What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Why should former felons be left with fees that prevent them from voting? The ballot bill that was passed made no such requirement. Why should felons who have paid their debt to society in prison time be left with financial debts which prevent them from voting?

Why would it be a crime for philanthropists to pay off those debts? If you think it’s a political bribe, couldn’t a Republican philanthropist have done the same thing?

I don’t get it. Why don’t you want these people to be able to vote? Why continue to keep these people down after they’ve left prison? Won’t leveling more fines and preventing them to vote only encourage them to engage in crime to make ends meet? Have you thought this through?
Wait. You're saying that ex-felons ought to be able to make a living by voting?

For three months, I've tried to explain the Electoral College to my colleagues in Europe and Asia and how elections here are really bent on how a half a dozen or so states are really the focus on who determines our presidency.

I've had a couple dozen of these discussions. Not a single person has understood why we do it. They all just say the same thing - why not just pick who gets the most votes?

It's hard to argue against that.
Now, let's get to the point and most important thing of all: your avatar. Is that your dog? What's his/her name?. It's really cute! I love dogs.

And yeah, the electoral college makes no sense.

Now, let's get to the point and most important thing of all: your avatar. Is that your dog? What's his/her name?. It's really cute! I love dogs.

And yeah, the electoral college makes no sense.

Sure is - her name is Pancakes and she's mostly a sweetheart, but extremely overweight. Don't really know how either as she just eats only a couple of portions of healthy weight dog food with some green beans. I'm thinking she's getting Doordash or Uber Eats behind my back.

Sure is - her name is Pancakes and she's mostly a sweetheart, but extremely overweight. Don't really know how either as she just eats only a couple of portions of healthy weight dog food with some green beans. I'm thinking she's getting Doordash or Uber Eats behind my back.
Great name. For what you described, it fits her haha. She seems to be a sweetie. Same for my dog: he is gaining weight, just like me. I guess is the pandemic and the lack of exercise (maybe the snacks too...and alcohol in my case hehe).

We have a female cat I named Steve.

I hate cats. My family named it Ghost, but I have used treats and subterfuge to make sure it knows its name is Steve.

He really should be impeached again.

President Trump berated his own cabinet officers on Thursday for not prosecuting or implicating his political enemies, lashing out even as he announced that he hoped to return to the campaign trail on Saturday just nine days after he tested positive for the coronavirus.

... he sought to reassert himself on the public stage with a pair of telephone interviews with Fox News and Fox Business as well as a video and a series of Twitter messages. Even for him, they were scattershot performances, ones that advisers said reflected increasing frustration over his political fortunes only 26 days before an election with surveys that show him trailing Mr. Biden by double digits.

The president castigated his own team, declaring that Attorney General William P. Barr would go down in history “as a very sad, sad situation” if he did not indict Democrats like Mr. Biden and former President Barack Obama. He complained that Secretary of State Mike Pompeo had not released Hillary Clinton’s emails, saying, “I’m not happy about him for that reason.” And he targeted Christopher A. Wray, the F.B.I. director. “He’s been disappointing,” Mr. Trump said.

"
Unless Bill Barr indicts these people for crimes, the greatest political crime in the history of our country, then we’re going to get little satisfaction unless I win and we’ll just have to go, because I won’t forget it,” Mr. Trump said, referring to the investigation into his 2016 campaign ties with Russia. “But these people should be indicted. This was the greatest political crime in the history of our country, and that includes Obama and it includes Biden.”

Mr. Trump has often argued that his political antagonists should be prosecuted, but in this case, he went further by indicating that he had directly pressured Mr. Barr to indict without waiting for more evidence.

In late July 2016, U.S. intelligence agencies obtained insight into Russian intelligence analysis alleging that U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton had approved a campaign plan to stir up a scandal against U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump by tying him to Putin and the Russians’ hacking of the Democratic National Committee
  • According to his handwritten notes, former Central Intelligence Agency Director [John] Brennan subsequently briefed President Obama and other senior national security officials on the intelligence, including the “alleged approval by Hillary Clinton on July 26, 2016 of a proposal from one of her foreign policy advisors to vilify Donald Trump by stirring up a scandal claiming interference by Russian security services.”
  • On 07 September 2016, U.S. intelligence officials forwarded an investigative referral to FBI Director James Comey and Deputy Assistant Director of Counterintelligence Peter Strzok regarding “U.S. Presidential candidate Hillary Clinton’s approval of a plan concerning U.S. Presidential candidate Donald Trump and Russian hackers hampering U.S. elections as a means of distracting the public from her use of a private mail server.”
Believe it or not, I agree with this. Yes, it was Seth Rich, who likely was Guccifer, and who turned over these files to Wikileaks. I actually have a ******** of them on my own hard drive because Guccifer made them available to the public. See this article by Ray McGovern, a former CIA agent: https://www.opednews.com/articles/R...Trump_Trump-Against-Democracy-201008-640.html

Also, see this earlier article that reveals the truth about Guccifer. Honestly, my intuition already told me this back in 2016: https://www.opednews.com/articles/1...et-Political-Use_Ray-McGovern-200615-903.html

He(and Biden)literally were briefed by John Brennan that Hillary was colluding with Christopher Steele, who was colluding with a suspected Russian Agent for fake Russian propaganda and he helped her. This is from his own FBIs handwritten admission and Mueller notes. Obama then proceeded to help Hillary by using his modern day KGB to lie to a court to get an illegal FISA warrant to spy on the Trump campaign.

This is 100% fact. There was absolutely no collusion. There is absolutely nothing illegal about a president asking for some cokehead to be investigated or looked into.

Fake *** republican spewing alt left propaganda. You didn't say a word when Democrats were trying to impeach Trump over a game of phone tag, you fake *** republican actually started a thread to impeach him over absolutely nothing. We true Americans denounce your tyrannical lying bs. You are alt left

Last edited:
Not my words smart guy. Webster's.
Webster-
secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy.

Hillary Clinton's campaign paid Christopher Steele money for dirt on Trump. This is fact. By Muellers own report he stated this information was Russian Propaganda. We now know the person who Steele got this propaganda from was a long suspected Russian spy.

We also know by John Brennan's notes that Hillary was planning this a long time ago and that Obama and Biden were briefed. They allowed it and Obama's KGB even lied to spy on the Trump campaign.

There was an "agreement" for a "deceitful purpose" "colluding" with a Russian spy.

Webster-
secret agreement or cooperation especially for an illegal or deceitful purpose acting in collusion with the enemy.

Hillary Clinton's campaign paid Christopher Steele money for dirt on Trump. This is fact. By Muellers own report he stated this information was Russian Propaganda. We now know the person who Steele got this propaganda from was a long suspected Russian spy.

We also know by John Brennan's notes that Hillary was planning this a long time ago and that Obama and Biden were briefed. They allowed it and Obama's KGB even lied to spy on the Trump campaign.

There was an "agreement" for a "deceitful purpose" "colluding" with a Russian spy.
I'm glad my post prompted you to learn what that word actually means. You're not as dumb as everyone says you are.

Sadly I can't say the same for you. Per usual you offer little to the actual conversation besides insults. Must be belligerent already.
I'm up a little past my bedtime right now. I got off work an hour and a half ago. I know that is super confusing for you.