What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

You asked for this with your "dislike" on my post above. So stop the fake innocence/ignore bs. You live to defend your schtick and without me you'd post nothing.

Checks posting history...

Nope

You did the dislike. So easy to change that. You're not worth doing a screenshot to prove the fact.
I probably should mind my own business, but unless my reading comprehension is every bit as off as your’s, I believe @Gameface was saying “nope” to your claim he would post nothing were it not for you, and not to the fact he left you a dislike for one of your comments. Believing one is a victim can do that with one’s comprehension of the comments of others I guess….

This guy is making several unsupported statements. Are we supposed to just take this person at their word?

I wonder, has he discussed who Putin is and how Putin came to his position in Russia?
Why are u bringing up stuff that nothing to do with the video? unreal because you take the same stance on every issue.

Why are u bringing up stuff that nothing to do with the video? unreal because you take the same stance on every issue.
The guy in the video does standard conspiracy theory peddler ****.

"You've got to keep in mind that Zelenskyy was installed by oligarchs. He owes them everything. They control all of his money outside of Ukraine. He has to keep them happy."

He talks like this is all settled facts that are obvious and that all his viewers, if they aren't total idiots who buy into MSM propaganda should already know. If you don't see the manipulative components of how he is addressing you then good for you, you're a sheep being told that you're a lion and then being encouraged to laugh at others, who aren't sheep, who you are told are sheep.

He is giddy at the idea that Zelenskyy is trapped (he isn't) inside Ukraine and that Russia will eventually find him and kill him.

Zelenskyy is the elected leader of Ukraine. His nation was invaded unprovoked (at least lacking adequate provocation to justify conquest) by what was assumed was a much larger and much more capable military power.

That's ****ing disgusting. You posting that is ****ing disgusting. Putin is a mass murderer, not only of non-Russians but actually mostly of Russians. His elections are a scam. His government actually created the opposition parties that he runs against. He controls the state media. He is a ****ing monster.

Yet here you are posting a cheerleading video about Zelenskyy being the bad guy and how Russia is going to find him and kill him.

You're a sick ****ing nitwit. You're gross. You are the worst of us. You are fooled and a fool.

Okay. Point one down.

I take the same stance every time?

I have tens of thousands of posts on Jazzfanz.com. I dare you to provide even the slightest bit of evidence that all of them are me taking the same stance.

You, on the other hand, have primarily used jazzfanz.com to spread idiotic anti-vaxx propaganda. That's what this site is for you. Oh, well, except posting this sick ****ing video cheering on Putin in his quest to find and kill Zelenskyy.

You're nasty bro.

Last edited:
He is giddy at the idea that Zelenskyy is trapped (he isn't) inside Ukraine and that Russia will eventually find him and kill him.
Putin has tried, multiple times, but just like basically everything else in Ukraine, he's failed miserably.

As far as Zelenskyy being trapped, do you remember what he said when this started? (Obviously WJ Jazz doesn't.) "I don't need a ride, I need ammo."

I probably should mind my own business, but unless my reading comprehension is every bit as off as your’s, I believe @Gameface was saying “nope” to your claim he would post nothing were it not for you, and not to the fact he left you a dislike for one of your comments. Believing one is a victim can do that with one’s comprehension of the comments of others I guess….
Frankly, I didn't read Game's comment that closely beyond just seeing the dislike and his complaint about my including him with MVP in a sweeping, supposedly humorous, generalization.

When you go beyond civil comments and start trying to suppress another point of view, you're not all that far from partisanship on the issue.

Being in the trenches for a cause might not mean you're shooting live rounds, but it does mean you're not a rational disputant merely hashing out differing opinions.

I'm not a hater. People who are on the fighting lines, filling in the ranks of a war, are still humans who need some understanding, and hopefully a reasonable peacemaker who can settle the issues so people can go back to their normal lives.

I've seen some maps of Ukraine's election results over the past three decades. The elections have reflected a pretty strong divide across Russian ethnic lines. People like Amnesty International were talking about pro-Russian parties being denied legitimacy, pro-Russian politicians being charged and jailed on political opinions, all that, long before the 2014 coup.

Russian troops have taken and are holding most of the pro-Russian political areas except Odessa, a city that has been riddled with tunnels in preparation for an Azovstal-style last stand.

