What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

But not Trump... And neither were jailed because of Russia lol. I mean you had the guys lawyer and still got absolutely nothing. Think about that. His lawyer didn't even have dirt on him......

No biggie that potus is surrounded by criminals. I guess. You’d be wetting your diapers if Obama did 1% of what trump has done.

No biggie that potus is surrounded by criminals. I guess. You’d be wetting your diapers if Obama did 1% of what trump has done.
You mean like use his Defensive Department to literally spy on a soon to be president?

Have his FBI have a "backup plan" if Trump was elected?

Target conservative groups through the IRS?

Run guns to Cartels in Mexico that killed Americans?

Claim that Benghazi was over a video tape when records/intel show that Americans were in imminent danger months before?

Imagine yourself how angry you'd all be if Trump did any of these, especially spy on Biden.

No I wouldn't. As I said last night Trump's not the first president to abuse his power. I didn't cry when I felt Obama did it, I'm not crying now.

Chuck Norris lol.
Some people sure do like to incorporate celebrity into politics.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

You mean like use his Defensive Department to literally spy on a soon to be president?

Have his FBI have a "backup plan" if Trump was elected?

Target conservative groups through the IRS?

Run guns to Cartels in Mexico that killed Americans?

Claim that Benghazi was over a video tape when records/intel show that Americans were in imminent danger months before?

Imagine yourself how angry you'd all be if Trump did any of these, especially spy on Biden.

No I wouldn't. As I said last night Trump's not the first president to abuse his power. I didn't cry when I felt Obama did it, I'm not crying now.
Point proven lol

Where have I cried for impeachment? Where have I complained?
Where have I talked negative about Obama or asked for investigation?

I'll wait all douchey.
Well you said some negative things about Obama in the post I quoted. Unless you thought those things were positive.
You confuse yourself often it seems. You can't remember what you posted just a few minutes ago apparently.

Well you said some negative things about Obama in the post I quoted. Unless you thought those things were positive.
You confuse yourself often it seems. You can't remember what you posted just a few minutes ago apparently.

What negative things did I say? What parts were wrong? Everything I said is 100% factual.

What negative things did I say? What parts were wrong? Everything I said is 100% factual.
I didn't say it was incorrect. You are confused again.
Negative things can be true. (I'm shocked I had to explain that to someone)

As for you acting like Democrats can only beat him this way and not in a fair election lol at that. You claim to be about both sides right? Well maybe get off your high horse and point out that Trump seems to need Russia, ukraine, and China to beat his opponents in an election.

Why would a random American believe Russian or Chinese "facts"?
I know that in general Russia and China have plenty of resources to fabricate any evidence a la Fishonjazz caused the disappearance of the flight MH370 :), but are there really that huge amount of Americans who believe propaganda or fake evidence created by China or Russia and cannot distinguish whether some situation is true or not? Yes, when i was 10 year old, then i also believed that Soviet troops did not do anything bad in my country (according to history books at school - of course, my parents kept low profile to not have any troubles at work - basically every company at Soviet union had at least one KGB member), but now in modern times those who have graduated at least high school should not require that much of studying to verify whether some situation is true or not.
If the opponents are all good i.e have not done anything illegal, why they just do not shout - "hey, corners and diagonals are already covered in BS Bingo style" and just laugh and concentrating their skills to find (like in chess) not a good but even better move to win the elections?