What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Israel is the larger more powerful nation and is more than capable of defending themselves. Gaza is not going to wipe Israel off the map.

And not that it really matters but I'm not a fan of Israel or how they have treated Palestinians.

The Israeli's may actually turn Gaza into a car park after this.

It's not like Russia and Ukraine at all.

I don't support giving aid to Israel.
Zelensky agrees with me. I'm not as stupid as you guys make me out to be, I'm just not afraid to challenge posters. This is exactly what I was talking about as far as similarities...

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelenskyy on Monday linked the assault by Hamas on Israel with Russia's invasion of Ukraine and criticized Iran over both conflicts.

Israel was caught off guard Saturday when the Palestinian Islamist group Hamas launched a devastating attack.

"The only difference is that there is a terrorist organization that attacked Israel and here is a terrorist state that attacked Ukraine. The intentions declared are different, but the essence is the same," Zelenskyy told NATO's Parliamentary Assembly in Copenhagen via video link.

Which might widen the war, as it’s difficult to imagine Hezbollah sitting back and doing nothing if the plan is to level Gaza.

Israel will easily win any war in the region even without American support, the problem will be the new wave of brutality they will unleash in doing so.

Israel is the larger more powerful nation and is more than capable of defending themselves. Gaza is not going to wipe Israel off the map.

And not that it really matters but I'm not a fan of Israel or how they have treated Palestinians.

what's your thoughts on one side denying the right of the other to exist at all and swearing to annihilate them off the face of the earth ?

Back