What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

I'm not surprised you don't get it.

When there's nothing to get, there's no brag in "getting it".

edit: while Game is retorting no doubt....That golden toilet was one of the first criticisms Trump faced. Probably in the toilet, on the mirror-like finish.

Now, for "Old Money" as in the 1950s book "The Right People", which outlined the old rich folks of America who were our "Establishment" then, and their resistance to new kids on the block, like Trump is now...… for those folks I think the gold toilets were indeed solid gold, including the flush handles and the sewer pipes.

But these faux riche newcomers just can't really afford all that.....

As for the end results of steak and ketchup, it's pretty much the same thing as it slides down any toilet.

So what else is there to be got?

Last edited:
Did dumb people become trumpers, attracted to his simplistic misogyny? Or did Trumpers, already simplistic misogynistic douchebags, become dumb people?

It’s just not a coincidence that the dumbest most low information posters throughout social media are always pro Trump. But which came first?
I think the evidence is clear. The Trump cult has successfully convinced their followers that nothing is to be believed other than the message they are sending out. Everything else is a nefarious plot to undermine their truth. That clearly leads otherwise intelligent people into making ridiculous arguments and baffling statements.

Truth will win, eventually. It's always there, always waiting. Lies are temporary.

When there's nothing to get, there's no brag in "getting it".

edit: while Game is retorting no doubt....That golden toilet was one of the first criticisms Trump faced. Probably in the toilet, on the mirror-like finish.

Now, for "Old Money" as in the 1950s book "The Right People", which outlined the old rich folks of America who were our "Establishment" then, and their resistance to new kids on the block, like Trump is now...… for those folks I think the gold toilets were indeed solid gold, including the flush handles and the sewer pipes.

But these faux riche newcomers just can't really afford all that.....

As for the end results of steak and ketchup, it's pretty much the same thing as it slides down any toilet.

So what else is there to be got?
Well there's the feast of McDonald's that is presented to any championship team that is willing to accept Trump's invitation to the White House. I mean the guy has a kitchen full of people that can prepare meals literally fit for a king, but Trump offers Quarter Pounders and Big Macs to his guests.

Well there's the feast of McDonald's that is presented to any championship team that is willing to accept Trump's invitation to the White House. I mean the guy has a kitchen full of people that can prepare meals literally fit for a king, but Trump offers Quarter Pounders and Big Macs to his guests.

I don't think I ever saw Trump on TV as in The Apprentice or whatever, the most I ever heard was some stupid joke online about him running for President because, as it was reported, he thought he could run as a Republican because Republicans are so gullible they'd believe anything he said......

But my wife told me he made the news for going to Target to do some Christmas shopping. According to her...… "Target? Are you kidding? He's a Billionaire. Billionaires don't go shopping like that."

My wife liked that he did it.

I'd say it's more like just blatant in-your-face schtick about being like anyone else.

Target, and McDonalds. And the Ketchup.

upscale restaurants also provide ketcup, if you like it.... but they definitely have premier sauces as well.

In the Philippines, I had to go out and eat on D-days, and the guys always wanted to get a good meal, at a top restaurant, for what amounted to $3. So I ate some steak, sometimes filet mignon... but really, I wonder if it wasn't Carabao, or dog meat.... I mean, really.

I notice Putin does a lot of that common man stuff, too. He attends Russian Orthodox rites, and drinks Vodka, and loves the ladies. He's "All-Russian". It's good vibes on TV. Putin probably has more of a TV Presidency than Trump could have, even if he owned CNN and ABC.

Really, I just like to see worried establishment media and officials stumbling over one another to make fools of themselves in a the whole Trump panic era.

humor has always be irrational. It is functional in human culture, and in human emotions, as a form of relief from imperatives we face in our lives.

In an age driven by Compliance, Communitarianism if not Communism, served up as Crisis Management daily.... everything in the world being some Crisis or another......

I can see SKAnk being hell-bent on proving humor as a disease that Must be Cured.

I don't think I ever saw Trump on TV as in The Apprentice or whatever, the most I ever heard was some stupid joke online about him running for President because, as it was reported, he thought he could run as a Republican because Republicans are so gullible they'd believe anything he said......

But my wife told me he made the news for going to Target to do some Christmas shopping. According to her...… "Target? Are you kidding? He's a Billionaire. Billionaires don't go shopping like that."

My wife liked that he did it.

I'd say it's more like just blatant in-your-face schtick about being like anyone else.

Target, and McDonalds. And the Ketchup.

upscale restaurants also provide ketcup, if you like it.... but they definitely have premier sauces as well.

In the Philippines, I had to go out and eat on D-days, and the guys always wanted to get a good meal, at a top restaurant, for what amounted to $3. So I ate some steak, sometimes filet mignon... but really, I wonder if it wasn't Carabao, or dog meat.... I mean, really.

I notice Putin does a lot of that common man stuff, too. He attends Russian Orthodox rites, and drinks Vodka, and loves the ladies. He's "All-Russian". It's good vibes on TV. Putin probably has more of a TV Presidency than Trump could have, even if he owned CNN and ABC.

Really, I just like to see worried establishment media and officials stumbling over one another to make fools of themselves in a the whole Trump panic era.
I eat McDonalds on occasion. I don't think anyone is too good to eat McDonalds, or ketchup. That's what you seem to think I'm saying and it isn't what I'm saying.

If I eat a hamburger I'll go ahead and put ketchup on it. If I go out for a steak I don't start by ruining an expensive piece of beef by overcooking it and I don't add insult to injury by putting ****ing ketchup on it. Has nothing to do with anyone being too good and more to do with having a little awareness and respecting the food that you eat.

Respect.

That's why I mention his McDonald's feast.

I will stop with family and grab some McDonald's. No Problem there. But I don't invite my family to my house for a big celebratory dinner and feed them McDonald's. See the difference? See how he's insulting these people?

I don't think the U.S. needs a President that has a schtick. I think we need a President who takes their role seriously and despite the possibility of getting a little bored, they just go ahead and read the intelligence briefs because they feel like it's their job.

Now the sheeple want us to prove a negative.

God is real bro cuz harambegamefacesilesian say so. Prove them wrong. This is dumb.

Heheheheheheeeee.

YOU are the one claiming that people are wrong about Trump's wealth, and you base this claim on zero evidence, ya nimrod.

Your arguments are entertaining, I'll give you that

In an age driven by Compliance, Communitarianism if not Communism . . .
Where are we being driven by communism? The overuse and inaccurate use of the term as an equivalent to autocracy is ironically being driven by the forces of autocracy as a label for their opponents.

Reactions: Red
The more my curiosity has gotten me re-reading into this the more baffled I am that seemingly otherwise rational people have gobbled up S.A. Date's inheritance claim hook, line, and sinker. IIRC, even Date eventually admitted it was utter ********.

We don't know for a fact what the Donald inherited or when, but it's almost a certainty it wasn't $40 million in 1974, because a) his father's company wasn't liquidated until after his death 25 years later, and b) Trump inherited $177.3 million 2004. It is utterly irrational and illogical to believe his father who died a billionaire actually gave every red cent away in 1974.

2. Even if Trump was given $40mm in 1974 - this ludricuous number comes from Fred Trump Sr.'s net worth / 5 children - Trump increased his personal net worth to 5x that amount in 1982. An astonishing feat by any measure.

1982 was cherry picked because it followed a down year.

3. S.A. Date's claim accounts for as little as possible, to create maximum deception. No taxes, brokerage fees (once magnitudes higher than today), or Trump's lavish lifestyle, expensive divorces, loan payments, etc. were factored in. Purposefully. Trump easily spends ten figures annually to support his lifestyle. Keeping multiple mansions isn't cheap. The one he sold to the Russian was something like $75mm alone.

Take $15mm-30mm/yr out of even a billion dollar trust fund and your ending "performance" is going to drastically underperform a hypothetical. That Trump has even kept close to that benchmark while sucking so much cash out of his business ventures tells us his R.O.I. has quite likely been very impressive.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked that people don't see through ******** articles like S.A. Date's, and question them or poke the obvious holes. Passing this one on makes you the guy in the old joke about a person who believes everything they read in a chain email.