The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Who knows. The Fly on the Wall????

I listened to Mark Levin do a torrid patriotic rant today about Iran's terrorist program, including a hot criticism of the Bolton dump, more or less saying Bolton is the main man for American Security.

Back in the day..... oh decades ago, when Bolton was "helping" other administrations, he was often criticized for being a "neo-con", which I took to be basically a Rockefeller war monger. Recently, though, he has appeared with some regularity on Breitbart with a distinct anti-Rockefeller analysis of world events. Still one of the bolder American foreign policy wonks, though.

A few weeks ago, I did a screed on how "Trump is the Main Man" for the CFR now, and has the nod for another term as President. That would say, more or less, he is a Rockefeller wonk himself, now.

Trump has never been exactly principled, at least in ideological terms. Bottom Line $$$$ figures, maybe. But he's a helluva lot better than total sellouts wanting to level America with the Third World.

What has changed is ...... in a word...... China.

China has jumped the shark..... if what that means is coming out of the water showing a daring move for power. China has plucked the whiskers of the CFR/globalist elite and more or less declared war on the world order.

Bolton might not know it, but our elite are more worried about China than conservative American patriots.

The secret meeting with the Taliban shows the cards. The Taliban has always been one of the globalist puppet organizations, since Reagan, when they ran the Ruskies outta Afghanistan, part of the set up for war in the Middle East over oil. And to modernize the Islam world, which is to say, to secularize their governments. But all that is out the window now.

We need to make the deal with the Taliban. They want the deal. Yes they have their own rebels who have done attacks to disrupt the peace talks, likely with Chinese links. But with China doing camps on Moslems inside China, with the Belt and Road plans, they intend to dominate even Islamic areas and force Confucian/Chinese Commie ideology on them. I don't think even Iran really wants to be run over by the Mongols..... er.... the Chinese..... in the near future any more than in the past.

Bolton made a huge mistake trying to force Trump to stick with the old plan. Trump wants to get the Afghanis and Iranians on his team for the real fight.

2. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    I’m worried about why Bolton was ousted. Sounds like he was fired because:

1. He didn’t agree with Trump’s worship of evil strongmen and giving them photo ops while we got nothing.

2. He refused to go on Sunday talk shows and lie about Afghanistan.

Do we seriously not realize the dangers of compelling intelligence and security personnel to give the president only the answers he wants to hear?

3. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    I can’t wait to see @JazzyFresh @Heathme @jazzrule spin this. Actually, I won’t see Jazzy, he’s on ignore. But I can’t wait to see him attempt to argue with you, @Zombie and @fishonjazz about how this is a genius move. There will be back and forth. And I’ll laugh when reading your exacerbated responses. He’ll probably say that giving Iran $15 billion in credit in exchange for nuclear proliferation regulations is like TOTALLY different than Obama unfreezing billions in Iranian money in exchange for nuclear proliferation regulations.

Trump! MAGA! #ownthelibs

4. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    I think it's safe to say he has lost the science vote, lol. I don't look at science as a sacred cow, but I do respect the endeavor, and this is the most rabid anti-science president in history. A man who opposes the advancement of human knowledge should be a disqualifier for town dog catcher, let alone president of the United States.

colton likes this.
  5. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Well, at least by posting that, it's nice to know you have at least come around to acknowledge that Putin did interfere in the 2016 election to help Trump. Nice of you to finally admit you understand what happened in the 2016 election. Haha.....

BTW, of course State has to deny the report. What choice do they really have? The still ongoing NOAA revelations have proven that the Glorious Leader's fragile ego must be protected at all costs, at all times.

https://www.vox.com/2019/9/9/20856915/cnn-trump-russia-spy-putin-cia

In May 2017, Trump disclosed classified information in an Oval Office meeting with Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov and then-Russian Ambassador Sergey Kislyak. That information, given to the US by Israel, concerned information about an ISIS plot to bomb airplanes using laptops. At the time, there was genuine concern that Israel’s covert source might’ve been burned by Trump’s revelation.

Two months later, Trump met with Putin at the G20 summit in Hamburg, Germany. It’s still unclear what exactly they talked about because Trump took away the interpreter’s notes. That’s not a common move — usually, the interpreter gives the written play-by-play to other US officials to help inform other parts of the government, including the intelligence community.

Those actions — along with Trump’s general distrust of spies — would certainly raise alarm bells inside the CIA and elsewhere. In one case Trump openly gave classified information, and in the other case, it’s completely possible he told state secrets behind closed doors to an adversary.

The question, though, is if concerns about Trump’s handling of intelligence led the CIA to want to bring the Russian asset to safety. That’s what CNN initially reported Monday.

But sources denied to the New York Times and the Washington Post that the CIA weighed Trump’s actions when deciding whether to extract the spy from Russia. Instead, they pointed to a January 2017 report from parts of the US intelligence community that said Russia’s attack on the 2016 presidential election was ordered by Putin. Many of the details in the report, including that one, were so specific — and media scrutiny so intense — that US officials feared it would become obvious they had a significant source of intelligence placed inside Russia.

“That’s a pretty remarkable intelligence community product — much more specific than what you normally see,” a US official told the Washington Post on Monday. “It’s very expected that potential US intelligence assets in Russia would be under a higher level of scrutiny by their own intelligence services.”

And so a mixture of what the US spy revealed and Trump’s behavior may explain why some felt the asset had to be removed. But how much each of those issues weighed on the decision is unknown.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2019
  6. colton

colton All Around Nice Guy Staff Member

May 25, 2010

7. Heathme

Heathme Guest

May 26, 2010

8. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    So basically, the same growth we saw under Obama (but without the massive debt spending for tax handouts for the rich), happened under trump? Sweet! Thanks Obama!

9. fishonjazz

fishonjazz Well-Known Member Contributor 2019 Award Winner 2018 Award Winner

Nov 4, 2010
    The amount of money you make doesn't determine what class you are in or how much money you have. Cost of living also plays a role in that.
    Expenses factor in to how much money a person has. Not just income

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

10. Jazzta

Jazzta Well-Known Member

Jul 25, 2017
    That guy has the most punchable face, and I’m talking Dellavedova or JJ Barea levels.

The Thriller and fishonjazz like this.
  11. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Amen brother. Amen

12. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011

Just gonna leave this here

13. Safetydan

Safetydan Well-Known Member

May 26, 2010
    The President, our Lord and Savior. Blessed be his name.

14. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Dear god...

And people watching Lou don’t feel yucky watching that?

15. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Here Mr. Wizard explains the science of light bulbs. This whole thread is full of comical Trumpisms....

The Thriller likes this.
  16. Heathme

Heathme Guest

May 26, 2010
    Oof

17. Stoked

Stoked Well-Known Member Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Dec 13, 2011
    Lmfao. Who knew I’ve been doing “having a good weekend” all wrong all this time.

Zombie likes this.
  18. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    So, nothing in that screenshot by Colton is incorrect. Thanks!

19. Gameface

Gameface All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    To be fair, on the first one about clean air. Trump says the air is cleaner now than it has ever been. But then he says, well, in the last 25 years. In the beginning of this country there was a lot less people.

So he's saying the air is a clean as it has been in the last 25 years and that in the first few years the U.S. was a country there were far fewer people.

He says enough dumb **** we don't need to twist his words.

LogGrad98 and Stoked like this.
  20. Stoked

Dec 13, 2011
    True, but damn. The guy makes it hard to focus and listen with the way he phrases things. He has the best phrases. Perhaps we aren’t ready lol