What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

He told Putin that if he did attack Ukraine that he would level Moscow. He placed sanctions on Nord Pipeline not allowing Putin the needed resources that you guys allowed. He put even more sanctions in their energy and tried to get countries in the are to buy US. He tried to work with Europe to have them get away from Russian energy. He blasted places like Germany who agreed with Putin and his energy to control the entire area. He left people guessing if he was serious or not in his retaliation. He supplied Ukraine with weapons and deterrents BEFORE an attack. When Russia cyber attacked us he put extremely strict sanctions on the Russian oligarchs.

Now you just want to recklessly throw money at a lost cause. Russia is gaining momentum despite the hundreds of billions the tax players have sent. Trump did a lot.. I read you guys here "the president has nothing to do with this" and that's insanely naive. Again... Putin did not have the resources under Trump, but within a few months with your guy he did. Your guy too senile to be in trial for his crimes(his own DoJ) got rid of these sanctions, mainly the Nord Pipeline and Putin immobilized immediately.

This is undeniable fact. Immediately after Biden gave Putin his resources, he immobilized.
Link?

Sent from my CPH2451 using Tapatalk

dude this "Biden freed up billions of dollars to Iran" His restoration of the previous policy on Iran is proving and will keep proving to be an absolutely myopic debacle. For all his many warts Trump had effectively pigeonholed Iran and with the Abraham accords was well on the way to having a pact of Arab states cutting off and isolating Iran
So Biden freed up billions of dollars to Iran which was a direct order to Russia to invade Ukraine? Ya, makes sense

So trump told Putin that if he attacked Ukraine then trump would level Moscow? War monger much?

So Biden should level Moscow? And the trumpers would be supportive of that since it's what trump himself would have done right?

If trump gets re elected then we can expect him to nuke Moscow right?

Lololololol. Pretty hilarious

Reactions: MVP
So trump told Putin that if he attacked Ukraine then trump would level Moscow? War monger much?

So Biden should level Moscow? And the trumpers would be supportive of that since it's what trump himself would have done right?

If trump gets re elected then we can expect him to nuke Moscow right?

Lololololol. Pretty hilarious

The orange nutter was just unpredictable enough to give Russia pause as to their course of action. As opposed to Biden who said well basically it depends on what kind of incursion into Ukraine. Trump won't be able to stop anything if he gets back in because the leverage is gone. Sometimes its an advantage if the unhinged loony who says a lot of weird things is on your side, because your enemies don't know how he'd react

So when did Iran use billions of dollars in war?
ifmat-Iran-funds-and-arms-terror-groups.jpg

The orange nutter was just unpredictable enough to give Russia pause as to their course of action. As opposed to Biden who said well basically it depends on what kind of incursion into Ukraine. Trump won't be able to stop anything if he gets back in because the leverage is gone. Sometimes its an advantage if the unhinged loony who says a lot of weird things is on your side, because your enemies don't know how he'd react

The flip side is you have a guy who is ****ing insane turning half the country into the Jim Jones show.

they fund Hezbollah and Hamas.

None of this is secret information
You mean the attack Hamas did on Israel civilians couldn't have been done without billions of dollars? Man, you would think billions is dollars would at least be able to buy a tank or something.

Also, apparently Hamas and Hezbollah have existed for years. That have been funded for years. Before Biden was ever president. That wasnt the first time they ever attacked anyone/anything. In fact, I'm betting stuff been going down in gaza for a long long time.

All that money and all it bought them was a few hundred Israeli deaths and 10's of thousands of their own people's deaths.
Lol. They could have done that attack on Israeli civilian's whenever. In fact, they have actually attacked Israel in the past. Even before Biden was president.

Iran wasn't funding anything or anyone before Biden. They were perfect angels.

Last edited:
You mean the attack Hamas did on Israel civilians couldn't have been done without billions of dollars? Man, you would think billions is dollars would at least be able to buy a tank or something.

Also, apparently Hamas and Hezbollah have existed for years. That have been funded for years. Before Biden was ever president. That wasnt the first time they ever attacked anyone/anything. In fact, I'm betting stuff been going down in gaza for a long long time.

lol dude I know you hate Trump but you get pretty irrational when you talk about anything related to him. Let's just hope both Biden and Trump get struck down before the election and can't run

They were perfect angels.
They weren't angels but they did very little while Trump was President. The reason for that is the answer to your earlier question about what Trump did to keep us out of war. Trump assassinated Qasem Soleimani. Iran launched missiles against an American military base in Iraq, and Trump assassinated Qasem Soleimani for it.

That assassination changed the world. The United States didn't do assassination. Executive Order 11905 states “No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination.” We've bent the rules in the past but there was usually deniability or some third party rebel group we'd credit. With Qasem Soleimani, Trump boasted of killing the Iranian government official on video. Iran was responsible for the deaths of some American soldiers in Iraq so Trump killed a senior member of the Iranian government. Trump sent the message that he had the most powerful military in the world and the most effective intelligence agency who could find anyone anytime they wanted to. From that point forward, neither the President of Iran nor the Ayatollahs on the Iranian Guardian Council felt like pushing to see if Trump considered them fair game.

Biden came to power and made overtures to thaw relations with Iran. Now we have Iran-backed proxy groups making war.

um

You’re entitled to your own opinions. But you’re not entitled to your own facts.

