What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I will help you understand your own post.
This is what you said: At what point will the mainstream media begin informing the public about these accusations?

The answer: it already happened because the accusations have been discussed already in this very thread.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
Well at least we now know that you don't understand what mainstream media is.

Weird that you posted this then: “We didn’t wait on this. There was a world-wide pandemic happening. These things take time to verify and you must be meticulous. Once that all came together, we acted. [Now pivot to talking about republicans].”

I think you misunderstood. He is making a hypothetical statement about what Democrats might eventually say.

In other words hardly anyone has said a word about this. So we agree.
If you Google it there are lots of news organizations taking about it. It's on NPR, NY times, and a lot of other organizations. There are also other mainstream news organizations like fox news articles pointing out no one is talking about it. Which doed seem where you might getting your info. They are bashing on CNN specific. CNN has reported on his allegations in the past, but seemed to not ask him about it recently or have much on this one. But CNN is a crap news source, it's no surprise they are running what people are clicking on. Virus is pretty much most news right now.

Main stream media doesn't usually mean social media. But it's the main news source for Americans so it should be. It's as mainstream as you can get.

If you Google it there are lots of news organizations taking about it. It's on NPR, NY times, and a lot of other organizations. There are also other mainstream news organizations like fox news articles pointing out no one is talking about it. Which doed seem where you might getting your info. They are bashing on CNN specific. CNN has reported on his allegations in the past, but seemed to not ask him about it recently or have much on this one. But CNN is a crap news source, it's no surprise they are running what people are clicking on. Virus is pretty much most news right now.

Main stream media doesn't usually mean social media. But it's the main news source for Americans so it should be. It's as mainstream as you can get.
When I google "Joe Biden Tara Reade" and add any of NPR, New York Times, MSNBC, or anything else, I can't get any hits with any of those organizations. Could you link some? Also no hits if I substitute "Tara Reade" with "assaulted staffer."

Last edited:

I am not getting my info from Fox. I became aware of the rape allegation on this site. I thought it was interesting that I hadn't heard about it in the mainstream media (which everyone other than a few people on here know is definitely not the same thing as social media). Of course I know that there is a very big story that's drowning things out right now, but I think my observations are relevant.

On a partially related note, I saw Biden on Jimmy Fallon last night. He was a rambling wreck. Listening to him attempt to speak further convinces me that the time will come that the Democratic establishment tries to replace him... or at the very least wishes that they could figure out a way to replace him. If he doesn't somehow improve dramatically, and very quickly, Trump will destroy him in the debates. Biden is taking bumbling to a whole new level these days.

I am not getting my info from Fox. I became aware of the rape allegation on this site. I thought it was interesting that I hadn't heard about it in the mainstream media (which everyone other than a few people on here know is definitely not the same thing as social media). Of course I know that there is a very big story that's drowning things out right now, but I think my observations are relevant.

On a partially related note, I saw Biden on Jimmy Fallon last night. He was a rambling wreck. Listening to him attempt to speak further convinces me that the time will come that the Democratic establishment tries to replace him... or at the very least wishes that they could figure out a way to replace him. If he doesn't somehow improve dramatically, and very quickly, Trump will destroy him in the debates. Biden is taking bumbling to a whole new level these days.
Then you have trump with all of his coherent speaking:
Despite comparing it to the ordinary flu and saying for weeks that it would pass, the president insisted Tuesday that he understood all along that it could be a killer of historic proportions. “I thought it could be,” he said. “I knew everything. I knew it could be horrible, and I knew it could be maybe good.”

Good ol bumbling trump that can't be defeated in a debate

Then you have trump with all of his coherent speaking:
Despite comparing it to the ordinary flu and saying for weeks that it would pass, the president insisted Tuesday that he understood all along that it could be a killer of historic proportions. “I thought it could be,” he said. “I knew everything. I knew it could be horrible, and I knew it could be maybe good.”

Good ol bumbling trump that can't be defeated in a debate

Hmm. You mean he took an optimistic approach and is now walking that back? I don't see it as a big deal, but I know some people think it is.

