What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Provide me transcripts that this happened and hell yeah! You never will though. Never.
Are these people liars?

You need to prove that trump told nobody, not that he did not tell certain people. And since the people he likely told are refusing to testify, what next, Sherlock?

Put Rudy, Reince, and others under oath, and then talk to me.

But put all that aside, you really believe all these people asked Ukraine to investigate, using Trump's name, without Trump's knowledge?

You must think he is astronomically out of touch and clueless.

I guess Rudy could have been lying when he did things in Trump's name, but then why did Trump bring it up in the phone call?

You've got to work really really really hard and strain credulity like Elastigirl to get there. That kind of cognitive dissonance takes serious mental energy, I'd be stressed out if I were you. I mean, come on, let's be real for a minute, you do believe that trump wanted Ukraine to investigate Biden, don't you? I mean, come on. Please answer.

Last edited:
I listened to some of Sondland's schtick. Anyone who has to explain how patriotic and decent and good he is must fundamentally believe the facts don't really matter. It's the Liar syndrome.

So I have noticed that there is a tight little group of determined liars, consisting of officials who were involved themselves in Ukraine's past administration's known corruption. The bawling Ambassador who claims she hasn't seen Biden's CFR boast, under oath no less. Now Sondland, who thinks boiler plate credits handed out like candy to officials who are fitting in well with corrupt systems actually prove integrity.

You need to prove that trump told nobody, not that he did not tell certain people. And since the people he likely told are refusing to testify, what next, Sherlock?

Put Rudy, Reince, and others under oath, and then talk to me.

But put all that aside, you really believe all these people asked Ukraine to investigate, using Trump's name, with Trump's knowledge?

You must think he is astronomically out of touch and clueless.

I guess Rudy could have been lying when he did things in Trump's name, but then why did Trump bring it up in the phone call?

You've got to work really really really hard and strain credulity like Elastigirl to get there. That kind of cognitive dissonance takes serious mental energy, I'd be stressed out if I were you. I mean, come on, let's be real for a minute, you do believe that trump wanted Ukraine to investigate Biden, don't you? I mean, come on. Please answer.
Sexism again

Jazzy is the type of guy who could have a daughter dating a scumbag and she is always coming home with black eyes and bruises all over and her friends are telling jazzy that her boyfriend is beating her and jazzy be like, I haven't seen a video of these beatings so I'm not going to call the cops about it or do anything about it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Sucks don't it? I'm playing your game. Then some psychos follow me to other Jazz threads and spew hatred. Some truthfully ****ed up humans.(not you)
Kinda makes you wonder why so many posters have a problem with you but not others. Maybe it's you?

Its irrelevant. It really is. Its you guys moving the goalpost and making something out of nothing.

No...law...was...broke... Its nothing more than grasping at straws.
It's actually just a simple question.

Jazzy is the type of guy who could have a daughter dating a scumbag and she is always coming home with black eyes and bruises all over and her friends are telling jazzy that her boyfriend is beating her and jazzy be like, I haven't seen a video of these beatings so I'm not going to call the cops about it or do anything about it.

Really? What a ****ing absolutely stupid thing to say. Come on dude... Disgusting.

Sexism again

Nice deflection.

Why are you insulted by a comparison to a superhero, just because she is a woman? There is nothing wrong with Elastigirl, why would that be insulting to you? She's super cool. And is there an Elastiboy? if there is, I'll go back and edit my post if that make you feel more secure.

So, back to my question, you don't really believe that Trump was not behind the push for Ukraine to investigate, do you? I mean, come on. He you really believe he knew nothing about these people who have admitted asking the Ukrainians to investigate, on behalf of Trump? Zero, nada? Surely you have more faith in Donald than to think that he is that disengaged, right? Please answer. Pretty pretty please.

Last edited:
Really? What a ****ing absolutely stupid thing to say. Come on dude... Disgusting.
Well I mean how could you trust testimony from her friends? What if his friends were telling you that she is just really clumsy and falls a lot?

You need that hardcore proof to believe anything right?

Yeah sexism and woman(my own daughter) beating. Classy guys. Classy.

I'll see you guys later. I should've known better. I'm better than that diatribe.

Still waiting for any of you to answer mine about actual transcripts so spare me with your garbage. Well you did answer me, you admitted there is none. But anybody else.

If you truly believed that Trump knew nothing about his people asking Ukrainians to do something on Trump's behalf, just have the courage to say it.

We all expect that you don't really believe it, but you just won't say it.

(prepare for incoming deflections, distractions, references to previous "unanswered" questions, obfuscations, etc.....)

If you truly believed that Trump knew nothing about his people asking Ukrainians to do something on Trump's behalf, just have the courage to say it.

We all expect that you don't really believe it, but you just won't say it.

(prepare for incoming deflections, distractions, references to previous "unanswered" questions, obfuscations, etc.....)
As I said, I'm done. Have a nice day! Gross. We now have sexism, assassination, calling people Nazis, and people talking about beating women like it's some joke.

And I'm the bad guy...

****ed up

Yeah sexism and woman(my own daughter) beating. Classy guys. Classy.

I'll see you guys later. I should've known better. I'm better than that diatribe.
I'm not scared of hypothetical examples. Then again, I'm not constantly making myself out to be a victim either.
Eh, to each their own.

Well I mean how could you trust testimony from her friends? What if his friends were telling you that she is just really clumsy and falls a lot?

You need that hardcore proof to believe anything right?

@JazzyFresh doesn't handle hypothetical scenarios well. He takes them literally. He actually thinks you're saying that his daughter is getting or will be beat by her boyfriend. Clearly a sign of high intelligence.

As I said, I'm done. Have a nice day! Gross. We now have sexism, assassination, calling people Nazis, and people talking about beating women like it's some joke.

And I'm the bad guy...

****ed up
Did someone call you a bad guy or are you just throwing that in there too?

And I'm the bad guy...

****ed up

We know these are hard times to be a Trump supporters. Go find a nice safe space and be happy.