What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I know y’all don’t like me dropping in.. I get that.

I wish everyone could have been in all the stuff I’ve been in with Trump and Biden over the years.

All I’ll say, I think I’ll limit to, is both are freaking major assholes with unbelievable ego “issues.”

I can give exact account on both. But they’re disturbing to say the least. I fear for our country.

I really really do.
I’m really not sure if anybody minds when you drop in.

But the “I have inside information that I can’t exactly share” routine got old. For sure. 10 years ago.

Read this article.

Some excerpts.

The book is filled with searing indictments of Trump. Mattis is quoted criticizing the President both for his chaotic process and ill-advised, go-it-alone policy decisions. When Trump says he wants to withdraw US troops from Afghanistan and South Korea, Mattis privately told Coats, "That's dangerous," Woodward reports. "The President has no moral compass."
Coats agreed. He's quoted as saying, "To him, a lie is not a lie. It's just what he thinks. He doesn't know the difference between the truth and a lie."
In a remarkable revelation, Woodward writes that Coats "continued to harbor the secret belief, one that had grown rather than lessened, although unsupported by intelligence proof, that Putin had something on Trump."
Coats and his top staffers "examined the intelligence as carefully as possible," Woodward writes. "There was no proof, period. But Coats's doubts continued, never fully dissipating."
"How else to explain the president's behavior? Coats could see no other explanation,"
"So you just had to deal with it," Mattis is quoted as saying. "It was, how do you govern this country and try to keep this experiment alive for one more year?"
Mattis said he ultimately resigned after he was blindsided by Trump's announcement that he would withdraw troops from Syria. Woodward quotes Mattis as saying the decision "went beyond stupid to felony stupid."
When Trump showed Rosenstein a draft letter justifying why he wanted to fire Comey, Rosenstein is quoted as saying the letter "showed a disturbed mind."
Dr. Anthony Fauci, a key White House coronavirus task force member and the nation's leading infectious disease expert, is quoted telling others Trump's leadership on the virus was "rudderless" and his "sole purpose is to get reelected."

Felony stupid. What a lovely turn of phrase.

I’m really not sure if anybody minds when you drop in.

But the “I have inside information that I can’t exactly share” routine got old. For sure. 10 years ago.

Wasn't he one of those yahoos with welfare queen Bundy who were planning on putting women and children in front of the men so that if the feds began shooting, the women and children would be massacred? Wow, that's... Cool.

I know y’all don’t like me dropping in.. I get that.

I wish everyone could have been in all the stuff I’ve been in with Trump and Biden over the years.

All I’ll say, I think I’ll limit to, is both are freaking major assholes with unbelievable ego “issues.”

I can give exact account on both. But they’re disturbing to say the least. I fear for our country.

I really really do.
I don't think that anyone gets into politics unless they have a huge ego. The underlying reason they do so is because they believe they can do it better than anyone else. But someone has to...

Sent from my moto z3 using JazzFanz mobile app

I really should just let you guys continually believe everything but this is insanely substantial. How can you guys possibly say Trump is guilty of obstruction then stay silent on this?

Numerous cell phones from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team were “accidentally wiped” before the Department of Justice inspector general was able to review the devices, according to newly released government records.

“The records show at least several dozen phones were wiped of information because of forgotten passcodes, irreparable screen damage, loss of the device, intentional deletion or other reasons — and came before the DOJ’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) could review the devices,” Fox News reported. “The OIG opened an investigation into possible bias in the origins of the Russia Investigation, but determined that the FBI complied with policies in launching the politically explosive probe. Still, the OIG flagged ‘significant concerns with how certain aspects of the investigation were conducted and supervised.'”

Explain how this happens. Explain how "several dozens" phones get accidentally wiped? The answer, it doesn't magically happen. The truth is coming out. Your anonymous sources are nothing more than a means to keep you oblivious.

Last edited:
I really should just let you guys continually believe everything but this is insanely substantial. How can you guys possibly say Trump is guilty of obstruction then stay silent on this?

Numerous cell phones from special counsel Robert Mueller’s team were “accidentally wiped” before the Department of Justice inspector general was able to review the devices, according to newly released government records.

“The records show at least several dozen phones were wiped of information because of forgotten passcodes, irreparable screen damage, loss of the device, intentional deletion or other reasons — and came before the DOJ’s Office of Inspector General (OIG) could review the devices,” Fox News reported. “The OIG opened an investigation into possible bias in the origins of the Russia Investigation, but determined that the FBI complied with policies in launching the politically explosive probe. Still, the OIG flagged ‘significant concerns with how certain aspects of the investigation were conducted and supervised.'”

Explain how this happens. Explain how "several dozens" phones get accidentally wiped? The answer, it doesn't magically happen. The truth is coming out. Your anonymous sources are nothing more than a means to keep you oblivious.
Maybe they all got put on a coffee table made from a giant rare earth magnet.

Maybe they all got put on a coffee table made from a giant rare earth magnet.
Nope they were white washed, broken, passwords forgotten. The definition of obstruction... Ask yourself why Robert Mueller would do such a thing. We all know why. You don't accidentally wipe a phone (evidence) unless you are obviously trying to hide something.

Obstruction...

Unless... Lol I know I won't get an answer but can any of you can tell me how dozens of phones magically get wiped. You don't "accidentally" wipe dozens of phones. Can we keep it civil too?

Nope they were white washed, broken, passwords forgotten. The definition of obstruction... Ask yourself why Robert Mueller would do such a thing. We all know why. You don't accidentally wipe a phone (evidence) unless you are obviously trying to hide something.

Obstruction...

Unless... Lol I know I won't get an answer but can any of you can tell me how dozens of phones magically get wiped. You don't "accidentally" wipe dozens of phones. Can we keep it civil too?
How many phones were involved in total? I mean how many were turned over having not been wiped compared to those that had been? And "Wiped" seems to be a hyped up term here. Do they just mean "phones from which data could not be extracted" because that's not the same thing and doesn't mean the same thing to most people as "wiped."

But I know that nuance can be soooooo annoying.

How many phones were involved in total? I mean how many were turned over having not been wiped compared to those that had been? And "Wiped" seems to be a hyped up term here. Do they just mean "phones from which data could not be extracted" because that's not the same thing and doesn't mean the same thing to most people as "wiped."

But I know that nuance can be soooooo annoying.

Why would any phones, let alone 12 be wiped? Let alone multiple times? Unless they were trying to hide something. The excuse of "I forgot my passcode" is a laughably lazy lie. You know how hard it is to wipe your phone from missed attempts? 3 hours and 11 wrong attempts is how long it would take.

Come on man.

Obstruction...

Jizzyfresh - "Someone please talk to me!!?"

Why would any phones, let alone 12 be wiped? Let alone multiple times? Unless they were trying to hide something. The excuse of "I forgot my passcode" is a laughably lazy lie. You know how hard it is to wipe your phone from missed attempts? 3 hours and 11 wrong attempts is how long it would take.

Come on man.
You keep saying "wiped."

Did you read the thing you posted. There are clues there that you could use to answer your very own question about the thing you posted.

Forgotten passcodes -- you remember many passcodes/words you haven't used in over a year?
Screen damage -- phones get dropped. We just replaced one.
Loss of device -- we've also had phones left in places
Intentional deletion -- Of what? Every text message, every email, every google document is stored on the carrier's database
What other reasons?

This sounds like someone making a big deal out of nothing. I notice what you didn't say: that actual records were lost.

Depends. Can you use vocabulary more honestly, and stop saying a phone with a broken screen has been "wiped"?

Come on man.

Given the number of possible pass codes, 11 attempts is laughably small.