What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Really interesting exchange between Jake Tapper and a Bond Villain:

Love to see these scumbags caught in the most predictable contradiction possible.

If Biden's son doing business overseas is so terrible (business that Joe has no financial stake in), how is it not worse when Trump's kids do it? Just a reminder for the slow kids- Donald Trump is the owner of the Trump organization.

At least he said SOMETHING. To my knowledge he's the only Republican to do so.

True.

But what’s his message? What’s mitt asking for? The transcript of these calls? The whistleblower to speak to congress? And what does “troubling” mean? Impeachment or just another cryptic tweet?

God you guys like to imagine Hillary is something else. Hillary has NO place in this election. She is not going to enter the race. In fact, @babe, I'll bet you $500 that none of Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama or Oprah enter the race. If you agree we'll get the money into an escrow account ASAP and I'll let you pick the jazzfanz regular of your choice to oversee it. Hillary is not popular with the Dems. She'd get booed off any stage she set foot on. She's the reason Trump won. You think the Dems are going to hand him another win by resurrecting her corpse?

I think you don't read all of my rambling posts. You might have gone through this one top to bottom, but missed the point. It looks like you did see my other comment where I ran through the idea saying I'd believe it more if Michelle or Oprah were going to announce in Nov, but the point was I didn't actually believe Hillary would. My point was that somebody credible has got to be found for the Dems. And good luck with that.

Hillary does have a "machine" she could mobilize, still. She could still get 42% of the vote. She used to have the Rockefeller nod, which I think now goes to Trump. I once, in this forum, said that the Dems have a good choice in the constitutional law professor who goes on Hannity a lot, but he was pals with Epstein too, so I think that's a sunk boat. Pretty clear the DNC and party bigs are in it for Pocahontas now. Pretty clear Biden is being sucked out like the brain of a ninth month abortion project. I think his supporters, and particularly his inner circle, are just not seeing the handwriting on the wall.

I could dispute whether the "leaked" phone conversation was put out by a real Resistance remnant in the swamp, or by some compliant Trump wonk, as a way to get it in the stupid news. But I have heard the tape of Biden bragging about his intimidation of Ukrainian leaders to get his son's case ignored about forty times. Probably forty million Americans have heard him brag about the billion dollars of US aid he threatened to withhold unless the prosecuting attorney who was one his son's case got fired, and how Obama would back him on it, and how the prosecutor was fired. "If that prosecutor isn't fired within six hours, you won't get the 1B "

ABC ran a story on this some months ago. The NY Times has done a story on it.

Biden is the "Manchurian Candidate" who is most owned by China, and the American and Western Establishment, from the highest or most influential levels, will not let him win the nomination for the Dems. Biden is sunk.

Senile, and Sunk.

But good on ya and any other dems who are done with Hillary.

I think you don't read all of my rambling posts. You might have gone through this one top to bottom, but missed the point. It looks like you did see my other comment where I ran through the idea saying I'd believe it more if Michelle or Oprah were going to announce in Nov, but the point was I didn't actually believe Hillary would. My point was that somebody credible has got to be found for the Dems. And good luck with that.

Hillary does have a "machine" she could mobilize, still. She could still get 42% of the vote. She used to have the Rockefeller nod, which I think now goes to Trump. I once, in this forum, said that the Dems have a good choice in the constitutional law professor who goes on Hannity a lot, but he was pals with Epstein too, so I think that's a sunk boat. Pretty clear the DNC and party bigs are in it for Pocahontas now. Pretty clear Biden is being sucked out like the brain of a ninth month abortion project. I think his supporters, and particularly his inner circle, are just not seeing the handwriting on the wall.

I could dispute whether the "leaked" phone conversation was put out by a real Resistance remnant in the swamp, or by some compliant Trump wonk, as a way to get it in the stupid news. But I have heard the tape of Biden bragging about his intimidation of Ukrainian leaders to get his son's case ignored about forty times. Probably forty million Americans have heard him brag about the billion dollars of US aid he threatened to withhold unless the prosecuting attorney who was one his son's case got fired, and how Obama would back him on it, and how the prosecutor was fired. "If that prosecutor isn't fired within six hours, you won't get the 1B "

ABC ran a story on this some months ago. The NY Times has done a story on it.

Biden is the "Manchurian Candidate" who is most owned by China, and the American and Western Establishment, from the highest or most influential levels, will not let him win the nomination for the Dems. Biden is sunk.

Senile, and Sunk.

But good on ya and any other dems who are done with Hillary.
I'm not a "dem" other than wanting Trump gone.

And Warren is going to bury him in the election. What all you conservatives don't get is that the Dem candidate doesn't need your approval to be a viable candidate.

At least he said SOMETHING. To my knowledge he's the only Republican to do so.

Romney has postured for becoming the "go to" Republican when Trump falls from day one after the election.

Personally, I grew up believing I had a family connection with the Romneys, with George Romney, and sorta thinking of Mitt as "Cousin Mitt". Well, it was a family connection but not actually "cousin". I am just as closely related to Prescott Bush and the Queen of England..... not worth counting the steps, really. Problably every Englishman is that reated to every other Englishman.

I sympathize with Mitt on the case of his wife having MS. He's been good as a family man, and withing LDS standards generally. But Mitt has become the pariah of the conservatives, of the Tea Party Rs. He will never get the R nod, either Rockefeller nod or Republican nod. He is making a fool of himself.

The country is really going more and more non-ideological anti-globalist. Call it nationalist maybe or populist..... but really it is just "capitalist". The woke bunch is the swan song of progressiveness. What America is choosing is self-interest over ideology, opportunity (freedom) over nannyism. Probably the voter segment that is moving most is the black folks, where a sharp division is going on..... a lot of marxism, but enough towards capitalism.

Polls are indicating Trump will get 20% of the black vote, that for example the intellectual Hubert Humphrey dems like in Minnesota are swinging to Trump rather than going "woke". Many Latinos or Hispanics who have been here for several years begin to go more for conservatives, too. Backlash against the drug cartels and human trafficking and worker exploitation. The way forward, once you get here, is capitalism.

But more directly to your comment, Romney has not thought through his position much, It is pure political wonkery for him to talk like that, or for you to think it's great.

The real life fact is everybody..... every President..... has conversations where they bargain from their position for what they want. If we are not going to prosecute Hillary for her email server or her and the DNC paying for the Russian help to get dirt on Trump, and if we are not going to prosecute American government employees using their official positions to leverage for and conduct spying on the Trump campaign, Trump has every right to conduct his own defense, by getting information or help any damn way he needs to.

When I see you, or Mitt, begin to demand prosecution for criminal actions by Trump dumpsters, I will begin to agree more with you about the stupid phone remarks. No need for the President to do that.
What we need is a DOJ and an FBI and CIA and IRS that is not activated as Obama "community organizers" for Marxism. Our DOJ and State Department should be ones talking to Ukranians asking for help in identifying and prosecution corrupt officials. The recent election, and the long-known offrers by Ukranian officials to provide information of deals with HIllary and others of the past Administration are of course desperate pleas for help, which Ukraine obviously needs. They would love to be our ally and help keep their independence from Russia.

What they did during the past administration was to give Obama and Hillary help so we'd help them. Biden was willing to profit personally from that. Biden was willing to exploit them to protect and profit through his son.

I'm not a "dem" other than wanting Trump gone.

And Warren is going to bury him in the election. What all you conservatives don't get is that the Dem candidate doesn't need your approval to be a viable candidate.

I don't know anything about you other than what I see in here. I get it you don't like simplistic characterizations. So whatever.

I'm not a "conservative" either. Not even "Constitutional Republican". And a lot of Trump supporters are not "conservatives" either. A lot of very conservative voters are having a hard time deciding to vote for Trump.

I don't think Warren will get even the popular vote, or the EC vote. We'll see.

I reject the "progressive" movement across its historical trajectory as not being actually "progressive". Progressive should be better. Progressive should be towards individual rights, opportunity, and influence over our government.

As I see it, all the "good" words have been hijacked by sociopathic political wonks looking for more ways to exploit government more for their own power. A whole lot of "birds of feather" flocking together might not actually be "conspiracy", just opportunism. Maybe more like a piranha feeding frenzy on the inattentive or credulous populace. yah, some intellectuals love their dreams, but they are used just like rest of us.

Really interesting exchange between Jake Tapper and a Bond Villain:

Tapper is one of the most interested pushers on the stage.

It's not "doing business" that is the issue. Hunter Biden had no skills, no talents, no experience in the business, He did nothing for the business. He was paid in exchange for favor from Biden and Obama. Shameless corruption.

Tapper is one of the most interested pushers on the stage.

It's not "doing business" that is the issue. Hunter Biden had no skills, no talents, no experience in the business, He did nothing for the business. He was paid in exchange for favor from Biden and Obama. Shameless corruption.

You’d know best what it’s like to have no skills and no talents.

I hope the next time, Boies Schiller Flexner, one of the best law firms in the world hire, they ask you what you think. Clearly, trumpers like you know best.

You’d know best what it’s like to have no skills and no talents.

I hope the next time, Boies Schiller Flexner, one of the best law firms in the world hire, they ask you what you think. Clearly, trumpers like you know best.

You know nothing about my skills or talents. There are few law firms that don't actually chase ambulances and take cases for slip and fall artists. But sometimes lawyers will do the Bill Handel "Ya got no Case" Schtick when they see no way to get paid for the job.

Nobody can explain what Hunter's job for the Ukranian gas company was, or even prove he showed up to smile.

edit:

Here's a whitewash job appearing in the Washington Times in 2014:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...n2GZvDMJ2ZuqC9Hr_6A-yGv4l68mwzJhoCOcYQAvD_BwE

not sure that link will hold. Screenshot please.

So, Hunter was an "international lawyer" with ties to Russia, and the Ukranian gas company had holdings in Crimea, which required delicate and influential "help" internationally. Wow.

So the Ukranian government thought Hunter Biden was a problem to their interests, peddling influence with Russia, so they started investigating him.

And Joe Biden slammed them for it, and demanded they stop it on pain of losing US aid.

This would make Joe Biden Russia's bitch.

No wonder Ukraine has been trying to get somebody in the US to look into all this.

And that's the upshot from the WT whitewash from five years ago.

Biden folks go pound sand. Joe is corrupt.

Last edited:
You know nothing about my skills or talents. There are few law firms that don't actually chase ambulances and take cases for slip and fall artists. But sometimes lawyers will do the Bill Handel "Ya got no Case" Schtick when they see no way to get paid for the job.

Nobody can explain what Hunter's job for the Ukranian gas company was, or even prove he showed up to smile.

edit:

Here's a whitewash job appearing in the Washington Times in 2014:

https://www.washingtontimes.com/new...n2GZvDMJ2ZuqC9Hr_6A-yGv4l68mwzJhoCOcYQAvD_BwE

not sure that link will hold. Screenshot please.

So, Hunter was an "international lawyer" with ties to Russia, and the Ukranian gas company had holdings in Crimea, which required delicate and influential "help" internationally. Wow.

So the Ukranian government thought Hunter Biden was a problem to their interests, peddling influence with Russia, so they started investigating him.

And Joe Biden slammed them for it, and demanded they stop it on pain of losing US aid.

This would make Joe Biden Russia's bitch.

No wonder Ukraine has been trying to get somebody in the US to look into all this.

And that's the upshot from the WT whitewash from five years ago.

Biden folks go pound sand. Joe is corrupt.
Lol these guys don't ****ing care lol.

Trump should use the FBI like Obama did? Yeah, he should have gone to the FBI and informed them that our chief foreign adversary for the past 70 years was trying to help him attain the presidency of the United States. Damn straight he should have availed himself of the FBI. But the two bit traitor just couldn't bring himself to do that, now could he?

There's a lot of misinformation on this thread from people asserting they know things about Ukraine.