To me, the bigger problems are the people who divide a nation along any convenient line of issues/ethnicities and promote war mentality.

I agree with some leading politicians around the world.

I declined to link an absurd article put out by your friends at the Brookings Institution, other by the CFR. Your mentors are pulling what hairs they can grasp, where ever they can be found.

Brazil, Argentina. Of course Cuba and Venezuela, Now AMLO (Obrado)r is campaigning throughout Central America criticizing the US. "Mexico is not a colony of the United States"

So what do your warmonger mentors plan to do when Russia or China opens military bases in Juarez?

It would be better to back off on this one, bro.

Well, OK. Maybe you want the USA to go down. Who the hell knows.

For sure, we missed the boat when Putin asked to join NATO and we declined that request. So really, doesn't any nation have a right to join NATO?

The whole scheme of building a world of counter-balancing powers is flawed when the same financial interests dominate them all.

Wars might be games big people play, but when it's the little people who are killed it just doesn't really make any war "good".

Unless you just hate people generally. Is that who you are?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MVP
Lol. Babe would probably approve.

Side note, did you ever see “The Death of Stalin?”
If you think that about me, you need to think again.

That's like Trump saying the honcho of J & J "IS A "GREAT GUY". People who don't think say things just as stupid as you do, Thriller.

Zelensky was pretty much a fake populist with a lot of oligarchic and Western moneybag supporters, and he's been pretty much "used". I think he could just get on a plane and fly away if he needed to do that. Nothing like a hero in exile. Pretty much proves Russian intelligence never got a bead on him. Well, who knows? If we can stage a moon landing, we can stage Zelensky in Hollywood on a pile of rubble.

As things go on, I am afraid, for more reasons, that we've all been played here.

In case Thriller really can't read, or won't read, somebody please tell him I grew up reading William Shirer's "The Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" Well, I was 14 then. And I read all of Solzhenitsyn's books, and Dostoyevsky's.

Authoritarian systems don't have heroes like George Washington. They promote, idolize and enshrine hacks wo have no conscience but get things done.

And that's the kind of world you guys are building here.

• Dislike
It is true that the video you have linked is, for whatever reason, pure opinion. There are sources for most of the statements, but many are suppressed in Google and other media platforms. It's pretty hard to get ideas past the also-propagandized Western media. I have tried to find level-headed, impartial well-researched information, but it is pretty hard to do with an internet-based search. But even "sources" are not "proof" especially when bias is so evident in the language.

This point of view does exist in the minds of many, including millions of Ukrainians, whose lives would be at risk for saying so. This is a war that does divide the people of Ukraine. Probably nobody really wants to be a Russian colony, but a lot of people have suffered in the 30 years of internal strife along Russian political and ethnic lines within the region.

I have found seemingly objective reports on Zelensky being tapped by the TV mogul who ran his TV show, who decided to front him some money to run for President for real. It would be unlikely that other oligarchic corrupt political or financial players did not join in. Thus, the big lie that he was really a "populist" wanting to end corruption.

There have been reports from foreign media people who have been with him during some hours of the war that he is indeed emotionally overwhelmed by it all.

• Dislike

So I took a while and tried to see about this video.

The claimed casualties alleged to be going on with Ukranian forces really is just damn incredible. The facts are that Zelensky gets a lot of strong popular support from ordinary people. Ya, it's showtime, and the guy knows how to wow the rubes. But the primary reality is that the civil war in Ukraine has been going for decades, and Russia's invasion has been an unwelcome hostile venture generally. Russian military forces do have serious weaknesses in training, character, morale, and it's serious.

informed source say now that Russia will annex the areas it can hold, if it does. There is a certain amount of local support for this as a practical matter becuase of Ukrainian abuses over the civil war period and a lot of people do feel they would be better off under Russia. Not really a very strong trend, more like peace at least. And enough Russian ethnic people who would feel more secure in their rights.

It all really looks planned to me. A bowery war. Russia vetting its troops and weapons, Biden blowing up the US economy, culture, and well, everything a la Coward/Piven. China will build bases in South America and Mexico.

Russia and India will not be part of the containment effort on China.

Trump won't run in 2024.

Last edited:
  • Haha