What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Stupid consists of basically being unreflective...... Stupid doesn't show up in fashions or cool getup, it doesn't show up in looks at all..... well, not necessarily, though many of our more superficial tribemen might mistake wampum and trinkets for real worth.......

So it turns out the "whistle-blower" is actually a recruit by, or a founding member of, "the Resistance", who has not left his politcal committments at home when he went to his job to serve the public.

It is a crime for federal employees to actively campaign or use their government jobs as a platform for poltical activities of a partisan nature.

HIs lawyer tweeted in Jan 2017 about his support for the anti-Trump coup. CIA chief Brennan planted him as a team member in the NSC and activated him as an anti-Trump resource within the NSC under Trump as a source/leaker/activist for the coup.

We have our own dedicated Resistance/Coup team in here, who began their ardent labors to make US elections fundamentally irrelevant when the stupid public doesn't vote right.

Seems like something's missing....

I'm not Harambe. However, since you dragged me into this, let's look at it.

32% of registrations (1.69 million out of 5.31) are being sent letters to verify if they are still living there. Assuming even as man as 90% are not responded to, that still under 30% that will be removed.

http://www.laalmanac.com/election/el02.php

LA County had 57% turnout in 2016, not 75%. Higher than 2012, lower than 2008, and not too different from national averages. Even if every single on of the 1.69 million registrations should no longer be valid, that still puts the LA county turn out at well below 100%

Wish granted. You were wrong. No one is surprised.

Many were not residents of Ferguson, and some not even residents of St. Louis County/City. From the pictures I saw, well over 80% were black.

https://www.breitbart.com/blog/2014/08/11/Riots-in-Missouri/

I think she's either a a racist, ignorant blowhard, or is deliberating getting some wingnut welfare, just based on that one sentence. Reading further, and a couple of other articles, didn't do much to change that opinion.

57% in LA, 80% in SF (since SF is much wealthier than LA, this is not a surprise, and again lower than it was in 2008).

Perhaps next time you could go over the case with a person who knows how to add and subtract.

I agree both sides engage in vote tally corruption.
Calling Sonnie Johnson a "racist" is about as ignorant as anyone can be. I didn't look at your link in Breitbart news about the number of blacks supposedly involved. I was referencing her talk show, a recent guest and their discussion about it. I'm not one who can report exact comments or figures for that matter, without keeping my references on the desk, so to speak. I do speak largely in illustrative terms.

But the reason I referenced you in Harambe's challenge is becuase I dug up the material on LA county and posted links to it in prior discussion you were involved in, with you in mind for my response to you then.

One of the difficulties in assessing various modes of voter fraud and producing estimates of the extent of each, is that a lot of government data is not open to the public. It can be got out by good lawyers with a case to make, though, and that is what Judicial Watch is doing in California.

There are a lot of very unhappy citizens in California who are sending in contributions to Jjudicial Watch because as local obsevers they believe there is too much fraud going on.

I will research the data now available when I start my thread on it, and I'll let you know when I'm on the job.

Seems like something's missing....

could be.

I don't expect serious thinkers to swallow my comments without reflection.

I am more in the mode of trying to pose questions or provoke serious thought than making the world right as I see it. I am nowhere near the mechanisms of power, and have few resources for information.

I think there are a lot of facts we have not had out yet on the subject. I suspect William Barr and the dude in Connecticut assigned to investigate some of the activities of government officials in the effort to spy on Trump campaign, and undo his election, might be slow walking their work out of political prudence customary for long-surviving political wonks in our system.

Calling Sonnie Johnson a "racist" is about as ignorant as anyone can be. I didn't look at your link in Breitbart news about the number of blacks supposedly involved. I was referencing her talk show, a recent guest and their discussion about it. I'm not one who can report exact comments or figures for that matter, without keeping my references on the desk, so to speak. I do speak largely in illustrative terms.

When you refer to looting and pillaging as the favorite past time of black people, that is straight-up racist. I don't particularly care if you disagree on that. You asked me to "Read a little Sonnie", so I read.

There are a lot of very unhappy citizens in California who are sending in contributions to Jjudicial Watch because as local obsevers they believe there is too much fraud going on.

