What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

What a surprise….

“Donald Trump will totally stop funding Ukraine if he wins the U.S. election in November, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said following a meeting between the right-wing figureheads.

“He will not give a penny in the Ukraine-Russia war,” Orbán told Hungarian state media Sunday. “Therefore, the war will end, because it is obvious that Ukraine can not stand on its own feet.”

The longtime allies met last Friday at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, a summit which was lambasted by U.S. President Joe Biden”.

What a surprise….

“Donald Trump will totally stop funding Ukraine if he wins the U.S. election in November, Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán said following a meeting between the right-wing figureheads.

“He will not give a penny in the Ukraine-Russia war,” Orbán told Hungarian state media Sunday. “Therefore, the war will end, because it is obvious that Ukraine can not stand on its own feet.”

The longtime allies met last Friday at Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Florida, a summit which was lambasted by U.S. President Joe Biden”.
Do you want war? Does it make you happy to see young people maimed and killed?

Putin is a bad guy and I would very much like to see him lose everything but I’m not so blinded by a thirst for karmic justice that I can’t see the writing on the wall. Ukraine does not have enough able-bodied people to recapture all the territory lost since 1991.

As much as it is popular to blame Congressional Republicans for the war not going well, the aid package being held up is half the size of what the US provided the previous year, and Ukraine even with double the inflow of aid did not recapture large chunks of territory.

The average age of Ukrainian military service members today is 43 years old. They are old men. The young and eager have long since been killed or wounded. Those who didn’t rush to join are fleeing the country or bribing officials to avoid conscription.

Meanwhile, Russia has successfully transitioned to a wartime economy with arms production now accounting for a full 6% of their economy thanks to China and India buying all the oil Russia can pump. Russia actually has a budget surplus and is able to produce more munitions than all NATO powers combined.

I don’t want to see the bad guys win, but the bad guys are going to win this one. If you’ve got a plan for what you think can be accomplished, or can show me some benefit to continuing the war, I’m open to listening. If all you’ve got is vague rhetoric like “as long as it takes”, or hate for Putin, or worst of all, hate for half of your fellow Americans, then I don’t agree with you.

Do you want war? Does it make you happy to see young people maimed and killed?

Putin is a bad guy and I would very much like to see him lose everything but I’m not so blinded by a thirst for karmic justice that I can’t see the writing on the wall. Ukraine does not have enough able-bodied people to recapture all the territory lost since 1991.

As much as it is popular to blame Congressional Republicans for the war not going well, the aid package being held up is half the size of what the US provided the previous year, and Ukraine even with double the inflow of aid did not recapture large chunks of territory.

The average age of Ukrainian military service members today is 43 years old. They are old men. The young and eager have long since been killed or wounded. Those who didn’t rush to join are fleeing the country or bribing officials to avoid conscription.

Meanwhile, Russia has successfully transitioned to a wartime economy with arms production now accounting for a full 6% of their economy thanks to China and India buying all the oil Russia can pump. Russia actually has a budget surplus and is able to produce more munitions than all NATO powers combined.

I don’t want to see the bad guys win, but the bad guys are going to win this one. If you’ve got a plan for what you think can be accomplished, or can show me some benefit to continuing the war, I’m open to listening. If all you’ve got is vague rhetoric like “as long as it takes”, or hate for Putin, or worst of all, hate for half of your fellow Americans, then I don’t agree with you.
Exactly.
If Russia decides to invade the US then we should obviously just surrender as to avoid war. Just give them whatever they want whenever they want

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

Exactly.
If Russia decides to invade the US then we should obviously just surrender as to avoid war. Just give them whatever they want whenever they want

What Daddy Putin wants, Daddy Putin gets.

--Donald Trump

If Russia invaded the US then we would commit US troops to defeat them. That is what it would take. Is that what you want for Ukraine? Do you want to help Ukraine enough to want to commit your own kids to fight over there to defeat Russia?

If Russia invaded the US then we would commit US troops to defeat them. That is what it would take. Is that what you want for Ukraine? Do you want to help Ukraine enough to want to commit your own kids to fight over there to defeat Russia?
Warmonger!

More than the US?

Do you want to help Ukraine enough to want to commit your own kids to fight over there to defeat Russia?

Like, I have no idea what your background is except that you're probably so white it would give me a migraine to look directly at you, but surely, f*cking surely you must've had an ancestor fight in one of the world wars.