There was a part in Biden's talk with Fallon where he discussed having five grandchildren. Do you think it's odd that he actually has seven?

Hmm. You mean he took an optimistic approach and is now walking that back? I don't see it as a big deal, but I know some people think it is.

There was a part in Biden's talk with Fallon where he discussed having five grandchildren. Do you think it's odd that he actually has seven?

I always find it humorous in any discussion on how we pivot to Biden if something is negative for Trump and vice versa. Let's just approach the question head on vs. deflecting.

Can't we just accept that the next free leader of the country is going to be a few cans short of a six pack? The key is which one aligns to your tastes more.

Last edited:

He said "I knew everything. I knew that it could be horrible, and I knew that maybe it could be good"

How could a virus, even if minor, be good?

Don't you think he should have said "I didn't quite know everything yet as this virus is ongoing and the data is always changing. I knew it could be horrible, but I hoped that maybe it wouldn't be as bad as people were saying"
Or something like that.

He is a senile bumbling idiot with "all the best words" who is unbeatable in a debate due to his vast knowledge of any and every subject, his charisma, and wits though.

Last edited:
“I knew everything. I knew it could be horrible, and I knew it could be maybe good.”

I'm not sure what he's saying there, either, except for the "I knew everything" part. He has made that much clear many times, on many subjects. Nobody knows better than he...

I'm not sure what he's saying there, either, except for the "I knew everything" part. He has made that much clear many times, on many subjects. Nobody knows better than he...

That's maybe my favorite video to display what a jackass trump is.
I mean how can anyone watch that video and still think that Trump is a great leader/person?

Btw the comments for that video are gold.
Read the comments for some good laughs jazzfanz.

When I google "Joe Biden Tara Reade" and add any of NPR, New York Times, MSNBC, or anything else, I can't get any hits with any of those organizations. Could you link some? Also no hits if I substitute "Tara Reade" with "assaulted staffer."
I just did sexual assault but the one I saw on NPR is there old allegation. The nytimes is an opinion piece. It looks like it's mostly on huffpost, vox, the guardian, she places like that. But it's all over plenty of places, like Yahoo https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-181441242.html.

And again you can define it how your want but it's all over Facebook and Twitter which are by far the main source of news for people in the USA.

I just did sexual assault but the one I saw on NPR is there old allegation. The nytimes is an opinion piece. It looks like it's mostly on huffpost, vox, the guardian, she places like that. But it's all over plenty of places, like Yahoo https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-biden-faces-sexual-assault-181441242.html.

And again you can define it how your want but it's all over Facebook and Twitter which are by far the main source of news for people in the USA.
I think him and Joe have to define msm in a very specific way to make sure it fits the point they are trying to make which is no one talked about it or reported it. It's hidden.
Even though everyone knows about it. The voters knowing about it is more important than which publications are doing stories about it imo.

What mainstream media do you watch regularly?

Mainstream media today has evolved because of the right to mean major news conglomerates. It's mostly just a silly term used by paranoid right wingers to ignore news they don't agree with. Fox news is often not included by that which is a joke. But it's real definition is one that should include Facebook for sure. Also most people who believe in mainstream media being controlled believe Facebook is controlled by the same people at the top.

As far as Biden goes. I don't like him, never have, and don't plan to vote for him. He's no where near as bad as Trump but that didn't mean I support him. By that definition I support most people as candidates.

Like I said, you guys can define mainstream media however you’d like, but the definition of the term in society at large is most certainly not that definition.

https://dictionary.cambridge.org/us/amp/english/mainstream-media

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainstream_media

Is it fair to say that mainstream media was propagating pizzagate because it was on Twitter? Would anyone take exception to that?
I definitely think pizzagate was mainstream. Saw it being discussed all over the place
I think the accusations against Biden are mainstream as well. And of course all the touching/hugging/smelling creepiness of Biden is extremely mainstream.
The accusation would be more mainstream if not for the virus I'm sure.