What's new

The official "let's impeach Trump" thread

you're doing it wrong

LyWZifO.gif

The vodka is supposed to go IN you, not ON you.
After the 5th shot, no promises

Hey, knock yo'self a pro, Slick. That gray matter backlot perform us down; I take TCBin', man!

Translation - Don't be so naive, Arthur. Each of us faces a clear moral chaise

Stop the presses. Bill Barr lied to protect Trump....

This is what has been so incredibly frustrating. The Mueller Report in no way exonerated Trump but by getting out in front of the release Barr was able to set the narrative and Trumpers ran with it basically sticking their fingers in their ears and say "nah nah nah, I can't hear you" any time anyone wanted to dive any deeper into it.

This is what has been so incredibly frustrating. The Mueller Report in no way exonerated Trump but by getting out in front of the release Barr was able to set the narrative and Trumpers ran with it basically sticking their fingers in their ears and say "nah nah nah, I can't hear you" any time anyone wanted to dive any deeper into it.
In hindsight, “No collusion, no obstruction” was a preview of the Big Lie to come. It was itself a form of big lie. And Barr helped create a framework to advance it. I don’t know if he did this as a tribal partisan, or because he believes in the more power in the presidency, the better, but he owns it.

In hindsight, “No collusion, no obstruction” was a preview of the Big Lie to come. It was itself a form of big lie. And Barr helped create a framework to advance it. I don’t know if he did this as a tribal partisan, or because he believes in the more power in the presidency, the better, but he owns it.
Excellent post.

Republicans are going to continue to push the envelope until they overthrow our democracy and empower an autocratic leader