The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. Wes Mantooth

Wes Mantooth Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2015
    This is all true. But we do know for a fact that had Trump been more proactive and aggressive three weeks ago and called for a nationwide two week quarantine some time around 3/16 (except for true non-essentials) and come up with a fiscal plan for those two weeks far in advance (ya know since we knew the coronavirus was here since January 20th), than we would’ve undoubtedly isolated it far better than we have. Hospitals would’ve been able to handle it far better than they have. This is all hypothetical of course because it’s unreasonable to think Trump would be smart and selfless enough to do the right thing and/or do the smart thing that experts in the field suggest. But it’s nice to wonder what could have been.

fishonjazz likes this.
  2. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I believe dalamon was implying that Sanders would have responded sooner and treated the disease more like the threat it was. That would make a difference in areas like NYC.

3. BabyPeterzz

BabyPeterzz Well-Known Member Contributor

May 26, 2010
    Coulda saved thousands of lives. It’s Trumps job to get a plan together, mobilize and adjust. He’s failed at all 3. Hold on tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fishonjazz likes this.
  4. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    and for the morons still thinking everything’s gonna be ok and Trump still has this under control. You have no idea what’s coming. We’ve been screaming for weeks with half assed solutions being thrust upon us.

Dark days ahead.

MAGA

Wes Mantooth likes this.
  5. fishonjazz

fishonjazz Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner 2018 Award Winner

Nov 4, 2010
    But if you simply read his post "Y’all should have gotten behind Bernie. I hope your loved ones are spared— tens of thousands will die." It implies that if Bernie were in charge that tens of thousands wouldn't die. I think no matter who is in charge tens of thousands would still die.

I guess I see how it could be interpreted in another way but that's how I saw it.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

6. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    If Trump had moved from day 1 when we knew this was a real threat, we’d be weeks, maybe months, ahead of where we are now.

Y’all about to witness the hammer of shutting down every small business in the country. Fathom that. Every single one. State and Federal assistance is overwhelmed with the need. Our economy will take years to recover from this. Years. We have NO IDEA what our economy will look like coming out of this. If we look back to 1918, total economic destruction. You may not feel the immediate need, well we all have but some ignore, this is going to get really really bad.

You’re witnessing the development of the new economy. It will be hard.

7. Joe Bagadonuts

Joe Bagadonuts Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    You bet. It's an even better gif for the convolutions Trump haters go through in order to turn every Trump action into an earth ending negative, and every negative into Trump's fault. Imagine the ridiculousness of suggesting Trump unleashed the virus because he thought it would somehow kill more Democrat voters and give him a better chance of re-election. Truly mind bending.

8. One Brow

One Brow Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    I don't think there is a single poster on this board who would say that every Trump action has been negative.

9. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    Life is going to change for awhile. No easing back into the ay things used to be.

Sorry to be a bummer. That’s my role the last month. Essential supply chains are in tact and will provide. But everything else will change, for awhile.

You are witnessing the most epic global crisis since WW2. Hold on as news comes out and TAKE IT SERIOUSLY. THIS IS NO LINGER A POLITICAL PLAY. This is ****ing real, and if your not taking it seriously? Hit me up when you loved one/family member/friend is fighting for their life. Health wise and economically.

Sorry. Not sorry.

Stay the **** home now.

10. fishonjazz

Nov 4, 2010
    Lol. Went over your head huh?

11. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    Again, The Trump admin has bobbled this from the beginning and the continued pissing match is making it worse.

His dick swinging is going to bury us. I hope you all have governors actively mobilizing, cause the fed is going to be WAY behind.

Gameface likes this.
  12. Joe Bagadonuts

Joe Bagadonuts Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2010
    Oh yeah. It takes so much intelligence to try to imagine that, no matter what happens, every event is proof that Trump is screwing the country over.

13. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    No, it’s been late and unorganized. The fed is about to receive applicants from millions of small businesses and little staff is stuck with figuring it out.

14. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    IMG_2873.png

This is the response from the largest local bank in Utah. They’re drowning

Get in line to even apply. Businesses and families are going under now. Get in line.

Over $1B in requests as of 1pm yesterday.

15. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    Wake up guys. This is serious.

16. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    Excuse me. Over $1B IN UTAH has been requested since yesterday.

17. fishonjazz

Nov 4, 2010
    The joke went over your head huh?

18. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    We’ve been screaming. You and your ilk have ignored.

19. fishonjazz

Nov 4, 2010
    Who is a part of my ilk and what have I ignored?

Only people I have been around in over a month (since the Superbowl) is my immediate (daughter and wife) family and co-workers. No friends or family at all. No shopping or bars or restaurants etc.

20. BabyPeterzz

May 26, 2010
    Ugh sorry. The ilk I was referring to is not you. Dude sorry.

I meant who you were responding to.

fishonjazz and Gameface like this.