Like, I have no idea what your background is except that you're probably so white it would give me a migraine to look directly at you, but surely, f*cking surely you must've had an ancestor fight in one of the world wars.
He’s an expert at everything despite being wrong about *checks notes* literally every major issue for the last several years.

America can have peace if they just give in to what every authoritarian dictator wants! #MAGA
American can have peace if they’ll consistently do the hard work of keeping bad actors in their box. When Joe Biden signaled to Russia that America would do nothing more than sanctions if Russia made a “minor incursion” into Ukraine, that let Putin know the box was no longer shut. When Joe Biden signaled to Iran they were easing sanctions and giving Iran access to billions of dollars, that let the Ayatollahs know the box was no longer shut. When Joe Biden removed the Houthi from the list of terrorist organization, that let the Houthi know the box was no longer shut.

It is said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The path to peace is to go heavy on prevention. What every authoritarian dictator wants is for the Pax Americana box of containment to be opened. Joe Biden has been every authoritarian dictator’s wet dream and the world is a more dangerous place because of it.

American can have peace if they’ll consistently do the hard work of keeping bad actors in their box. When Joe Biden signaled to Russia that America would do nothing more than sanctions if Russia made a “minor incursion” into Ukraine, that let Putin know the box was no longer shut. When Joe Biden signaled to Iran they were easing sanctions and giving Iran access to billions of dollars, that let the Ayatollahs know the box was no longer shut. When Joe Biden removed the Houthi from the list of terrorist organization, that let the Houthi know the box was no longer shut.

It is said that an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure. The path to peace is to go heavy on prevention. What every authoritarian dictator wants is for the Pax Americana box of containment to be opened. Joe Biden has been every authoritarian dictator’s wet dream and the world is a more dangerous place because of it.
Trump always be praising dictators doe. Literally just did so yesterday.
Trump loves Putin.

Trump always be praising dictators doe. Literally just did so yesterday.
Trump loves Putin.
To me, there is a huge difference between praising a person versus praising an action. Affirmation of a person fosters narcissism while affirmation of an action reinforces the motivation to act. Trump does the former, but Joe Biden does the latter. Trump signaled his acceptance of Putin while Joe Biden signaled his acceptance of invading Ukraine.

To me, there is a huge difference between praising a person versus praising an action. Affirmation of a person fosters narcissism while affirmation of an action reinforces the motivation to act. Trump does the former, but Joe Biden does the latter. Trump signaled his acceptance of Putin while Joe Biden signaled his acceptance of invading Ukraine.

Nah trump praises the person and the action. trump literally said he encourages Russia to invade any country who is behind on their bills.
You know, like the United States for instance.

How did Joe signal his acceptance of Russia invading Ukraine? I'm pretty certain that however you answer that it won't be as blatant as when trump literally said he encourages Russia to invade countries who are behind on their bills.

Biden: called on lawmakers to move forward on approving stalled military aid to Ukraine.

Also Biden: In a message to Russian President Vladimir Putin, Biden said his message was simple:

"We will not walk away. We will not bow down," Biden said to a roar of applause. "I will not bow down."

Trump praises Putin, praises Putin attack on Ukraine and encourages Russia to invade any country who is behind on their bills.

Al sees trump as standing strong against Putin and Biden being weak against Putin
Lololololol.

Time I start treating Al like I do steakneggs.

When Joe Biden signaled to Russia that America would do nothing more than sanctions if Russia made a “minor incursion” into Ukraine, that let Putin know the box was no longer shut.
'If any assembled Russian units move across the Ukrainian border, that is an invasion. Let there be no doubt if Putin makes this choice, Russia will pay a heavy price'
Doesn't sound like just sanctions.

"We will not walk away. We will not bow down," Biden said to a roar of applause. "I will not bow down."
That is great and all but Russia is already in Ukraine. There is already a war going on.

How did Joe signal his acceptance of Russia invading Ukraine?
From right before Ukraine invaded:

As for Trump inviting Russia to invade NATO countries, that message was meant for NATO countries, and it wasn't if they don't pay their bills. It was if they don't spend the amount they've committed to building up their own military. NATO is a preventative structure. Trump was doing what Trump does in doing what he could to make the preventative side as heavy as he can so the world doesn't end up in war. The point is to avoid war, not commit to forever war.