What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Should we really limit our intellectual and emotional capacity to what’s merely happening in our personal lives?

So we shouldn’t care about our own elections?
We shouldn’t care about our foreign policy?
We shouldn’t care what our allies think of us?
We shouldn’t care about families being torn apart at the border?
We shouldn’t care about democratic norms?
We shouldn’t care that our president is a racist?

What a sad shallow life you must live.

I’m going to borrow a phrase typically used on liberals but Trumpers, “This is why Trump won.” People too intellectually lazy and lacking empathy to see past their own narrow and selfish self interests.

I give a **** about racism because I care about how our president and those acting under him treat minorities in our country.

It’s not that deep. What a sad shallow life you must live just thinking about Trump 24/7.

Russia helped him win not because they wanted a strong USA. They wanted him to win because they knew he’d weaken us. The sooner we get rid of him the better.
You sir are certifiably wrong. Who got our allies to pay more to strengthen NATO? I am sure Russia wants a stronger NATO. Who has rebuilt our armed forces? Who has given arms to the Ukraine to hold off Russia? Obama weakened us and bowed before foreign leaders. Your hatred had destroyed your reasoning powers.

Obama got NATO allies go pay more and gave arms to Ukrainians.

It’s not that deep. What a sad shallow life you must live just thinking about Trump 24/7.

I don’t.

I worry much more about our country and the well being of our democracy more than trump.

Btw why didn’t you answer my questions? Saying, “it’s not that deep” isn’t an acceptable answer.

The hate for Trump is super unhealthy for some of you and a lot of people. What has negatively changed in your everyday lives because of Trump? Honestly, ask yourselves that.

By the way, while it does not affect anyone i know (to my knowledge), the banning of the transgender from the military, and the social offshoots of that policy, does affect other members of this board.

Just an FYI, you can't really judge a person's life based on their posting on a sports message board.

Well, I guess you can, but you'll probably miss the mark and come across as an arrogant ******* if you do.

Concentration camps? Wasn’t Obama doing the same exact thing?

Obama had grown people in spacious, sanitary conditions and did not separate families nor put legal asylum seekers into jail. Trump has created over-crowded, filthy pens where children are removed from their parents and people legally seeking asylum are being jailed.

Does that sound the same to you?

By the way, while it does not affect anyone i know (to my knowledge), the banning of the transgender from the military, and the social offshoots of that policy, does affect other members of this board.

Deporting DREAMERS has affected not only a few of my friends but also families of students who I teach.

His lawsuit against the ACA if successful, will affect many college aged young people. Especially those who spend 18-24 months on church missions. Being able to stay on mommy and daddy’s insurance until 26 and then not be denied for having pre-existing conditions is nice.

His cuttin of the EPA will harm us all very personally in ways we don’t quite understand yet.

Ultimately, having such a leader lacking in character will take a toll on us. Russia didn’t help him because it would make America stronger.

I'm not an asylee seeking refuge in the "city on a hill," only to be separated from my family and placed in a concentration camp, so I guess I'm not allowed to be outraged on behalf of those that are.

Please tell me how anyone's reaction to someone's actions define the actions taken in the first place. Here's an idea, maybe try to defend the accusations without using the words "democrats" or "liberals." I'll wait.

Actions? You mean some people that did something?

When you’re elected to Congress, you should, at the bare minimum, like the country you’re supposed to be representing. But instead so many newly elected members of Congress constantly go on anti-Semitic rants, attack law enforcement officials by calling them nazis and trivialize the 9/11 terrorist attacks (all of which most of liberal media downplays, justifies or ignores) They chose to appeal to the craziest, most extreme voices by convincing them that we should hate ourselves. The true question is whether these extremists will be re-elected. Will the American people knowingly re-elect these fringe voices? Nancy Pelosi and Joe Biden claim they are moderates but I’ve watched as they both have gradually moved towards extremism themselves. Because what’s more important to them than being right or making sense, they seek to stay in power. And right now, the energy on the left is with the extremists.

Oof. The more I listen and watch the more I realize I’m increasingly alone.

Joe Biden isn’t extreme. Universal health care isn’t extreme.

I just ... Jesus. We’re ****ed.

Basing one’s loyalty for Israel a litmus test for one’s patriotism for America is cheap exploitation of that people and religion. It’s insincere and pretty damn offensive. Trump didn’t give a **** about Jews or Judaism when he defended the “Very Fine People chanting, “ Blood and Soil” and “Jews will not replace us” at Charlottesville.

Questioning Israel’s government and their apartheid stance towards Palestinians isn’t synonymous with anti-semitism either. You can question the way Rep. Omar’s brought up foreign policy towards Israel, but you cannot question her patriotism over it.

Honestly, as a country we should reassess that region. Is Iran really worse than Saudi Arabia? What’s the plan now that we shredded the Iran deal? Is Israel doing nothing to provoke Palestinians?

Oof. The more I listen and watch the more I realize I’m increasingly alone.

Joe Biden isn’t extreme. Universal health care isn’t extreme.

I just ... Jesus. We’re ****ed.

I think what you’re amazed at is the alt reality a minority in this country is living in. Facts don’t matter to them. Only hate, bitterness, and triggering the libs. To them, Whataboutism deflects any criticism.

I think what you’re amazed at is the alt reality a minority in this country is living in. Facts don’t matter to them. Only hate, bitterness, and triggering the libs. To them, Whataboutism deflects any criticism.

Hahahaha

I love it! It"s news like this that drives people to change parties. Thanks yahoo i'm now a trump supporter! You sealed the deal. TRUMP 2020.
Thumbs up 13 Thumbs down 1
Any sane objective person can see that Trump is not a racist. He’s a businessman who happens to be a true Patriot who loves this great country of ours. And so am I. God bless America and God bless President Trump during these tumultuous times.
Thumbs up 2105 Thumbs down 756
Go read the comments for yourself on Yahoo.
LOL ... they're delusional like you.