What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I can swear as well. You’re ****ing gullible and easily misled. You’re advancing a stupid and dangerous idea. One that has no ****ing basis in science or medicine. I did get your ****ing point. But as the norm on this subject, it’s a dumb point. You should be ashamed of yourself. But you’re to ****ing delusional to see that.

Did I do it right?
So have you read any of the studies that I have linked? Until then, I can't accept such criticism. You just follow the herd mentality about this issue which is reinforced by MSM and powerful forces pushing this agenda funded by Big Pharma. You refuse to inquire whether there have been problems with the flu vaccine or the measles vaccine. Just from anecdotal experience, I've heard many people who have had symptoms after being vaccinated.

So have you read any of the studies that I have linked? Until then, I can't accept such criticism. You just follow the herd mentality about this issue which is reinforced by MSM and powerful forces pushing this agenda funded by Big Pharma. You refuse to inquire whether there have been problems with the flu vaccine or the measles vaccine. Just from anecdotal experience, I've heard many people who have had symptoms after being vaccinated.

I don’t care if you accept it or not. I will continue to forcefully push back on any anti vax attempts. And yes, even by trying to cast doubt on individual vaccines you’re engaging in anti vax behavior. You’re trying to undermine them. Call my stance whatever you wish. I don’t care.

I don’t care if you accept it or not. I will continue to forcefully push back on any anti vax attempts. And yes, even by trying to cast doubt on individual vaccines you’re engaging in anti vax behavior. You’re trying to undermine them. Call my stance whatever you wish. I don’t care.
You have some substance to support this rather than mere opinion because one opinion is just as good as another without facts to back them up. I started another thread in which you can lay out the facts, but I wish you would at least consult a few of the studies on Sayer Ji's site about vaccine safety. Just because he's slandered by the establishment doesn't mean he speaks lies. Examine the facts and provide your substance to discredit those studies. I'm willing to listen because that's the purpose of the thread I posted about brainwashing and disinformation which is rampant in the modern world and even more so with the advent of the Internet. To me when a study or report is made that supports a profit-making agenda, I immediately begin to question it. It doesn't mean it's wrong but there is a conflict of interest that prevents objectivity.

Last edited:
Instead of reading what others have written about him, for which there is huge bias because of the funding for and disinformation from Big Pharma lobbyists, why don't you read some of the studies that I linked you to. Guess you don't have time so you give up your intellectual freedom to someone else. This is a huge problem in our society and even more so with the Internet because we let others think for us

Show us your intellectual freedom. What are your original thoughts in this matter? So far you have just parroted off pseudo science from debunked conspiracy websites. Give us your profound personal insights based on your vast expertise.

I’ll just follow the data. There is no correlation between autism and vaccines. Period.

You have some substance to support this rather than mere opinion because one opinion is just as good as another without facts to back them up.

All your supposed supporting facts fall apart on careful examination.

Just because he's slandered by the establishment doesn't mean he speaks lies.

I agree. It's his lying that means he lies.

To me when a study or report is made that supports a profit-making agenda, I immediately begin to question it. It doesn't mean it's wrong but there is a conflict of interest that prevents objectivity.

You think Sayer Ji has no profit-making agenda? How gullible are you?

I mean take a moment to truly consider this. How messed up is the current administration?
"The ruling... hands a loss to the Trump administration, which had challenged a lower court decision two years ago ordering U.S. officials to provide basic personal hygiene items as well as adequate sleeping conditions, temperatures and food and water to children in detention at facilities in the Rio Grande Valley."

I mean take a moment to truly consider this. How messed up is the current administration?
"The ruling... hands a loss to the Trump administration, which had challenged a lower court decision two years ago ordering U.S. officials to provide basic personal hygiene items as well as adequate sleeping conditions, temperatures and food and water to children in detention at facilities in the Rio Grande Valley."

Trump doesn't care about his own child, why would he care about anything?

Just shows how much trump hates immigrants...... well not all immigrants, just the ones from the southern border.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app