The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by colton, Jul 16, 2019.

1. The Thriller

The Thriller Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2010
    Does this tweet make sense to anyone besides the most trumpiest trumpers on this site?

And isn’t he just admitting to blackmailing with a foreign power to dig up dirt on his political opponents?

I’m not sure if I can support the DNC after this if they don’t immediately move to impeach.

colton likes this.
  2. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Just curious, has anyone seen mitt Romney or Mike Lee comment about this whole thing?

colton likes this.
  3. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    Sorta goes to the head of the line in articles of impeachment charges...

Gameface and colton like this.
  4. colton

colton All Around Nice Guy Staff Member

May 25, 2010
    I was just about to post the exact same tweet by Joyce Alene.

Red likes this.
  5. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Well, of course it's no news that I think you're seriously misunderstanding the most ordinary common sense realities.

Rudy isn't talking about Trump knowing anything or doing anything wrong like "blackmailing" a foreign anything to dig up dirt on anyone. Rudy is talking about How Obama should have fully informed Trump about the goings on under his watch.

It was Biden who blackmailed the Ukrainieans threatening to withdraw 1B in assistance, if the Ukrainian's didn't remove a certain judge from his son's case in the Ukranian courts. So of course, the judge was fired and a "better" judge was found to be blind to Biden's corruption.

And of course, Obama knew all about Hillary's dealings with the Russians, and would not investigate anything.

6. colton

May 25, 2010
    Yeah, I still listen to a lot of that podcast. Another very similar one that I've gotten into is Deep State Radio. I forget the name of the host. It's really good, maybe even better than The Bulwark. I forget if you recommended it to me or if I discovered it on my own, but if it was from you, thanks!

7. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Pretty seriously deranged twisting of Rudy's comments, which directly referred to Obama and his actions wrt Biden and Hillary, rather than to anything Trump has done.

Besides, the whole issue is done now. Nobody is going to impeach Trump, this term or next. The cournty as a whole, aside from a few looney leftists, is just sick of the shtick.

8. babe

babe Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2010
    really, govt. bureaucrat wonks have their own radio station now?

Wow. We'd all better bow down and believe.

9. Stoked

Stoked Well-Known Member Contributor 2018 Award Winner

Dec 13, 2011
    Lmfao, you don't speak for America. Stop.

Just stop.

Wes Mantooth likes this.
  10. colton

May 25, 2010
    I just looked it up, the host is David Rothkopf. Impressive guy.
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Rothkopf

11. Gameface

Gameface All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    There must be some kind of surgery that can reattach reality to your body. Because babe, you're in space without a spacesuit.

12. Gameface

Gameface All-Jazzfanz First Team! Contributor 2018 Award Winner

May 25, 2010
    @babe, can you do me a favor? This will be the only one I ever ask for.

Please post your day after post of when Trump walks into the middle of 5th Avenue, NYC, and shoots a person to death.

I mean we can wait until it actually happens or you could just post the justification right now.

TIA!

13. Zombie

Zombie Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011

Red and Wes Mantooth like this.
  14. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Of course they are

In The coming days we’ll see this whistleblower smeared as an Obama plant, Clinton donor, deep state agent. Look for Gaetz, nunes, Gym Jordan, meadows, and graham to go on a media blitz. Spin will be used to make it sound like this type of blackmail is the norm, (“what about that one time Obama did...”)

Unless Pelosi and the democrats get on the ball and treat this with the appropriate urgency necessary, the trump admin will successfully desensitize the public to trump’s corruption. If this isn’t an impeachable, what is?

Red likes this.
  15. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    Outrageous. We need to hate Muslims more? Isn’t that the rationale? If that’s not absurd enough, Replace Muslims with Catholics, Jews, and Mormons. Unbelievable.

Time to impeach yet?

Wes Mantooth likes this.
  16. The Thriller

Jun 8, 2010
    No one seen anything from these guys? Has ANY republican denounced Trump’s blackmail of Ukraine? Has any republican expressed concern over this? Sincerely asking since I haven’t seen anything.

17. Red

Red Well-Known Member

Mar 17, 2015
    If the Acting DNI does not release the whistleblower report soon, we need the whistleblower him or herself to go directly to Congress. Not sure they will, or would be willing. I understand it may remove him or her from the protections afforded whistleblowers, but if he or she could still be guaranteed protection, an appearance before the Intelligence Committee is what I would love to see. Let the Republican committee members just try to disrupt or demean that witness! Let them defend what Trump was trying to do, if the media reports are aiming true up to this point. I would love to see Republicans defending this.

The Thriller likes this.
  18. sirkickyass

sirkickyass Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

May 25, 2010

You're facebook friends with me. I literally wrote that this was happening on August 29th. You've had the information for three weeks. ;)

colton likes this.
  19. colton

May 25, 2010
    My Facebook time has gone essentially to zero. So unfortunately it's almost a certainty that I didn't see your post, sorry.

20. colton

May 25, 2010
    I've said it before and I'll keep repeating this until it happens: Trump must be impeached.