What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

How stupid do you have to be to believe this?

never mind. I’m sure jazz fresh, jazzta, hack, and babe will explain how Rudy and the deep state went rogue in conducting foreign policy without Trump knowing anything about it. And that we’re the crazy ones for believing what Trump’s own chief of staff admitted to in a press conference.

Why do you single out people, just lay down your arguments and whoever wants to will discuss them, no need to single out posters’ names. What are you doing.

And now we know Yovanovitch lied under oath too. If only these meetings weren't secret.

I'm not bothering with this today though. You guys aren't making sense anymore.

Why do you single out people, just lay down your arguments and whoever wants to will discuss them, no need to single out posters’ names. What are you doing.
Lol The Twiller wants me to rebute with a social media cut and paste. How the hell am I supposed to rebute with a intimate tweet?

But yeah, not today. Y'all have a good day The Twillbot included.

Glad you posted this so I can refer your liberal teammates to it on a daily.

Trap set, commence eating.

Every time you call me liberal, everyone who reads my posts interprets this to mean “NPC is an idiot with zero reading comprehension skills”. Since I’ve posted those trump policies that i support and articulated my political beliefs in pretty clear terms.

I don’t take it as the insult you intend it to be, since liberals are just people who I disagree with on policy. My wife is liberal. Two if my siblings are liberal. Pretty sure my 2 kids are going to be liberal. I love them all.

So let me say this slowly: “just. Because. One. Understands. That. Trump. Is. Incompetent. And. Harming. Our. Great. Country. Does. Not. Mean. You. Are. Liberal.

but go on explaining my ideology to me. It is like watching fat circus clowns trying to get into a VW bug. kinda funny. Kinda pathetic. you laugh at them but also feel a bit sorry for them.

I believe trump is a part of a vast liberal conspiracy to take power for the next decade and destroy the conservative/ republican brand. We’ll keep spending ourselves into spiraling debt and trump will have added 4 trillion in debt even before liberals will go nuts with their programs.

I didn't @ you, so I wasn't calling you out or desiring to engage in political discussion with you. Remember, you were the one who engaged with me on Wednesday night in the game thread on politics. So don't pretend like you've abstained from political discussion with me. You were the one who engaged, not me.

The purpose of the post was to show the ridiculous cult mentality of Trump's biggest defenders in Congress. The same mentality we see from you and those other posters here. It was to draw a comparison between the two. A point that went over your head (not surprising). Don't like being lumped in with other stupid posters/Trumpers (it's synonymous)? Don't be one. And before you argue, "Thrill, you just label anyone who disagree with as being stupid!" Not true. I respect plenty of people on this site who I disagree with. However, you have proven for months by the silliness of your pro-Trump arguments and other political posts that you are as clueless on politics as a polar bear finding himself in the tropics. I think we do society a disservice by not pointing out stupidity on all platforms be it in person or on social media.

But since I seem to trigger you, why don't you just put me on ignore? I'd apologize for triggering you, but it would be insincere.

Last edited:
I didn't @ you, so I wasn't calling you out or desiring to engage in political discussion with you. Remember, you were the one who engaged with me on Wednesday night in the game thread on politics. So don't pretend like you've abstained from political discussion with me. You were the one who engaged, not me.

The purpose of the post was to show the ridiculous cult mentality of Trump's biggest defenders in Congress. The same mentality we see from you and those other posters here. It was to draw a comparison between the two. A point that went over your head (not surprising). Don't like being lumped in with other stupid posters/Trumpers (it's synonymous)? Don't be one. And before you argue, "Thrill, you just label anyone who disagree with as being stupid!" Not true. I respect plenty of people on this site who I disagree with. However, you have proven for months by the silliness of your pro-Trump arguments and other political posts that you are as clueless on politics as a polar bear finding himself in the tropics. I think we do society a disservice by not pointing out stupidity on all platforms be it in person or on social media.

But since I seem to trigger you, why don't you just put me on ignore? I'd apologize for triggering you, but it would be insincere.

