What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Goldberg wrote, “I did not find this mention of my name amusing at all, because Samuels is making a serious, unsourced, and unsubstantiated allegation against me in an otherwise highly credible publication (one for which I happened to work, in fact).”

-Atlantic Editor

It's just funny that it's completely acceptable to make up random anonymous sources and complete unfounded claims against the POTUS 2 years after it happened but when you counter with "you're factually a mega donor for the opposing candidate so it's a bit sketchy you can't even provide a witness for your lies" it's not ok and "predictable". Asking for proof of something is viewed as wrong

One is a fact(my point)that she's a donor but it's wrong to bring up. One had 10 witnesses (my point) but you all scoff.
The other is a lie(Atlantic) with no witnesses, no evidence, and absolutely nothing else and you all buy it

Fact(me)
Vs
Hearsay (you)

Last edited:
It's just funny that it's completely acceptable to make up random anonymous sources and complete unfounded claims against the POTUS 2 years after it happened but when you counter with "you're factually a mega donor for the opposing candidate so it's a bit sketchy you can't even provide a witness for your lies" it's not ok and "predictable". Asking for proof of something is viewed as wrong

One is a fact(my point)that she's a donor but it's wrong to bring up. One had 10 witnesses (my point) but you all scoff.
The other is a lie(Atlantic) with no witnesses, no evidence, and absolutely nothing else and you all buy it

Fact(me)
Vs
Hearsay (you)
Again, you prove you don't understand journalism.

Hey I just saw @gandalfe slap a baby

-Journalist Jazzy

Oh and you still are evading my question because you know it's disproves everything you stand for but I'll ask again
There is absolutely no evidence to suggest the Atlantic story is true
True
Or
False

Still waiting for that evidence btw. My only wrong doing was letting you guys distract me

Is there any evidence Trump actually said what he supposedly said?

I sincerely ask for a simple...
Yes
Or
No

I've provided 10 witnesses. You all have provided ABSOLUTELY NOTHING besides getting me off track Thankfully fish at least had to balls to answer.

Yes

You know that no one cares to sincerely answer your questions because you don't engage in good faith. I know you think it proves you right in some way. But the reality is everyone is just laughing at you.

You either don't understand journalism or you're trying to make a bad argument.

The person making this claim has been verified by many sources outside of the Atlantic. This person could be lying, just like everyone. What we do know is that Trump has made similar statements and we know Trump lies more than any modern day president ever has.

Whether it's true or not is also irrelevant to everyone. You'll support him regardless and the sane people on every side can't really have a much lower opinion of him.

So, to answer your question. Yes, there is real evidence he said it. No, it's not a fact he said it. There's evidence he did say it and evidence he did not say it.

The other fact is you have made multiple false claims in this thread and got embarrassed. Yet you keep digging in and it's entertaining, so please keep going. Carry on sir.

Yes

You know that no one cares to sincerely answer your questions because you don't engage in good faith. I know you think it proves you right in some way. But the reality is everyone is just laughing at you.

The person making this claim has been verified by many sources outside of the Atlantic. This person could be lying, just like everyone. What we do know is that Trump has made similar statements and we know Trump lies more than any modern day president ever has.

Whether it's true or not is also irrelevant to everyone. You'll support him regardless and the sane people on every side can't really have a much lower opinion of him.

So, to answer your question. Yes, there is real evidence he said it. No, it's not a fact he said it. There's evidence he did say it and evidence he did not say it.

The other fact is you have made multiple false claims in this thread and got embarrassed. Yet you keep digging in and it's entertaining, so please keep going. Carry on sir.
Thanks, someone with guts. So you really don't know. You even admit to it. My point is proven.

Could you please provide what points I've made that I've been embarrassed by? You make bold claims like this, don't back them up, then project on me that it's me who does it, but it's always you. So please enlighten me.

Personally I say don't make claims like that if you don't want them up. I don't think that's too much to ask

Yes

Also, as I understand it, these claims have, I believe, 5 people confirming them now. Do you really think these people are stupid enough to go public against arguably the most powerful person in the world, who has proven that he has no impulse control and little morality?

Also, as I understand it, these claims have, I believe, 5 people confirming them now. Do you really think these people are stupid enough to go public against arguably the most powerful person in the world, who has proven that he has no impulse control and little morality?
John Bolton did.
His lawyer did
Many other have

This is nothing but an excuse. These people are completely safe

Thanks, someone with guts. So you really don't know. You even admit to it. My point is proven.

Could you please provide what points I've made that I've been embarrassed by? You make bold claims like this, don't back them up, then project on me that it's me who does it, but it's always you. So please enlighten me.

Personally I say don't make claims like that if you don't want them up. I don't think that's too much to ask
No, no one knows for sure if it was said. That's generally true of almost all things.

You even admitted you were wrong so it's not that hard to find them. Fish already owned you in here we don't need to dig them all back up.

No, no one knows for sure if it was said. That's generally true of almost all things.

You even admitted you were wrong so it's not that hard to find them. Fish already owned you in here we don't need to dig them all back up.
Actually that was a misunderstanding and I owned the fact that I should've worded my sentence better. Did you miss that part? Even fish seemed to understand.

If it's not hard to find them then please do. It's pretty irresponsible if you to make such claims then not back them up. Kind of cowardly actually.

Actually that was a misunderstanding. and I owned the fact that I should've worded my sentence better.

If it's not hard to find them then please do. It's pretty irresponsible if you to make such claims then not back them up. Kind of cowardly actually.

If you're going to mak
I just pointed one out... Lol

You all do it. You've always done it. Made false claims then not back it up. With fish I poorly worded a sentence then when he FINALLY brought it up, I understood where he was coming from and even took the L because I should've worded my sentence better not because I was wrong.

If you weren't such a meth addict you'd remember our conversations about healthcare and how you wanted to slash the budget.

And if you cared about your daughter you would quit drugs. If you cared about yourself you would too.
Lets start here for things you are wrong about. Fish is not a meth addict and does not use meth. He also cares about his daughter and this type of post is very unkind of you and crosses lines that should not be crossed. You personally attacked him and implied he is a bad dad.

Is she a mega donor or not?

True
Or
False

It's pretty relevant if you actually really care for the truth.

Queue you guys not answering a very very simple true or false. I ask such easy questions but never get an easy answer. Queue the attacks instead then blaming me
Who?
Cares?

My point was that you don't seem to have an original thought in your head, although I can't tell if you get your ideas from your gruppenführer or if you both get them from somewhere else.

Personally, Im all for the first amendment but I think something should be done about an obvious hit piece, 60 days before an election, that has zero evidence, zero real witnesses and is nothing but he said she said. It's insanely dangerous and it's mind boggling that actual adults don't even question it.

Here is another false statement. He/she said is evidence. So what you have said here is not only conflicting statement but also wrong. Again do you know how media works? You know that this person has been verified by many different sources? They might be lying but their position and statements have been verified.

Lets start here for things you are wrong about. Fish is not a meth addict and does not use meth. He also cares about his daughter and this type of post is very unkind of you and crosses lines that should not be crossed. You personally attacked him and implied he is a bad dad.
He's attacked me just the same but you look right past that. He's called me racist, a terrible human, stupid for no reason, he followed me to the sports forum, called me racist then called others to come bully mye in the Jazz forum. I've been called a Nazi by multiple posters.

As far as his drug use, he's the one who explained fentaynal to me and talks about come often.

It's completely bok for you guys to belittle me around every corner for simply supporting Trump and you stay completely silent but when I use the same tactics it's terrible. I do theses things subliminally back at you.