You have your timeline wrong. Qasem Soleimani was killed first. He was killed on Jan 3, 2020. Then Iran launched a missile attack against an American airbase which resulted in 110 American causalities. This was done on Jan 8, 2020. Trump didn’t assassinate Soleimani for the attack on an American base in response to Iran’s attack. Iran attacked an American base in response to the assassination. Facts matter. Having said that, Soleimani wasn’t a good dude. He had a long history of conducting terrorist operations on behalf of the Iranian government. So this was one of the few times the Trump administration did a good thing.

I’m sure if we looked back, probably outraged a bunch of you “conservative” posters seeing how limp impotent Trump led 110 Americans to the slaughter. Right? Right???

Like I’ve said before, garbage info in garbage info out. When you’re nothing but a zombie that worships Trump, you tend to get facts mixed up. Soleimani was assasinated first. Iran then retaliated and killed 110 Americans. Which I’m sure made zombies like you, Jazzy, Franklin, and other Trump cultists big angry, right?

They weren't angels but they did very little while Trump was President. The reason for that is the answer to your earlier question about what Trump did to keep us out of war. Trump assassinated Qasem Soleimani. Iran launched missiles against an American military base in Iraq, and Trump assassinated Qasem Soleimani for it.

That assassination changed the world. The United States didn't do assassination. Executive Order 11905 states “No employee of the United States Government shall engage in, or conspire to engage in, political assassination.” We've bent the rules in the past but there was usually deniability or some third party rebel group we'd credit. With Qasem Soleimani, Trump boasted of killing the Iranian government official on video. Iran was responsible for the deaths of some American soldiers in Iraq so Trump killed a senior member of the Iranian government. Trump sent the message that he had the most powerful military in the world and the most effective intelligence agency who could find anyone anytime they wanted to. From that point forward, neither the President of Iran nor the Ayatollahs on the Iranian Guardian Council felt like pushing to see if Trump considered them fair game.

Biden came to power and made overtures to thaw relations with Iran. Now we have Iran-backed proxy groups making war.

Um America doesn't assassinate people? Um read a bit about the history of your CIA in central and south America and try to get that dog to hunt anywhere...

Um America doesn't assassinate people? Um read a bit about the history of your CIA in central and south America and try to get that dog to hunt anywhere...
There was usually deniability or some third party rebel group we'd credit. The US President didn't usually hold a press conference to personally take credit. The assassination of Qasem Soleimani was blatant in a way that earlier CIA actions were not.

There was usually deniability or some third party rebel group we'd credit. The US President didn't usually hold a press conference to personally take credit. The assassination of Qasem Soleimani was blatant in a way that earlier CIA actions were not.

Interesting take, I would say Trump exploited the moment politically in a way that was both embarrassing to your country and the institution of President, an office that he debased with every day of his Presidency.

Interesting take, I would say Trump exploited the moment politically in a way that was both embarrassing to your country and the institution of President, an office that he debased with every day of his Presidency.
Sorry to ruin your pristine image of our Presidents but every one of them has been ruthlessly vicious if you look close enough, some more than others, and some to greater effect than others.

From 2016 to 2020, the world was a less hostile place. Iran mostly stayed in their box. We had troops in Afghanistan but went 18 months without a single service member being killed. Russia had paused their effort to reacquire Soviet territories. Middle Eastern nations were normalizing relations with Israel. Maybe you don't approve of the messenger or the message but the results achieved make the current White House occupant look inept.

Last edited:
Sorry to ruin your pristine image of our Presidents but everyone one of them has been ruthlessly vicious if you look close enough, some more than others, and some to greater effect than others.

From 2016 to 2020, the world was a less hostile place. Iran mostly stayed in their box. We had troops in Afghanistan but went 18 months without a single service member being killed. Russia had paused their effort to reacquire Soviet territories. Middle Eastern nations were normalizing relations with Israel. Maybe you don't approve of the messenger or the message but the results achieved make the current White House occupant look inept.
You're talking to the "dead baby is a dead baby" crew. These guys make peace out to be a negative while supporting a president that literally bombed a family, killing 7 children, for nothing more than optics. People wonder why nobody is afraid of the Biden administration, yet they have literally failed at every foreign policy decision they have made. This is why Iran and other other terrorist organizations are bombing US bases and murdering US soldiers. Can you imagine the response if Trump was president to Iran bombing US bases? Well that would've never happened as Trump took a tremendous amount of money away from the terrorist, and Biden proceeded to remove those sanctions. Biden is a massive failure in everything he touches. Peace does not matter to these people... the only thing that matters is that they get even with Trump even though he has never harmed them in any fashion.

The US military on Friday admitted that it killed 10 civilians — including seven children and aid worker Zemari Ahmadi in a drone strike near Kabul’s airport last month — and not Islamic State bomb plotters, as it originally claimed.

Marine Corps Gen. Kenneth McKenzie Jr., commander of US Central Command, said the civilians “were tragically killed” on Aug. 29, one day before the final chaotic Biden administration evacuation flights from Kabul.

“I am now convinced that as many as 10 civilians, including up to seven children, were tragically killed in that strike,” McKenzie said at a press conference.

“We now assess that it is unlikely that the vehicle and those who died were associated with ISIS-K or a direct threat to US forces.”

Last edited: