What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Honestly, I don't really care if he is here or not. I never read his posts anyways. I don't think anyone really does. It's like he is banned already tbh. Nothing much would change if he actually got banned.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

you're definitely not wrong. He’s ignored by most posters. I do think there’s value however in enforcing rules and sending him a message that he can’t caca all over this website without consequences.

With all due respect, what you have said in this discussion gives absolutely no indication that you have any understanding of what liberals think at all.
You're entitled to your opinion. I believe that I can both understand your opinion and disagree with it. Much of this comes down to very fundamental levels. Liberals and conservatives literally are not trying to accomplish the same things. As a result of the huge disparity in their goals, they see almost everything in different ways.

For example, liberals tend to see fairness as a core value. They believe that it's the government's job to even things out. That sounds wonderful on the surface, but in practice it rarely works out according to plan. From a conservative's perspective imposed fairness is a utopian and unrealistic idea. Conservatives tend to see life as intrinsically unfair. They believe it is up to the individual to build the best life they can for themselves given their unique circumstances. This doesn't mean that they don't have compassion or a desire to assist the disadvantaged, but it does mean that they are not in favor of government intervention forcing such things. As a result of these very different views on this one subject, members of these two groups see very different realities. An act that looks like pure compassion to one group can come off as exactly the opposite to the other group.

But as I said before, even though I believe that the conservative view is the better one which is more likely to create positive results for the greatest number of people, I am still able to understand why liberals see this issue the way they do.

I mean, I read all the Russian language newspaper articles about it and laid out a detailed timeline of what happened for you months ago.

But, you're right, no interest in investigating or understanding any of this.
I have never seen anything that explains what Hunter was being paid for. I know you made the claim that he is as competent and qualified as other people in similar positions, but I strongly disagree. I don't remember everything you believed you proved in your timeline, but I certainly don't think you came anywhere close to clearing Biden's name.

Burisma doesn't have a responsibility to explain their hiring choices.

I've found it funny that people are SURE Hunter Biden didn't have any qualifications. Do they have a copy of his resume? No? They just know that he has no qualifications. How? Because they said so, that's how.

But for what it's worth, yeah, it's fishy. So if there is an actual crime or something go for it, prosecute. Trump had his goons out digging around. Did they find anything worth taking legal action on? No.

So there that is.

you're definitely not wrong. He’s ignored by most posters. I do think there’s value however in enforcing rules and sending him a message that he can’t caca all over this website without consequences.
Fair enough

Fair enough

I wasn’t trying to make a mountain out of a molehill. In the grand scheme of things, heathme’s trolling isn’t the end of the world. But it was weird to see nearly 2 straight pages blacked out only to see @colton say that he’s added a third block to his list. I then clicked to reveal who the ignored posters (something I've heen doing a lot lately) and saw that he was referring to heathme/political jazz fan. It struck me as odd that even a good poster like him (and a more) would be placing heathme on ignore for his trolling.

Burisma doesn't have a responsibility to explain their hiring choices.

I've found it funny that people are SURE Hunter Biden didn't have any qualifications. Do they have a copy of his resume? No? They just know that he has no qualifications. How? Because they said so, that's how.

But for what it's worth, yeah, it's fishy. So if there is an actual crime or something go for it, prosecute. Trump had his goons out digging around. Did they find anything worth taking legal action on? No.

So there that is.

How many years ago was that? Why does it matter now or ever as far as our Country is concerned. Phony "conspiracy" charges of our government sending money to Burisma or in the interest of Burisma have been thoroughly debunked. And so have charges regarding Biden's personal agenda to fire Shoken: “The position regarding getting rid of Shokin was not Vice President Biden’s position; it was the position of the U.S. government, as well as the European Union and international financial institutions,” said Amos J. Hochstein, former coordinator for international energy affairs at the State Department and one of the few administration officials who directly confronted Mr. Biden at the time about his son." But as I said, this has nothing to do with what Trump is charged with and by changing the focus, is exactly what the Senate Republicans are trying to do with the impeachment hearings, the old bait and switch. The important thing to remember here is that what Trump was asking for in his squeeze play was an official announcement from Zelensky that an investigation had been opened regarding the Biden's and Bursma (don't forget that Trump also asked Ukraine to take the fall for the Russian DNC hack).

We still All remember, right? Biden was acting as a representative of the United States together with European nations to pressure ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor who refused to prosecute corruption, right? Biden was supported by both Republicans and Democrats in the Senate in this effort.

If he was acting to protect his son or enrich Burisma, why would he be supported by Senate Republicans? Why would he be supported by European countries? Why would he pressure Ukraine to fire a corrupt prosecutor?

Furthermore, we all know Trump doesn’t care about corruption. His own record shows how corrupt he is.

Those still buying into this Biden crime mafia conspiracy are just too glued to Trump’s anus to see the big picture. They’re unreasonable and won’t be able to comprehend any facts that challenge their Trumpian worldview.

Honestly, I don't really care if he is here or not. I never read his posts anyways. I don't think anyone really does. It's like he is banned already tbh. Nothing much would change if he actually got banned.

I rarely watch the videos or click the links, but I do read his posts.

I have never seen anything that explains what Hunter was being paid for. I know you made the claim that he is as competent and qualified as other people in similar positions, but I strongly disagree.

Why do you disagree?

Let's say Hunter was actually brought on because of contacts in the US government. Why does that involve Joe Biden? You don't think Hunter can dial a phone on his own? You don't think he met hundreds of people, including current legislators, in Washington while his father was a Senator/VP?

This is quite the story:

listen to the audio.

I hope NPR launches a formal complaint. Their reporter shouldn’t be belittled like that by a sexist pompous ******* who thinks that everyone is as stupid as Trump’s Fox News addicted sycophants.

also, why would it matter whether she can find Ukraine on a map? Why does it matter if most Americans can? The issue is Pompeo’s lack of supporting our good diplomats around the world. The issue is with Pompeo enabling a president to commit impeachable actions. Whether Donald used aid to Ukraine, Somalia, or Vietnam, it doesn’t matter. Abuse of power and obstruction of justice is impeachable.

Last edited:
This is quite the story:

listen to the audio.

I hope NPR launches a formal complaint. Their reporter shouldn’t be belittled like that by a sexist pompous ******* who thinks that everyone is as stupid as Trump’s Fox News addicted sycophants.

also, why would it matter whether she can find Ukraine on a map? Why does it matter if most Americans can? The issue is Pompeo’s lack of supporting our good diplomats around the world. The issue is with Pompeo enabling a president to commit impeachable actions. Whether Donald used aid to Ukraine, Somalia, or Vietnam, it doesn’t matter. Abuse of power and obstruction of justice is impeachable.

You keep on beating me by a few hours. I was literally going to post this exact same tweet. Of COURSE Pompeo can't point to where he defended Amb. Yovanovitch. Because he never did.

fair enough. I’ve been reporting him almost everyday now for a while.

I think there is ample evidence to tell that he’s heathme. I’m not sure if he was ever banned. But they’re clearly the same poster.
Pretty sure Heathme was banned, although I'd have to look it up to be certain.

It would be nice if someone would drain the swamp.