What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I definitely think pizzagate was mainstream. Saw it being discussed all over the place
I think the accusations against Biden are mainstream as well. And of course all the touching/hugging/smelling creepiness of Biden is extremely mainstream.
The accusation would be more mainstream if not for the virus I'm sure.
Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app
To me it is a big deal that network news, for instance, consistently has a liberal slant. I realize that liberals either love the liberal slant or deny that a slant exists at all.

I wasn't trying to make it clear that I hate him.
I was trying to get you to read his words and see how they don't make sense and could have been said in much much better way rather how you simply said "You mean he took an optimistic approach and is now walking that back?"

He didn't just take an optimistic approach and walk it back. What he said was way worse than that. I know you love him though. You have made that clear so it makes sense that you would see what he said in a much more favorable light that it should be seen. I mean the idiot actually said that he thought that maybe the virus could be good. Wtf? You think that is simply an optimistic approach. I think that anyone who reads that should be able to say that is an idiotic take. Even trump lovers

Yeah, it could be said in a better way. Yeah, Trump is full of himself. But I don't think it is some terrible thing that he said. This issue is not a big deal to me at all.

Yeah, it could be said in a better way. Yeah, Trump is full of himself. But I don't think it is some terrible thing that he said. This issue is not a big deal to me at all.
Sure not a big deal. I guess someone might say the same thing about Biden when he says something dumb or incoherent.

Then again, since we are talking about trump, maybe when he said it could be a good thing he was thinking there would be some way to make the virus only kill Democratic voters or maybe he thought it would hit Democratic states harder and that's why he thought it could be a good thing. Who knows? Trump definitely would do anything to win.

Yeah, that liberal media slant is way over the top. For sure. For sure. The least they could do is applaud Trump for the great standup comic that he is.....

Not only a class act, he's a comic genius! Hahaha!

To me it is a big deal that network news, for instance, consistently has a liberal slant. I realize that liberals either love the liberal slant or deny that a slant exists at all.
So many people here, liberal, moderate, everything else, have acknowledged there is a bias in all news sources. Top have that happen over and over then make that statement is a display of dishonesty or willful ignorance. Period.

Sent from my SM-G973U using JazzFanz mobile app

Y’all should have gotten behind Bernie. I hope your loved ones are spared— tens of thousands will die.

Y’all should have gotten behind Bernie. I hope your loved ones are spared— tens of thousands will die.
I voted for Bernie at my local library not too long ago. My wife too.

Having said that im not sure that Bernie being the leader for the Democratic nomination would have stopped the coronavirus.

At yesterday's briefing, a reporter asked for clarification of Kushner's statement that the federal stockpile is "ours", not the states. Trump replied by saying she was asking a "gotcha" question, it wasn't, then told the reporter that "you should be ashamed of yourself"(why???), and finally told her it was such a simple question and that she asked a simple question in a "nasty" manner. No, she did not. She was 100% professional. At every step, at every opportunity, Trump paints the press as the enemy and himself as the victim. How we have allowed this to become the new normal is beyond me. It is Trump who is the enemy of truth, and we simply allow him to be so.

Sorry, in this instance the CNN video will not embed...

It's when she tries hard to ask why the wording on the national stockpile website was changed to conform to Kushner's remarks that he refuses to answer and dismisses her for asking a "nasty" question.

How on Earth is this simply acceptable? They sit there and allow this clown to all but demonize the press. Every reporter should return straight to the same questions until he either answers, in this case why was the website altered, or he blows a gasket on national TV.

Last edited:
Crack jokes about models during a pandemic; ownthelibs

reason 1,345,648 on why the electoral college needs to be abolished:

Donald is using the federal stockpile to either reward his most loyal governors or help swing states (like Florida) at the expense of blue states. Have we ever seen the president act like this before? “I have a favor to ask though...”

Reactions: Red
At yesterday's briefing, a reporter asked for clarification of Kushner's statement that the federal stockpile is "ours", not the states. Trump replied by saying she was asking a "gotcha" question, it wasn't, then told the reporter that "you should be ashamed of yourself"(why???), and finally told her it was such a simple question and that she asked a simple question in a "nasty" manner. No, she did not. She was 100% professional. At every step, at every opportunity, Trump paints the press as the enemy and himself as the victim. How we have allowed this to become the new normal is beyond me. It is Trump who is the enemy of truth, and we simply allow him to be so.

Sorry, in this instance the CNN video will not embed...

It's when she tries hard to ask why the wording on the national stockpile website was changed to conform to Kushner's remarks that he refuses to answer and dismisses her for asking a "nasty" question.

How on Earth is this simply acceptable? They sit there and allow this clown to all but demonize the press. Every reporter should return straight to the same questions until he either answers, in this case why was the website altered, or he blows a gasket on national TV.

The same bs, again, and again, and again. The free press is allowed, and expected to ask tough questions of a president. It comes with the job. It is our free press that has uncovered corruption throughout our history. But, if Trump doesn't like the question, the question is "nasty", the reporter works for "fake news", the reporter should "be ashamed". Over and over, the same damn song and dance. And because he baked in "I am the victim" into the picture he uses to describe his "alternate reality", his cult following sits at home, watching their TV's, and saying "damn liberal media, always trying to bring down our great leader". The "I am the victim" mantra also frees his cult followers from having to think on their own, having to use their own brains. Instead, he identifies who they must attack, and the sorry saps follow his lead. What a joke!

Crack jokes about models during a pandemic; ownthelibs

reason 1,345,648 on why the electoral college needs to be abolished:

Donald is using the federal stockpile to either reward his most loyal governors or help swing states (like Florida) at the expense of blue states. Have we ever seen the president act like this before? “I have a favor to ask though...”

I thought this for a week now. I’m sure when the time comes he’ll blame libs and their governors for why those states were hit so hard. His cult will believe it and he’ll get re-elected. It’s really scary how dumb people are and can’t see through his ******** or have no problem with it.

I thought this for a week now. I’m sure when the time comes he’ll blame libs and their governors for why those states were hit so hard. His cult will believe it and he’ll get re-elected. It’s really scary how dumb people are and can’t see through his ******** or have no problem with it.

Having said all that, I’m not sure there’s any truth to it. For whatever reason, Cali is doing fine. Louisiana is a disaster. And so forth. Who knows.