What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

You've also admitted youre biased and simply dont approve of Trump's demeanor, and therefore anything he does should be held against him.

If you weren't biased you wouldn't pass along myths such as the thousands of missing children nonsense, or sensationalize everything border security related like the leftist radicals are.

People keep questioning why nobody comments specifically on the bullet points in your list. The reason is because it reads like those anti-Obama emails that old men used to pass on. Call me odd but I voted for Obama's 2nd term because of the ridiculous outrage thrown his way and I'll vote a 2nd Trump for the same reason. TBh, I shouldn't read JF anymore cuz y'alls TDS made me a Trump voter.
What a dumb reason to vote for someone.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

What the heck? I'm not biased against Trump because of his demeanor. I'm anti Trump because of items like post 1 and post 3 of this thread.
I am.
And I think everyone should be.

When did it start to be ok to be an ******* piece of **** douchebag human being as long as you are doing a good job at work? (he is not)

Whether he was doing a great job as president or not if he acts the way he acts then we SHOULD all be biased against him.

I am.
And I think everyone should be.

When did it start to be ok to be an ******* piece of **** douchebag human being as long as you are doing a good job at work? (he is not)

Whether he was doing a great job as president or not if he acts the way he acts then we SHOULD all be biased against him.

I agree with you.

He is slime. He repeats the worst nonsense on the internet to slander his opponents and spread disinformation. Just today trump said in front of reporters that “he’s heard that Rep Omar is married to her brother.”

Sigh

And here’s the funny thing about Trump. Being a great President involves being diplomatic and sensitive. The world is far more complex than it was 100 years ago. One can’t just puff their chest out now and bellow some broad rhetoric that the world will get. There are too many players. Heck, it’s far more complex than just 30 years ago. And really one must be a great chess player so to speak. It’s a complex job and one needs to think ahead all the time and how decisions and words will affect each and everybody.

Trump is playing checkers though. And badly. And he and his constituents can’t even see it. That or they just don’t give a damn, so long as it means sticking to their guns. Because there’s something admirable about being loyal to one’s beliefs. Even when they’re completely idiotic and immoral. Evidently.

Great post.

That's ridiculous. Trump doesn't believe that we are a nation of laws, or at least that laws actually need to be obeyed. There is little in his speeches and tweets that espouse the above viewpoint. And it certainly isn't why people believe he is racist. Try again.

That's ridiculous. Trump doesn't believe that we are a nation of laws, or at least that laws actually need to be obeyed. And it certainly isn't why people believe he is racist. Try again.

Yes he does. He just thinks said laws are made to serve his wishes now. He fundamentally misunderstands “we are a nation of laws”.

That's ridiculous. Trump doesn't believe that we are a nation of laws, or at least that laws actually need to be obeyed. And it certainly isn't why people believe he is racist. Try again.

That's not ridiculous. Trump absolutely believes in the laws of our nation and obeys our laws. It is definitely a part of why people believe he is racist. Try again.

The idea that people are "anti-American" because they express a different view of this country and offer suggestions for improvement doesn't make sense. But if you insist on following that reasoning, then Trump must be anti-American because he ran on a platform of gloom and doom and fear and anger and how terrible this country is (listen to his Republican nomination acceptance speech). His MAGA motto must be anti-American because it says that America isn't great.

I don't remember Democrats telling him that he should go back to where he came from (Germany on his father's side, Scotland on his mother's) for spewing his anti-American views. His paternal grandparents and his mother were born in Europe, so his family had only been in the United States for one to two generations. Kind of like the Squad. He must hate our country.

That's not ridiculous. Trump absolutely believes in the laws of our nation and obeys our laws. It is definitely a part of why people believe he is racist. Try again.

Your head is so far up Trumps *** your toes are turning orange.