Sounds good man. You keep doing your little bot thing, nobody could possibly take you seriously anyway. I’m not going to put you on ignore just because you suggest it. I will if, and when I please.

How do you sue for treason?

and if one is found guilty in litigation, what do they forfeit? A week’s worth of earnings? A year’s worth? A lifetime’s?

You mean this?
https://www.dailywire.com/news/brea...h-in-impeachment-inquiry-congressman-suggests

Zelden is confused (or just lying). Yovanovitch said she didn't reply to the second email, and the quote Zelden is supplying is a reply to the first email.
Dude I don't care that you think Trump is extremely sexy and you have a sexual fetish about him. Why are continually telling me about it? Weird.

I know those aren't the words you used but that's what you're saying. Whatever that means.

Have a good day weirdo.

Sounds good man. You keep doing your little bot thing, nobody could possibly take you seriously anyway. I’m not going to put you on ignore just because you suggest it. I will if, and when I please.

I don’t think you know what bots do. Which again, isn’t surprising. Yes, put me on ignore. This is seriously the third time I’ve made this suggestion and the second time you’ve “threatened me” with it.

So either put up or shut up

Last edited:
Every time you call me liberal, everyone who reads my posts interprets this to mean “NPC is an idiot with zero reading comprehension skills”. Since I’ve posted those trump policies that i support and articulated my political beliefs in pretty clear terms.

I don’t take it as the insult you intend it to be, since liberals are just people who I disagree with on policy. My wife is liberal. Two if my siblings are liberal. Pretty sure my 2 kids are going to be liberal. I love them all.

So let me say this slowly: “just. Because. One. Understands. That. Trump. Is. Incompetent. And. Harming. Our. Great. Country. Does. Not. Mean. You. Are. Liberal.

but go on explaining my ideology to me. It is like watching fat circus clowns trying to get into a VW bug. kinda funny. Kinda pathetic. you laugh at them but also feel a bit sorry for them.

Ok. Ok. But you are at least bi-political. You like to swing both ways.

I dont hate liberals either. I as well have friends and family that are. I consider you my friend too.

Its just a disease. Its not anyone's fault. The propaganda for it is spread throughout the world, if you dont have strong enough spirit and mind you cant fight it. My posting is part of the cure. Im just trying to help. No hard feelings.

Anytime your liberalism flares up just let me know and I will spread some NPC Cream on you.

Have a good day sir.

I don’t think you know what bots do. Which again, isn’t surprising. Yes, put me on ignore. This is seriously the third time I’ve made this suggestion and the second time you’ve “threatened me” with it.

So either put up or shut up

Wait, why did you edit your original post:

“So either put up or shut up ******”, what is ******? I was going to say that I was very disappointed in you for resorting to insults, not your style. At least you took it back.

*shrugs

Been avoiding mirrors lately?

Stupid consists of basically being unreflective...... Stupid doesn't show up in fashions or cool getup, it doesn't show up in looks at all..... well, not necessarily, though many of our more superficial tribemen might mistake wampum and trinkets for real worth.......

So it turns out the "whistle-blower" is actually a recruit by, or a founding member of, "the Resistance", who has not left his politcal committments at home when he went to his job to serve the public.

It is a crime for federal employees to actively campaign or use their government jobs as a platform for poltical activities of a partisan nature.

HIs lawyer tweeted in Jan 2017 about his support for the anti-Trump coup. CIA chief Brennan planted him as a team member in the NSC and activated him as an anti-Trump resource within the NSC under Trump as a source/leaker/activist for the coup.

We have our own dedicated Resistance/Coup team in here, who began their ardent labors to make US elections fundamentally irrelevant when the stupid public doesn't vote right.

Last edited:
And now we know Yovanovitch lied under oath too. If only these meetings weren't secret.

I'm not bothering with this today though. You guys aren't making sense anymore.

True positive
False positive
True negative
False negative

How do we're figure out which is which?