What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

As a citizen of a country member of NATO, I sure as hell am happy that NATO exists and I am happy that Russia was still super weak at the time to not be able to oppose our free will to join NATO and the EU at the time. I sure as hell prefer us being aligned with the West than the backward facing autocratic abomination that Russia has turned into. Cheers for NATO and US military power! I don't love everything they do, but providing stability and security for countries that by their own volition decide to choose their geopolitical path is definitely something that is worth celebrating and commending.

As a citizen of a country member of NATO, I sure as hell am happy that NATO exists and I am happy that Russia was still super weak at the time to not be able to oppose our free will to join NATO and the EU at the time. I sure as hell prefer us being aligned with the West than the backward facing autocratic abomination that Russia has turned into. Cheers for NATO and US military power! I don't love everything they do, but providing stability and security for countries that by their own volition decide to choose their geopolitical path is definitely something that is worth celebrating and commending.
But the west isn’t perfect and Putin is the victim and Zelensky is a mean jew combining with George Soros and Obama and Hillary to dethrone wonderful Russia and Putin is actually a good guy in fact he’s god and the west is Satan don’t you understand you’ve been brainwashed by biased western media and Jews??????????

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
But the west isn’t perfect and Putin is the victim and Zelensky is a mean jew combining with George Soros and Obama and Hillary to dethrone wonderful Russia and Putin is actually a good guy in fact he’s god and the west is Satan don’t you understand you’ve been brainwashed by biased western media and Jews??????????
You forgot the nazi jews! They are the most evil and devious creatures.

Nazi Jew Zombie Polar Bears!

8OthvBB.png

Last edited:
“The war crimes in Ukraine are among the worst of the 21st century, but they are just the latest in a history of assassinations and mass murder at the hands of Russian President Vladimir Putin. We know this, in large part, thanks to a team of online data detectives that calls itself Bellingcat. Since 2014, Bellingcat investigations have exposed Russia's undercover hit squads and tied Russian troops to atrocities. Suffice to say the Russian government denies everything you are about to see in this story. But that's exactly where Bellingcat comes in. Bellingcat's founder, Eliot Higgins, has created a method of mining online data and social media to put the lie to disinformation and unmask Vladimir Putin.”

60 Minute segment. 5/15/22.

"Former US President George W. Bush mistakenly denounced the "brutal, unjustified invasion of Iraq" at an event for The George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, when he was offering a critique of Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

The slip-up, first reported by the Dallas Morning News, happened at a Bush Center event called "Elections – A More Perfect Union," where guests, including former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, spoke about the state of elections in the US and in Russia.

"In contrast, Russian elections are rigged. Political opponents are imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in the political process," Bush told the crowd. "The result is the absence of checks and balances in Russia and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq."

"Former US President George W. Bush mistakenly denounced the "brutal, unjustified invasion of Iraq" at an event for The George W. Bush Presidential Center in Dallas, when he was offering a critique of Russian President Vladimir Putin's invasion of Ukraine.

The slip-up, first reported by the Dallas Morning News, happened at a Bush Center event called "Elections – A More Perfect Union," where guests, including former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice, spoke about the state of elections in the US and in Russia.

"In contrast, Russian elections are rigged. Political opponents are imprisoned or otherwise eliminated from participating in the political process," Bush told the crowd. "The result is the absence of checks and balances in Russia and the decision of one man to launch a wholly unjustified and brutal invasion of Iraq."

Yeah ****ing hilarious.

I am reading a memoir by Hannah Gadsby, Australian comedian. Just read the part where she disses Hitchens for his stance that women cannot be funny.

Sent from my SM-A426U using JazzFanz mobile app

Wait wait wait...women can be funny?
I saw something recently where they said that both men and women highly value humor in a potential mate.

But men and women have different definitions of what it means for their potential partner to have good humor.

For women it's if the man makes her laugh.

For men it's weather or not the woman laughs at his jokes.

I am reading a memoir by Hannah Gadsby, Australian comedian. Just read the part where she disses Hitchens for his stance that women cannot be funny.

I've met her a couple of times, not very funny in person...

Hitchens is a bit of a ****** but he was fiercely intelligent.

I saw something recently where they said that both men and women highly value humor in a potential mate.

But men and women have different definitions of what it means for their potential partner to have good humor.

For men it's weather or not the woman laughs at his jokes.
Ugh. I'm annoyed that this is true. I've always said I wanted a guy who makes me laugh, but I've never said I wanted a guy who thought I was funny. Which is annoying because I actually am pretty funny at times. Burn the patriarchy!

I've met her a couple of times, not very funny in person...

That whole autism thing gets in the way, I suppose.

I'm supposed to see her perform on Saturday, but my friend is waiting for the results of a Covid test so I may not get there. I had no idea who she was until my friend got the tickets, so I watched Nanette and am reading her book. I'll be sad if I miss my only opportunity to see an autistic Australian lesbian comedian.

That whole autism thing gets in the way, I suppose.

I'm supposed to see her perform on Saturday, but my friend is waiting for the results of a Covid test so I may not get there. I had no idea who she was until my friend got the tickets, so I watched Nanette and am reading her book. I'll be sad if I miss my only opportunity to see an autistic Australian lesbian comedian.

If she was aboriginal she could cover all bases and be the human rights commissioner... I used to work with a guy who was gay, had HIV and bless him was a little bit dim. I was sitting next to our boss while we watched him try to count to 9 (it was quite some time) and our boss turned to me and the duty manager and said "look at him, gay, HIV and clearly retarded (it was 20 years ago you could say stuff like that) , there has to be some government program that will pay me to hire him." We laughed knowing that his wife and co-owner loved him and would probs pick PJ over the boss.

I didn't know she was autistic, I just assumed she was a bit different. Ive hung out with a lot of comic over the years, male and female she was definitely one of the more awkward in a social setting.

For men it's weather or not the woman laughs at his farts.

Fixed

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app