What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

That's what I meant by victim. You said plenty of things to incite me first then you tattle when I did the same to you.

Point proven(mods he asked)
1. I know what I’m accusing you of
2. I know JFC’s history of moderation on this stuff
3. I don’t care.

Hard to make a victim out of that. But you’re itching to, aren’t ya.

Meh, if you're going to be a childish tattle tale(that's what children do) then I don't deal with narks. Gotta be stronger NAOS. I've had plenty of terrible things said about me for simply being a Trump supporter. It's an internet forum. If I get banned, I'll take it. Grow up angry nark buddy have a good Sunday.

Wow.
The last time I looked in on this thread was 2 days ago.
From the last 17 pages of stuff, here are my conclusions.
1. JF has OneBrow blocked, because he didn’t even try responding to OB’s reasonable posts.
2. JF is rude, inflammatory, and makes personal attacks. In other words, a troll.
3. JF is quite obviously PJF.
4. JF is now where PJF resides... on my blocked list.

Meh, if you're going to be a tattle tale then I don't deal with narks. Gotta be stronger NAOS. I've had plenty of terrible things said about me. It's an internet forum. If I get banned, I'll take it. Grow up angry nark buddy have a good Sunday.
So how am I a victim, exactly?

Cry more.
His men’s groups tell him that he isn’t crying. He’s doing his part to fix the internet. He’s just owning all of JFC... all by himself.

All by himself.

All by himself.

All by himself.

All by himself.

Just thought id say your president is a pretty awful human being. I actually think Putin would make a better US President.

Wow.
The last time I looked in on this thread was 2 days ago.
From the last 17 pages of stuff, here are my conclusions.
1. JF has OneBrow blocked, because he didn’t even try responding to OB’s reasonable posts.
2. JF is rude, inflammatory, and makes personal attacks. In other words, a troll.
3. JF is quite obviously PJF.
4. JF is now where PJF resides... on my blocked list.

Just hopped on after a couple of days and I noticed the page count had jumped up by like 25. Literal pages full of JF anger-screaming into the void in barely legible English. Like, bro I know you're mad we all hate your boi Trump. Just be glad that we have your best interests at heart even if you don't.

Seconded.

Just hopped on after a couple of days and I noticed the page count had jumped up by like 25. Literal pages full of JF anger-screaming into the void in barely legible English. Like, bro I know you're mad we all hate your boi Trump. Just be glad that we have your best interests at heart even if you don't.

Seconded.
The best part was when he (?) rage posted the exact same thing, verbatim, about 12 times in a row, and then paused to screed about something else, and then posted the original thing a few more times. Way to pose a convincing argument.

Isn't it amazing how predictably jazzyfresh went after Laurene Jobs... almost like they get their talking points from the same place.

What did I wuss out from? Are you guys insinuating that I wussed out because you were going to get violent? Damn... That's exactly what you're saying.

Oh btw, I wasn't going to drive 800+ miles to Fontana California to have lunch lol. I kind of figured that common sense would kick in but look who I'm talking to. You really want to have lunch let's do it somewhere I can feel safe, in Salt Lake. Unlike you thugs openly promoting violence, I have no desire to hurt anyone.

The only reason Gameface wants to kill me(he never denied it an even admit "noted") is because deep inside he knows I'm right.
I don't want to kill you. Holy **** you're dumb. Since you seem hung up on it can you link me to my post where I supposedly threatened you?

Still waiting for that evidence btw. My only wrong doing was letting you guys distract me

Is there any evidence Trump actually said what he supposedly said?

I sincerely ask for a simple...
Yes
Or
No

I've provided 10 witnesses. You all have provided ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides getting me off track Thankfully fish at least had to balls to answer.

Isn't it amazing how predictably jazzyfresh went after Laurene Jobs... almost like they get their talking points from the same place.

Is she a mega donor or not?

True
Or
False

It's pretty relevant if you actually really care for the truth.

Queue you guys not answering a very very simple true or false. I ask such easy questions but never get an easy answer. Queue the attacks instead then blaming me

Last edited:
I never attacked her btw. I simply provided a fact.

Funny thing is we now have the editor telling us in 2016 how irresponsible anonymous sources are. That's only because this person had an anonymous source dig up dirt on them