What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I don’t think his taxes are going to really matter. Quite honestly, if him paying low taxes is really the thing that turns you away from him, you haven’t been paying attention.
People keep looking at the low amount he paid. I don't think that's the story here. I think the story is that he sucks at business and has been losing money hand over fist for almost 20 years. He's as incompetent at business as he is at being President.

I don’t think his taxes are going to really matter. Quite honestly, if him paying low taxes is really the thing that turns you away from him, you haven’t been paying attention.

i think him showing massive amounts of debt leaves him open to criticism/scrutiny. Especially when we know he receives massive influxes of Russian cash. Is that why his foreign policy always favors the Russians? Because they bail him out financially?

Last edited:
People keep looking at the low amount he paid. I don't think that's the story here. I think the story is that he sucks at business and has been losing money hand over fist for almost 20 years. He's as incompetent at business as he is at being President.

Which is why american banks long ago stopped giving him loans. So who’s been giving him loans all these years and why?
"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Donald Trump Jr. said at a New York real-estate conference that year.

Remember now, Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Russia, all have been rumored to have business interests with trump. Either cash bailouts (russia) or future deals. Which would make him quite compromised. Is that why we didn’t do anything when Kashoggi was dismembered? Is that why we left the Kurds to be butchered by Turkey? Why haven’t we don’t anything about Russian bounties? And who could forget Helsinki?!

i think him showing massive amounts of debt leaves him open to criticism. Especially when we know he receives massive influxes of Russian cash. Is that why his foreign policy always favors the Russians? Because they bail him out financially?
Yep. Who holds his debt? That is a legit national security question. It extends past his Presidency if he loses because what's he got that he can cash in to pay his debt back? Humm, U.S. intelligence info.

Any Trump supporters, I say directly to you, Trump doesn't care about the U.S., he doesn't care about you, in every word he speaks in every gesture, in every ounce of his being he makes unquestionably clear that there is only one person on this planet that matters to him, and that's him. He'll sell all of us out in a New York minute, just like he did to his hometown NYC, when they didn't love him hard enough.

Sometimes, I just can’t handle all this winning.

falling in love with the world’s worst dictators, bowing to Putin, torturing children on the border, alienating our allies, ignoring climate change, plunging us into debt, stoking the fires of racism, coarsening our political rhetoric, and lying about covid? Did I miss anything? So much winning!

So true. Why the hell wasnt Trump imprisoned years ago? As a country, we waste so many resources imprisioning people for carrying weed yet let crooks like Trump off easily.

Honestly, maybe this is the plan? Maybe trump is going to use this as leverage? @colton called this out years ago about the risk of Trump blowing off the emoluments clause.

Or better yet arrest him and put him in jail if/when he sells highly classified intel. Or run a sting to get him before he actually sells to the bad guys. I don't want taxpayers paying off his debts.

As a couple of others have said,

The taxes and the failed businesses are important. But the debt and national security implications are most important.

Last night’s 60 Minutes(9/27) included a segment on felons and voting in Florida....

And here is where a big problem develops:

“The new law mandates that felons certify they're good to vote, in other words: that they've paid up. Lying on the form, well, in Florida that's a felony. But here's the rub, a lot of these felons can't find out how much they owe in fees, fines, and restitution. Like Pastor Tyson.

Lesley Stahl: Right now, do you have any outstanding fees or fines or any money you owe?

Clifford Tyson: Miss Stahl, nobody knows. This is the problem. There is no way of tracking who paid what for the last 40 years.“

That's because each of Florida's 67 counties has its own archive of sentencing documents - this one's in Hillsborough County. With no one centralized system, records can be missing, conflicting, inaccurate, or scattered. And restitution to victims is often not tracked at all. We saw old debts handwritten on index cards; some are only available on microfiche.

Last edited:
Democrats cheating through bribery. Bored, ancient billionaires with nothing to do with their money.

I agree that bribing people to vote a certain way would be wrong. However, there does not seem to be evidence for that here. It's all "could be", not "is". I certainly don't oppose the investigation, though.

Moody’s letter says, in part, an “even otherwise innocuous offering of an incentive simply to vote could run afoul” of Florida elections laws. “Incentives could be offered to a voter in a way that would be designed to directly or indirectly cause the voter or a larger group of voters to vote in a particular matter.”

Exactly, its more interesting than relevant.

No. It’s relevant.

It should make every citizen whether you're D, R or I really reconsider the fact of how our tax code benefits the wealthy and not you. That didn't start with Trump and it won't end with him, but the lower and middle class should take exception to how they pay a higher % of tax then billionaires and corporations.

Our tax code was built by the wealthy. Everything in it is geared to allow the wealthy to keep their wealth, it is not a big secret.

It should make every citizen whether you're D, R or I really reconsider the fact of how our tax code benefits the wealthy and not you. That didn't start with Trump and it won't end with him, but the lower and middle class should take exception to how they pay a higher % of tax then billionaires and corporations.
Also, there is no image of his taxes that doesn’t also ultimately include an image of his debt. It’s certainly not going to be a straight marriage of one to the other, due to underhandedness, but the two can and should meet. And, as previously stated, his debt issues are hyper-relevant.

On a scale from 1-10 how bad does this piss you all off? No need to answer GF.

EXCLUSIVE: The Trump administration on Tuesday is launching a safety pledge with the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children in an effort to prevent attacks from online predators and sex traffickers, as the nonprofit has seen “a dramatic increase” in reports of child sex exploitation since the coronavirus pandemic began.

In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee
  • According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director [John] Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”
  • On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding “U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server.”