What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

This Jazzy guy thinks that making up random claims about people in this thread that he knows are lies are the same as what happened here. He is either really dumb, does not know how media works, or is making bad arguments in bad faith. Ill let him pick which one.

Here is another false statement. He/she said is evidence. So what you have said here is not only conflicting statement but also wrong. Again do you know how media works? You know that this person has been verified by many different sources? They might be lying but their position and statements have been verified.
By who? Bias sources? Mega donors?

There's been more witnesses claiming this to be false. People that were ACTUALLY THERE!

He's attacked me just the same but you look right past that. He's called me racist, a terrible human, stupid for no reason, he followed me to the sports forum, called me racist then called others to come bully mye in the Jazz forum. I've been called a Nazi by multiple posters.

As far as his drug use, he's the one who explained fentaynal to me and talks about come often.

It's completely bok for you guys to belittle me around every corner for simply supporting Trump and you stay completely silent but when I use the same tactics it's terrible. I do theses things subliminally back at you.

Now you are trying to justify your false statements. The fact he has knowledge of fentanyl does not mean he is a meth addict.

I know you want really badly to be a victim because that is your go to stance in every argument but that has nothing to do with this. You made a false statement and you asked for proof of that. Here is your false statement.

You also claim to be a christian. Do christian's think if someone is mean to you you should be mean back? Its very sad that your defense of implying someone doesnt care about his daughter and is a bad parent is that he said something mean.

This Jazzy guy thinks that making up random claims about people in this thread that he knows are lies are the same as what happened here. He is either really dumb, does not know how media works, or is making bad arguments in bad faith. Ill let him pick which one.
You get on me for doing exactly what you just did you hypocrite. What you did is no different than what you accuse me of. You don't even see it.

Now you are trying to justify your false statements. The fact he has knowledge of fentanyl does not mean he is a meth addict.

I know you want really badly to be a victim because that is your go to stance in every argument but that has nothing to do with this. You made a false statement and you asked for proof of that. Here is your false statement.

You also claim to be a christian. Do christian's think if someone is mean to you you should be mean back? Its very sad that your defense of implying someone doesnt care about his daughter and is a bad parent is that he said something mean.
I'm not Christian lol.

Once again accusing me of exactly what you're doing. Hypocrite and it's right there.

By who? Bias sources? Mega donors?

There's been more witnesses claiming this to be false. People that were ACTUALLY THERE!

Nope, individual people within multiple news organization with stellar history of journalism. Individuals that hold to principles of journalism and have integrity in that.

Yes, there is evidence of him not saying it. There are problems with those sources as well and reasons to think they could be lying just like you think this source could be lying. But that does not prove it isnt a claim of a source who been verified. Even opposing news organizations that are right wing have verified the source.

You get on me for doing exactly what you just did you hypocrite. What you did is no different than what you accuse me of. You don't even see it.

This isnt about both sides. You asked me to show where you made a false statement. You didnt ask me to show every falst statement from everyone here. I did what you asked and what you called me for being cowardly for not doing. I did it and you are very wrong here. Sorry you cant admit it and are trying to change the argument again. Its a sad look for you, but one everyone here is used to.

This isnt about both sides. You asked me to show where you made a false statement. You didnt ask me to show every falst statement from everyone here. I did what you asked and what you called me for being cowardly for not doing. I did it and you are very wrong here. Sorry you cant admit it and are trying to change the argument again. Its a sad look for you, but one everyone here is used to.
All while making a false statement that I'm christian... You projecting on me. You just flat out lied while pointing you finger at me. Now here come you doing exactly what you accuse me of.

No. False statement you hypocrite
Okay, I am sorry for implying you were. You have quoted christian principles to me before so I assumed that. I am wrong on this just like you were very wrong on multiple things in this thread, that have been proven.

I am sorry for saying you are christian.

Shows how little you actually pay attention.
Yes, I generally breeze over you statements because your posts are generally filled with bad information. I wish I had not read through most of your posts in this thread. Especially where you called fish a bad dad, a meth addict, a women beater and you called other people multiple names.

I have lost respect for you.

How many accounts does heathme have?PJF, Jazzy, and Heathme? Is he also babe? I notice he hasn’t posted for a while. Is he also toilet? Just how many accounts does one guy have?

I love how Trumpers keep proving my hypothesis correct. If you still support trump you’re stupid and/or a crappy person. Heathme appears to be both.

Yes, I generally breeze over you statements because your posts are generally filled with bad information. I wish I had not read through most of your posts in this thread. Especially where you called fish a bad dad, a meth addict, a women beater and you called other people multiple names.

Yet you respect those who have said equally bad things to me. Calling me a Nazi? A racist? You don't think that a pretty insulting thing to call someone?

And I'll accept that but you don't understand the history. He's called me things just as bad that's why I have such a strong dislike for him.

Yet you respect those who have said equally bad things to me. Calling me a Nazi? A racist? You don't think that a pretty insulting thing to call someone?
That is besides the point. I generally think everyone on the USA is some level of racist and that word isnt a bad thing. It means you make assumptions about people who are different races. The only way to get over that is to notice when you do it and admit that and try to fix it. So, no I dont think that is bad.

As far as calling someone a nazi that is just silly. No one here is a nazi so I find that arguement dumb. When people have called you that I roll my eyes and think they are making a dumb argument. I dont know who you are talking about. You did call someone that in this thread and I rolled my eyes and thought it was dumb.

Nazis killed over 6 million innocent people. Nazis raped, experimented on, gassed, beat humans and threw infants into fire kilns so they didn't have to hear them scream.

Didn't hear you say **** about that.

And I'll accept that but you don't understand the history. He's called me things just as bad that's why I have such a strong dislike for him.
I have hung out with Fish and like him. I give people I personally know and like more room. I dont know you and you make a lot of attacks on here and justify them by saying other people do it to. Thats a weak argument. I am happy to grab a beer with you when I am back in the USA and maybe ill like you in person and give you more space for mistakes.

I dont know what Fish has called you and If he said things as bad as what you said without apology then I would think that was wrong.

Its pretty surprising for people not to like Fish though. He is generally pretty nice, happy, and will listen to both sides of an argument and change his opinion if people provide good evidence. I have also disagreed with him plenty on issues and had debates that didnt end with really false and mean statements about someone.