What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Procedure:

No confusion here. Congress does have the power to investigate contemplated legislation, which would include an impeachment inquiry. A vote must pass for a president to be impeached, but a vote is not necessary to start an impeachment inquiry.

Read that, and tell me what you think about your previous assertion that a vote must pass to begin investigation
Procedure:

No confusion here. Congress does have the power to investigate contemplated legislation, which would include an impeachment inquiry. A vote must pass for a president to be impeached, but a vote is not necessary to start an impeachment inquiry.

Read that, and tell me what you think about your previous assertion that a vote must pass to begin investigation
This is post inquiry not pre. You're talking about something different than the vote for the inquiry. As far as investigating? I never said they weren't allowed. Again your on a different time frame.

Why is he blaming Perry for his perfect call? If the call was so perfect trump would be taking all the credit. Blaming it on Perry leads me to believe that Donald might have committed some impropriety on the call. Hmmmm

You mean like use his Defensive Department to literally spy on a soon to be president?

Have his FBI have a "backup plan" if Trump was elected?

Target conservative groups through the IRS?

Run guns to Cartels in Mexico that killed Americans?

Claim that Benghazi was over a video tape when records/intel show that Americans were in imminent danger months before?

Imagine yourself how angry you'd all be if Trump did any of these, especially spy on Biden.

No I wouldn't. As I said last night Trump's not the first president to abuse his power. I didn't cry when I felt Obama did it, I'm not crying now.

What an embarrassing list.

Oh. The spy gate conspiracy. Any evidence besides trump’s tweets? If true trump’s justice department would be all over it.

A “backup plan”. That doesn’t even sound sinister. No clue what that is

IRS conspiracy. Investigated. Nothing. Trump justice department chose to not reopen.

Guns in Mexico was a dumb *** sting operation not Obama running guns. Our cops are great but they make mistakes. Idiot.

Still trying to politicize Benghazi? Disgraceful. Good people died. Knock it off.

There is no moral equivalence whatsoever. Obama was an ineffective president but he was a decent person and not fundamentally corrupt. Trump is rotten to the core.

Cracks forming

If Donald didn’t do anything wrong why are even senate republicans, who have remained silent for 3 years, coming out to criticize dear leader?

Also, earth shattering news, it’s not going to get any better. This ain’t blowing over. It’s going to get worse. It’s only going to get worse.

Oh. The spy gate conspiracy. Any evidence besides trump’s tweets? If true trump’s justice department would be all over it.

IRS conspiracy. Investigated. Nothing. Trump justice department chose to not reopen.

Guns in Mexico was a dumb *** sting operation not Obama running guns. Our cops are great but they make mistakes. Idiot.

Still trying to politicize Benghazi? Disgraceful. Good people died. Knock it off.

There is no moral equivalence whatsoever. Obama was an ineffective president but he was a decent person and not fundamentally corrupt. Trump is rotten to the core.
I really considered going line by line and discussing each of these claims, but then I realized he's almost certainly heard them all debunked by now, he just doesn't care.

It's doesn't matter what you say to these people, you can spend an entire afternoon dismantling their arguments and they'll just be back the next day repeating the same BS over and over again.

Lol sure.

Lol the party of the Russia hoax talking about embarrassing. On the back burner like it never happened. "Oh but obstruction" that's kind of entirely different than Trump being a Russian whatever conspiracy the left made up.

3 years guys

3 ****ing years lol

I'm curious what JazzyFresh is talking about when he claims the DoD was investigating Trump.

Well, in his defense, what is the Dept of DEFENSE supposed to do other than spy on people? Defend America like with a military? Nah that can’t be it. Everyone knows that’s the job of the Dept of Education, you ignorant slut. ;)

You are both a gentleman and a scholar. Thank you for taking the time in debunking ****. It becomes so exhausting. In a way, I wonder if that’s what Trumpers are banking on? Spew enough disinformation that we end up too exhausted to debunk their nonsense?

Lol the party of the Russia hoax talking about embarrassing. On the back burner like it never happened. "Oh but obstruction" that's kind of entirely different than Trump being a Russian whatever conspiracy the left made up.

3 years guys

3 ****ing years lol
I can't wait until you realize that the Russian interference scandal and this latest Ukrainian scandal, are not really two separate events, but are inextricably linked together. One flowing from the last.

It's really going to bake your noodle.

There’s a lot of snowflake libtard cucks posting here. I saw the Benghazi movie. So obviously, we should overlook Trump’s impeachable offenses because obviously, logic.

Duh

I can't wait until you realize that the Russian interference scandal and this latest Ukrainian scandal, are not really two separate events, but are inextricably linked together. One flowing from the last.

Lol all because of an unnamed source.

3 years guys

3 ****ing years lol
Russian hoax lol. Did nothing substantial come from the Russian investigation for anyone?
I recall some dudes being busted for some ****.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Are people posting that they aren’t? Clearly they are. Trump knows he benefitted from Russian help in 2016. Russians are all but happy to see stupid republicans deny that Russia attacked us. Hell, I’d be surprised if they weren’t behind the disinformation campaign to blame the DNC’s hacking and subsequent Wikileaks/Gucifier leaks on Ukraine. If you’re Russia, What better way to smash Ukraine and pulverize their push towards western democracy than to turn 40 percent of America against Ukraine?

It’s amazing how easily some people are falling for Russian disinformation. They seem to despise Democrats more than Russians. Which is incredible. Russia has been our greatest threat for most of the past 70 years. It wasn’t that long ago that conservatives referred to them as the “evil empire.” Interesting how things have changed.

This is post inquiry not pre. You're talking about something different than the vote for the inquiry. As far as investigating? I never said they weren't allowed. Again your on a different time frame.
This is you misunderstanding. We're in the midst of the inquiry, which doesn't require a vote. We are having an inquiry, fair and square. The facts will come out, and we'll have a better picture.

Russian hoax lol. Did nothing substantial come from the Russian investigation for anyone?

Apparently people think because Mueller couldn’t press charges that not only was trump 100 percent exonerated (remember, mueller stated that if trump hadn’t committed a crime, they would’ve said so) that Russia is now 100 percent innocent.

Amazing

This is the line for people who intentionally avoided the Mueller report. It found that Russia interfered with the election to help Trump, that Trump welcomed the interference, and that he obstructed justice in the investigation.

It fell short of making a criminal referral against the president, based on DOJ guidelines that a sitting president can't be impeached. That's it, these chuckleheads are hanging their hat on a legal technicality, not the actual facts uncovered during the investigation.

Anyway its cool that one of the central figures of the Mueller investigation, Paul Manafort, has been getting visits in prison from one of the central figures in this latest scandal--Rudy G. I'm sure Manafort's history of corrupt dealings in Ukraine is just a coincidence though.