What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Thanks for the reminder. The ONLY reason Trump wasn't indicted was because of DOJ policy not to indict sitting Presidents.

The president deserves some level of immunity due to the nature of his job.

But blanket and complete immunity is a terrible idea.

To be clear, I am certain many members of antifa are committing crimes, the disgusting assault of Andy Ngo is an example of this playing out. I'd have a hard time saying they've been more violent than the proud boys though (not sure how we'd really quantify that), that group explicitly exists to perpetrate political violence and is responsible for plenty of beatings themselves. Basically, yeah, they both suck.

I think any attempts to determine levels of violence between the two to be a completely worthless mental exercise.

They have both been exceedingly violent at times and have shown little problem going there.

Both are extremes and should be shunned.

When you struggle with reading from the simplicities of a dyslexic person, you really should ask yourself questions.

Again, if you think my only source is Joe Rogan, you're a complete incompetent sheepleton.

You were under the impression I called you racist. I had to calmly, and in small words, explained to you why that wasn't the case.

So... I mean. Yeah. I bet struggling to read is difficult. You would know.

Your green is showing. I've never claimed to be educated. It's kind of my thing.

I've claimed not to be a ****. Not to be a racist. And willing to consider options to the deepest level I can, embracing as many pieces of the puzzle I can.

Anyone claiming dawnie isnt racist either hasn't considered his history, or has blatantly ignored it.

Where do you think you sit?

Actually, I was talking about Thriller.

And their costs get transferred into prices, which we pay.

Nah, they would already be saving hella by not having to pay drivers and everything that comes along with having employees. (Their costs would be going down you see) It would just come from that. They wouldnt be making any less.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

I'm just wondering your sources, dude.

I think that's fair and not baffling or no?
Well, you were asking One Brow, and you weren't just wondering his sources, you assumed he was reading the "Breitbart" of the left, whatever that is.

Anyway is it so hard to just Google Proud Boys? It's not like they are shy about their beliefs.

If that's too much to ask here's their Wikipedia pages with plenty of sourcing.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gavin_McInnes
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proud_Boys

And how do you think they cover those costs, Fish?
From the savings of not having to pay employees. Machines are much more efficient, don't take breaks, no workers comp, don't need sleep, don't need health or dental insurance, don't wear ppe or uniforms, and a whole **** load of other things that are financially beneficial to humans

The reason why companies are moving towards automation is because they make more money that way (or save more money. Or both depending on how you look at it)

The alternative is that a **** load of people become unemployed and can't purchase the goods those corporations produce anyway and those corporations lose hella money by no one buying anything or they have to reduce costs so much that they lose money that way.

Something is going to have to change when automation replaces a huge percentage of us.

I'm fine with no basic life income. Companies will just have to drastically reduce prices. Make cell phones cost a dollar (instead of 1,000) and shoes cost 10 cents (instead of 100 dollars) and then we won't need that basic life income.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Last edited: