What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I'm not choosing not to see them. Since you are aware of them, please point them out to me.

But the bigger point is, at what point will the mainstream media begin informing the public about these accusations? My guess is it will happen once they have figured out a way to replace Biden with someone they believe actually has a shot at beating Trump.
I'm pretty sure my post was the first on the forum about it FWIW. I think there are a lot of reasons why it's not breaking through in the media, some of it's timing, some of it is probably due to political pressure, and the right wing media is probably sitting on it until closer to November.

I'm pretty sure my post was the first on the forum about it FWIW. I think there are a lot of reasons why it's not breaking through in the media, some of it's timing, some of it is probably due to political pressure, and the right wing media is probably sitting on it until closer to November.
Jazzy Fresh (I think) has been bringing it up a lot, but people simply say he's trolling and ignore it. It feels very different from the way people reacted to the Kavanaugh accusations. But like I already said, I expect the left to jump on this story in the most self-rightous and congratulatory way imaginable once they have a replacement in place.

Jazzy Fresh (I think) has been bringing it up a lot, but people simply say he's trolling and ignore it. It feels very different from the way people reacted to the Kavanaugh accusations. But like I already said, I expect the left to jump on this story in the most self-rightous and congratulatory way imaginable once they have a replacement in place.
“We didn’t wait on this. There was a world-wide pandemic happening. These things take time to verify and you must be meticulous. Once that all came together, we acted. [Now pivot to talking about republicans].”

But I’m glad they’ve acted on Bernie’s sexism.

I'm not choosing not to see them. Since you are aware of them, please point them out to me.

But the bigger point is, at what point will the mainstream media begin informing the public about these accusations? My guess is it will happen once they have figured out a way to replace Biden with someone they believe actually has a shot at beating Trump.
Well since we are all informed currently the answer to your question is that it's already happened.

There is this tiny little newsworthy thing going on right now called a pandemic. News seems to be talking a lot about it for some reason

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

For those framing any of this as left or right problem are so far behind. Wow, get your heads out of your asses and start figuring out ways to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see you and the other Trumpers saying "once they have a replacement."
That would be a pretty big thing for the party to do and should be applauded if it happens. Front-runner gets accused and then gets taken out? Pretty damn big move just for an accusation with no actual conviction.

What happened with kavanaugh again? Did he end up getting the position or not? What happened with Trump? Did he get the nomination for the Republican party or did the Republicans put someone else in place after seeing ALL the horrible crap on Trump's personal resume?

“We didn’t wait on this. There was a world-wide pandemic happening. These things take time to verify and you must be meticulous. Once that all came together, we acted. [Now pivot to talking about republicans].”

But I’m glad they’ve acted on Bernie’s sexism.
Whether waiting or not. I consider acting better than not.

That would be a pretty big thing for the party to do and should be applauded if it happens. Front-runner gets accused and then gets taken out? Pretty damn big move just for an accusation with no actual conviction.

What happened with kavanaugh again? Did he end up getting the position or not? What happened with Trump? Did he get the nomination for the Republican party or did the Republicans put someone else in place after seeing ALL the horrible crap on Trump's personal resume?

I say "once they have a replacement" because anyone who is paying attention can see that Biden is on the decline in a big way. It's sad that life follows that sort of a trajectory, but that's how it works. IMO Biden's surge to the top of the race was caused more by the fear of Bernie than by anything else. Because of Biden's South Carolina win he appeared to be the best choice... and then reality hit and we all discovered that Biden is even less sharp than he used to be. These are the true reasons they need to find a way to replace him.

BTW, who besides me (not a Trumper, just not a hater, BTW) have you seen say, "Once they have a replacement."?

I don’t believe he will be replaced. I also don’t believe this will become a big media story (unless it’s brought up in the general election, but even then I doubt it’s brought up... same reason Trump’s most legitimate and worst sexual assault/rape allegation was never brought up in 2016). My conditional statement on this ever getting mainstream press is in the event that Biden is not the nominee. I believe he’s the nominee.

I can't figure out what you mean by this. I made a prediction about how the left is going to react in the future. We will not know whether I'm right until sometime in the future.
I will help you understand your own post.
This is what you said: At what point will the mainstream media begin informing the public about these accusations?

The answer: it already happened because the accusations have been discussed already in this very thread.

For those framing any of this as left or right problem are so far behind. Wow, get your heads out of your asses and start figuring out ways to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Help how?

I will help you understand your own post.
This is what you said: At what point will the mainstream media begin informing the public about these accusations?

The answer: it already happened because the accusations have been discussed already in this very thread.

Those sources weren’t mainstream media.

I don’t believe he will be replaced.

Weird that you posted this then: “We didn’t wait on this. There was a world-wide pandemic happening. These things take time to verify and you must be meticulous. Once that all came together, we acted. [Now pivot to talking about republicans].”

Those sources weren’t mainstream media.
According to your definition, sure.
I consider Twitter mainstream. Saw some tweets about the accusations. Only thing more mainstream than Twitter is Facebook imo.
Lots of people seem to be on Twitter. Lots of eyes up in there. Hard to hide stuff once it hits the twitterverse.
Agree to disagree

Last edited:
Weird that you posted this then: “We didn’t wait on this. There was a world-wide pandemic happening. These things take time to verify and you must be meticulous. Once that all came together, we acted. [Now pivot to talking about republicans].”

That’s a hypothetical of how a narrative would construct in the event there was a replacement for Biden. I’ve already said that I think that’s less likely at this point. And I’ve qualified my statement that those arguments only come out of he were replaced, which, again, I think is unlikely.

According to your definition, sure.
I consider Twitter mainstream. Saw some tweets about the accusations. Only thing now mainstream than Twitter is Facebook imo.
Lots of people seem to be in Twitter. Lots of eyes up in there. Hard to hide stuff once it hurts the twitterverse.
Agree to disagree

You can define Facebook and Twitter as mainstream media sources if you’d like, but that’s not how the term is used.

Good ol trump: Despite comparing it to the ordinary flu and saying for weeks that it would pass, the president insisted Tuesday that he understood all along that it could be a killer of historic proportions. “I thought it could be,” he said. “I knew everything. I knew it could be horrible, and I knew it could be maybe good.”

huh?