republicans so Republicans can:
One cannot help but wonder by the lack of seriousness that Republicans are treating this if it actually would've been better for the long-term health of the country if Donald's insurrectionists had been successful at capturing a few of their targets?

Would Republicans be taking this more seriously if the world had seen Romney or Pence at the end of this?

View attachment 10279
I have had that same thought.
Only a few nobodies died so who cares right?
Maybe if one of their own was captured and killed they would vote to convict.
I doubt it though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app