What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

Crazy how you hypocrites say nobody is above the law yet hav never once called out your own party... Not once... For once just admit no Republican is above the law while you love on your own criminal party.

I'll wait for the cries of impeachment...

New reports are raising more questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and her then-campaign consultant Tim Mynett, who heads the E Street Group.

“Since 2018, Omar’s campaign paid about $586,000 to E Street Group for a range of services that included digital advertising, fundraising consulting, digital communications and design. The campaign also paid $7,000 to Mynett directly for fundraising consulting before hiring his consulting firm,” The Washington Post reports.

The divorce comes less that two months after reports first emerged that Omar has been involved in an extramarital affair with Tim Mynett, a Washington, D.C.-based political consultant. Mynett and his company, E. Street Group, have received approximately $230,000 through her campaign for fundraising consulting, digital communications, internet advertising, and travel expenses, reported the New York Post.”

New reports are raising more questions about Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-MN) and her then-campaign consultant Tim Mynett, who heads the E Street Group.

I agree that there are a lot of people who hire their lovers in Congress, and that this should be discouraged.

I know thinking, math, and telling the truth is hard for you. But there have been dozens of articles destroying your propaganda.

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were about60.8 million cases of infection with the novel type of influenza virus in the U.S. between April 2009 and April 2010, with a total of approximately 274,304 hospitalizations and 12,469 deaths.

While that death toll may sound high, it’s over an entire year and, in fact, ended up being far lower than was initially expected. The strain of influenza also turned out to have a case fatality rate of just 0.02%well below even many typical seasonal influenzas.

Everything that’s known about the new coronavirus so far suggests that it’s an entirely different beast than its most recent pandemic predecessor. Peter Jay Hotez, a professor and dean of the tropical medicine school at Baylor College of Medicine, told us that the new virus, which is known as SARS-CoV-2, is considerably more transmissible and more lethal than H1N1.

For those reasons, he said, “the urgency to contain this coronavirus is so much greater than the H1N1 2009 one was.”

there’s absolutely a reason why there’s a global sense of urgency against this virus that we didn’t see for H1N1 and it has nothing to do with your boy crush, Donald.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/

Reactions: Red
I know thinking, math, and telling the truth is hard for you. But there have been dozens of articles destroying your propaganda.

there’s absolutely a reason why there’s a global sense of urgency against this virus that we didn’t see for H1N1 and it has nothing to do with your boy crush, Donald.
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/03/trumps-h1n1-swine-flu-pandemic-spin/

Quit spreading your BS.

https://www.cdc.gov/flu/pandemic-resources/2009-h1n1-pandemic.html

Crazy how you hypocrites say nobody is above the law yet hav never once called out your own party... Not once... For once just admit no Republican is above the law while you love on your own criminal party.

“Since 2018, Omar’s campaign paid about $586,000 to E Street Group for a range of services that included digital advertising, fundraising consulting, digital communications and design. The campaign also paid $7,000 to Mynett directly for fundraising consulting before hiring his consulting firm,” The Washington Post reports.

The divorce comes less that two months after reports first emerged that Omar has been involved in an extramarital affair with Tim Mynett, a Washington, D.C.-based political consultant. Mynett and his company, E. Street Group, have received approximately $230,000 through her campaign for fundraising consulting, digital communications, internet advertising, and travel expenses, reported the New York Post.”

Wait, you’re trying to bring a freshman congresswoman from Minnesota, who is an awful loon, into a conversation about the POTUS? Lolololol

Nothing wrong with a bail out for the leisure sector. A shutdown of bars is inevitable, the government assistance package to small business is capped at 25k a business. That won't cover my wage bill for two weeks, the money also won't be available until mid may. Now my staff are all employed casually so we don't have to pay them, however they are all generally young people who live week to week without significant financial resources to draw from. A six to eight week shut down is likely, when trading normally we pay close to 10,000 dollars a week in tax getting that back a week while we legally have to be closed would be much more useful, it would cover our rent on an empty premises and allow us to pay some money to our staff to support them through the crisis.

The name “swine flu” was accepted without objection in 2009 but today the name “Wuhan virus” or “Chinese coronavirus” is deemed racist. The only difference between the two virus names is who occupies the White House.

When the analysis is so brilliant that it equates "swine" and "Wuhan" as being equally racist, all I can say is "American Unthinker".

The name “swine flu” was accepted without objection in 2009 but today the name “Wuhan virus” or “Chinese coronavirus” is deemed racist. The only difference between the two virus names is who occupies the White House.

When the analysis is so brilliant that it equates "swine" and "Wuhan" as being equally racist, all I can say is "American Unthinker".

Pick out the most irrelevant piece in the article and critique it. You are an idiot.