I will research the data now available when I start my thread on it, and I'll let you know when I'm on the job.

People's suspicions are not evidence. If you find actual evidence, I'l look at it.

When you refer to looting and pillaging as the favorite past time of black people, that is straight-up racist. I don't particularly care if you disagree on that. You asked me to "Read a little Sonnie", so I read.

People's suspicions are not evidence. If you find actual evidence, I'l look at it.

In regard to Sonnie, I'm pretty sure you are confused somehow.

Sonnie quotes Obama's DOJ report finding local police working the district for revenue via abusive enforcement of local traffic and parking ordinances as a provocation. She is 100% on the problem of black men subjected to preferential prosecution and incarceration by police and judges. She is all about compassion for the black men in marginal life choice predicaments, and doing stuff to help them get out of the pattern.

She is black. She is ghetto. She's been there, she loves her ethnicity and her color and her community. She is also very very intelligent and a good journalist.
She is affiliated with Breitbart, but I rarely go on the Breitbart site. I just hear the radio, with rare but determined exceptions when I want to get the facts.

"people's suspicions" may not be qualified evidence, like smoke doesn't prove a fire. Lots of ways to do fraud, mostly done by people who know how to do it.

It's very sad that you don't see a difference. I suggest you take that break you discussed earlier.

I apologize about the way I went about that but my point is, Trump did not say a single word of that. This is not a joking matter where you put phony words in someone's mouth. You can sugar coat it all you want but again he made that entire line up. He lied, Trump did not say a single word of what Schifty said.

This is a serious matter to some, not some ****ing parody.

Last edited:
Wait, why did you edit your original post:

“So either put up or shut up ******”, what is ******? I was going to say that I was very disappointed in you for resorting to insults, not your style. At least you took it back.

*shrugs

Weren't you going to put me on ignore?

Weren't you going to put me on ignore?

I said I didn’t feel like engaging in political discussion with you anymore, which is different from putting you on ignore. I just take a quick glance through your posts to verify the lengths that ignorance/insanity can reach.

You don't understand the concept of being able to communicate the same ideas using different words?

Listening to this conversion is like talking to my teenage son.

Me: "You need to get into the car, we need to leave right away"

Me: (3 minutes later): "Dude, we are going to be late unless we leave now"

Son: "But Dad, you didn't tell me we are going to be late unless we leave now, you told me we needed to leave right away"

Here (with supposed adults):

A: No one said "quid pro quo" what they said was "you need to do that in order for us to do this"

B: But that is precisely what a quid pro quo is

C: No, they never said those precise words, so it never happened.

The conversation is truly that stupid.

Trump has some smart supporters but there is no sign on them here.

Never mistake yourself for one...

The worst thing about any discussion you get into, it **** like this. You have nothing to say. It's nothing but an unfounded insult. Not even civil, totally lacking in intellect, and does not address the subject being discussed at all.

The worst thing about any discussion you get into, it **** like this. You have nothing to say. It's nothing but an unfounded insult. Not even civil, totally lacking in intellect, and does not address the subject being discussed at all.

Yeah, like for example that time I wouldn't look for the article you "read" and bitched about, and then wouldn't dissect your **** half-assed statements.

Or the more recent "I intend to divert" I clearly forgot about.

Never forget which one of us provides sources, and not spout off an opinion often not our own.

Wanna bet?

Trump: “I would like you to do us a favor though.”
Schiff: "I have a favor I want from you"
Lol way to completely be disingenuous. These least important part.
Let's bet. Accounts. Find me where Trump said this.
Schiff: "I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that."

I don’t like Trump but this political persecution is getting out of hands, shifting towards an attack on our democracy more than anything, with vaguely founded accusations. You want to get Trump out of the office, just vote him out of the office. This whole impeachment ordeal is becoming a very bad look.

Lol way to completely be disingenuous. These least important part.
Let's bet. Accounts. Find me where Trump said this.
Schiff: "I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I'm going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that."
Way to move the goalposts. You LITERALLY said "single word."

Oh, you didn't mean what you said?

Well, then, you're a lying sack of s*** and none of us should ever listen to you again. Maybe you should be sued for treason. Whatever the f*** that means.