Ukraine is COMPLICATED. I barely feel like I have my arms around some of the biggest issues there and I've visited twice and read local newspapers every day. It's difficult for a Westerner to differentiate the single biggest political issue there, the insolvency and nationalization of PrivatBank, from pretty standard Western-style investment banking. Your frame of reference has to shift to get what's happening in that part of the world and you can't do it on the fly.

For example, the "foreign minister" quoted above (Vadym Prystaiko) is a holdover from the Poroshenko era (President pre-Zelensky) and WAS NOT FOREIGN MINISTER AT THE TIME OF THE CALL. I strongly doubt that Das Jazz is aware of the role of the foreign minister in Ukraine's governmental system, the significant turnover in Parliamentary members, or recent changes in rules regarding governmental immunity for ministers and members of the Rada. All of these things touch and concern the statement from Prystaiko, but require more than a simple validation of what you want to be true.

That Trump and Giuliani have been trying to pressure the government to open a bogus investigation has been well-known in Ukraine for months. No one there had any illusions that the decision to withhold military aid was a power play, and one that was calculated to put maximum pressure on a new president trying to actively negotiate a draw down of a frozen conflict on his most important border. If you want to see what the Ukrainians are saying about the last few days, here's an explainer from the top English language news source in the country

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/trump-whistleblower-scandal-explained-from-ukraine.html

These investigations have been covered for months by the best journalists in Kyiv. There's no there there. There is no indication that Burisma was actually being investigated, or that Shokin's removal had anything to do with that investigation. Shokin had dragged his feet on prosecutions following the Maidan revolution and there was a multilateral push to have him removed. The worst this can be spun as a potential conflict of interest that occurred because Biden is a government official while his son was in the private sector: a standard that no politician can meet - and particularly not the Trumps.

If you want to look at Russian language news sources, their reaction to the story Trump/Biden is trying to tell is even more perplexed. Ukraine is a fragile country trying to do something big under very difficult circumstances. Personally I'm a Zelensky believer, and it's gonna crush me if he gets the Trump stank on him over this.

There's a lot of misinformation on this thread from people asserting they know things about Ukraine.

Ukraine is COMPLICATED. I barely feel like I have my arms around some of the biggest issues there and I've visited twice and read local newspapers every day. It's difficult for a Westerner to differentiate the single biggest political issue there, the insolvency and nationalization of PrivatBank, from pretty standard Western-style investment banking. Your frame of reference has to shift to get what's happening in that part of the world and you can't do it on the fly.

For example, the "foreign minister" quoted above (Vadym Prystaiko) is a holdover from the Poroshenko era (President pre-Zelensky) and WAS NOT FOREIGN MINISTER AT THE TIME OF THE CALL. I strongly doubt that Das Jazz is aware of the role of the foreign minister in Ukraine's governmental system, the significant turnover in Parliamentary members, or recent changes in rules regarding governmental immunity for ministers and members of the Rada. All of these things touch and concern the statement from Prystaiko, but require more than a simple validation of what you want to be true.

That Trump and Giuliani have been trying to pressure the government to open a bogus investigation has been well-known in Ukraine for months. No one there had any illusions that the decision to withhold military aid was a power play, and one that was calculated to put maximum pressure on a new president trying to actively negotiate a draw down of a frozen conflict on his most important border. If you want to see what the Ukrainians are saying about the last few days, here's an explainer from the top English language news source in the country

https://www.kyivpost.com/ukraine-politics/trump-whistleblower-scandal-explained-from-ukraine.html

These investigations have been covered for months by the best journalists in Kyiv. There's no there there. There is no indication that Burisma was actually being investigated, or that Shokin's removal had anything to do with that investigation. Shokin had dragged his feet on prosecutions following the Maidan revolution and there was a multilateral push to have him removed. The worst this can be spun as a potential conflict of interest that occurred because Biden is a government official while his son was in the private sector: a standard that no politician can meet - and particularly not the Trumps.

If you want to look at Russian language news sources, their reaction to the story Trump/Biden is trying to tell is even more perplexed. Ukraine is a fragile country trying to do something big under very difficult circumstances. Personally I'm a Zelensky believer, and it's gonna crush me if he gets the Trump stank on him over this.
I came across this the other day, pretty funny stuff.