What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Impeachment is due process you ****ing numpty.

Also this is in fact the first time democrats have actually begun an impeachment inquiry.

For someone who spends a lot of time talking about politics you'd think you would have managed to learn a thing or two about it by now.
You have to vote for it btw. That gives both sides a chance to have "due process". Giving both sides equal representation and access requires a vote. A vote Republicans are daring.

Yadda yadda I can read Breitbart lies any day. Do you have any novel lies that have not been spoon fed to you?

Plus the Hillary obsession (I know, the only reason you bring her up is the Dems fault)

I literally have never read Breitbart. But maybe I should.

Last edited:
Fox News host Tucker Carlson has criticised Donald Trump for encouraging Ukraine to investigate his 2020 rival Joe Biden in a rare break from his staunch support for the president.
“Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden,” he said.

“Some Republicans are trying, but there’s no way to spin this as a good idea.”
Mr Carlson added: “Our leaders’ official actions should not be about politics…

“Once those in control of our government use it to advance their political goals, we become just another of the world’s many corrupt countries.”

Mr Carlson has previously criticised the president and complained in 2018 that Mr Trump had not fulfilled his campaign promises.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” the right-wing host said.

“It’s mostly his fault that he hasn’t achieved those things."

Its nice to see some republicans (shout out to Mitt Romney too) showing that they dont think what trump is doing with other countries is ok.

The republicans control the Senate. In the words of philosopher Billie Eilish “Duh”.

Dude you are on a team led by an impotent loser, staffed with mindless loser followers. Many will testify truthfully and the story is so simple even you should be able to grasp it.

Your dude is an incompetent crook.

And then you woke up and realized Trump is about to get re-elected.

You swamp monsters are circling the drain, thats why you cant see straight.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson has criticised Donald Trump for encouraging Ukraine to investigate his 2020 rival Joe Biden in a rare break from his staunch support for the president.
“Donald Trump should not have been on the phone with a foreign head of state encouraging another country to investigate his political opponent, Joe Biden,” he said.

“Once those in control of our government use it to advance their political goals, we become just another of the world’s many corrupt countries.”

Mr Carlson has previously criticised the president and complained in 2018 that Mr Trump had not fulfilled his campaign promises.

“His chief promises were that he would build the wall, defund Planned Parenthood and repeal Obamacare, and he hasn’t done any of those things,” the right-wing host said.

Its nice to see some republicans (shout out to Mitt Romney too) showing that they dont think what trump is doing with other countries is ok.

I love Tucker. He is such a good dude.

But you forgot to post the part where he doesn't agree with impeaching him over it.

Ah man. Look at Fish dipping his toes in the side of truth water. Its ok buddy. C'mon in. Jazzyfresh doesnt bite.

You should watch Tucker more hes spitting truth and facts all day long. Good to see you are warming up to him.

Yadda yadda I can read Breitbart lies any day. Do you have any novel lies that have not been spoon fed to you?

Plus the Hillary obsession (I know, the only reason you bring her up is the Dems fault)

Hey if you want to compare obsessions lets make a bet. I get 5 dollars for every time you have mentioned Trump and you get 10 dollars for every time I have mentioned Hillary.

Thats a screaming good bet man. Look at the odds you are getting. Wanna do it?

Good find. Tucker can’t admit that Donald needs to be impeached. He’d lose his show at Fox. But when even tucker can’t defend Donald’s behavior, it’s telling.

I think that’s why even the Trumpers on here have mostly given up trying to spin this. They’re now changing the subject to Hillary, Kavanaugh, and mostly just trolling posters. Deep down they know what Trump Did is wrong and there’s no defending it. But they can’t admit it. You don’t own the libs by admitting that trump committed impeachable acts that they wouldn’t tolerate if a Democrat had done it. #winning

Last edited:
Hey if you want to compare obsessions lets make a bet. I get 5 dollars for every time you have mentioned Trump and you get 10 dollars for every time I have mentioned Hillary.

Thats a screaming good bet man. Look at the odds you are getting. Wanna do it?

I get it. Hearing truth about trump makes you uncomfortable. Perhaps you forgot that he is POTUS and therefore a normal topic of everyday conversation.

HRC is a has-been loser so why are you hung up on her? The election is over. Move on, dude.

Another good find. I saw this on tv but didn’t know who the reporter was. Trump stumbled over his answer and said that he’d, “have to think about it.” So clearly, the answer is “no.” Which is telling.

Trump uses the “corruption” excuse as most authoritarian leaders do, to take out political opponents. They don’t actually care about corruption. Ambassador McFaul made a good point:

Donald Trump’s personal lawyer said his mission was “to disrupt the world” as he attempted to defend his involvement in the Ukraine scandal.

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani made the claim while being questioned about his role in pushing for an investigation into the US president’s political rival, Joe Biden.

His contact with Ukrainian officials on behalf of Mr Trump is now at the centre of the impeachment inquiry sparked by the release of a whistleblower complaint by a CIA official at the White House.

During an interview with Fox News, Mr Giuliani was asked why he was involved, rather than the State Department or the attorney general.

“Why are you the president’s personal attorney?,” added Martha MacCallum. “What is your personal mission?”

“Wow,” Mr Giuliani responded before adding: ”To disrupt the world.”

He continued: “My mission is to defend my client in the best traditions of the legal profession.... It is in the best interests of my client to unravel the corruption in the Ukraine

I love how he says that getting involved with ukraine was in the best interest of his client (trump) rather than the best interest of the united states.

I get it. Hearing truth about trump makes you uncomfortable. Perhaps you forgot that he is POTUS and therefore a normal topic of everyday conversation.

HRC is a has-been loser so why are you hung up on her? The election is over. Move on, dude.

Dude. Hell ya. We agree on something. High five bro.

Donald Trump is the POTUS. Hillary is a POS loser. Everyone needs to move on.

Last edited:
Donald Trump’s personal lawyer said his mission was “to disrupt the world” as he attempted to defend his involvement in the Ukraine scandal.

Former New York mayor Rudy Giuliani made the claim while being questioned about his role in pushing for an investigation into the US president’s political rival, Joe Biden.

His contact with Ukrainian officials on behalf of Mr Trump is now at the centre of the impeachment inquiry sparked by the release of a whistleblower complaint by a CIA official at the White House.

During an interview with Fox News, Mr Giuliani was asked why he was involved, rather than the State Department or the attorney general.

“Why are you the president’s personal attorney?,” added Martha MacCallum. “What is your personal mission?”

“Wow,” Mr Giuliani responded before adding: ”To disrupt the world.”

He continued: “My mission is to defend my client in the best traditions of the legal profession.... It is in the best interests of my client to unravel the corruption in the Ukraine

I love how he says that getting involved with ukraine was in the best interest of his client (trump) rather than the best interest of the united states.

Fish goes from his 3 word deep thought sentences to plagiarizing whole paragraphs.

Yep. No one is going to notcie. Fish said to himself.