What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I hear a Republican voice in the distance explaining why they refused to have a fair impeachment trial...

“Let the voters decide his fate!”

sigh

I don't even get what purpose this serves. How does a smaller democratic primary help Trump?

^^^
He' knows he can get away with anything now. You know, as long as it's in the country's "best interest" anything is apparently legal. Frankly, maybe worse than Nixon's "it's not illegal if the President does it." Tropico banana Republic.

Catching up on my liberal agenda rhetoric.

Reactions: Red
Just going to post this since Pelosi is demanding others to follow her Communist threats and not be afforded the same 1st Amendment rights that were afforded to her tyrannical impeachment that she failed at.

Sick woman leading a sick party. Luckily for true Americans we know exactly how much hate is in her and seen right though it.

Lol she's so triggered that Trump is smarter than her and one upped her again. Lol she's literally demanding Twitter get rid of her actions like it never happened.

So how was the trial unfair? Because the House failed to call witnesses? Thats not the Senates job...

I'm not even educated and I know that.

What I find funny and it doesn't take much common sense to figure out is that if Mitt Romney is saying Trump is 100% guilty than why did he need more witnesses?

He didnt. It's all a ruse to get people to say how unfair the completely fair 13+ witnesses to 0 process was.

Just going to post this since Pelosi is demanding others to follow her Communist threats and not be afforded the same 1st Amendment rights that were afforded to her tyrannical impeachment that she failed at.

What fever dream did that come from?

We all know how fair Schifty lying straight face to the sheep about the transcript was. He literally made things up that never happened like "I want you to dig up dirt", but let's claim unfairness.

Unfair would be to use a completely false document, paid for by Hillary to weaponize the FBI to illegally spy on a Presidents advisor. Proceeded by a 3 year investigation by the same FBI that swore to do everything in it's power to keep Trump out of office.

Unfair would be impeaching an elected official off of absolutely nothing but 2nd hand accounts. Especially when we have transcripts that prove what some person that doesn't exist said happened never happened.