What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Holy crap. I never really listen to anything tucker says. I decided to play that little clip.
He sounds like a psycho.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
He really does. He sounds exactly like any number of hard-core conspiracy theorists on youtube. Nut jobs pushing flat earth and covid lies and 9/11 conspiracies, et al. He is either a total nut job or he has the routine down pat to attract the biggest audience possible and make bank off the gullible and stupid in the country.

or he has the routine down pat to attract the biggest audience possible and make bank off the gullible and stupid in the country.
Pretty sure it’s this. Both Trump and Tucker Carlson, through their words, demonstrate clearly that they do not care, in the very least, about their country. If they did, they would not speak the way they do. They do not care what harm they inflict with their lies and conspiracy thinking. It’s shameful, and I think history will judge Carlson harshly. But, guys like this, and much of the Republican Party, seem oblivious to their personal legacy. Now, if it were me, I would not want future generations of Americans regarding me as a despicable a*****e. I would factor the future in. I would want to protect my honor. But these guys care about $$$ and the present. They could not care less how they will be remembered. The concept of honor is foreign to them, because they never had any honor to begin with.

Last edited:

What happens if this nation gives republicans the House in a few months? Will our military aid for Ukraine dry up? What happens if Trump/DeSantis take over in 2025? There’s no love lost between Trump and Zelensky. Nothing in fact would please Trump more than to help his idol out in that war bu delivering Zelensky’s head on a plate.

I actually wonder if that’s the calculus for Putin now. Just wait this out until stupid voters do stupid things and deliver the west over to Putin. As our corporate media has admitted, “Trump is great for ratings!” So just imagine what the ratings would be if America suddenly changes in Jan 2023 or Jan 2025 and begins to help Putin, not Zelensky, out.

We all know Repubs don’t care about what 70 percent of the country thinks. They just need barely enough to win back a gerrymandered House, Senate that favors desolate rural states, and the electoral college. To hell with Popularity, serve your base some red meat, cut deals with authoritarians, and drink snowflake tears!

Last edited:
This article is free and I hope you read it. If Republicans take back any level of power, goodbye to our support for Ukraine. And you know the Kremlin is going to be assisting Republicans either (or both) with disinformation or money laundering through groups like the NRA.

Russian influence:

View: https://twitter.com/tristansnell/status/1569801472698875905?s=46&t=PHM02kibnPW6Ukj9POE6yQ

View: https://twitter.com/tristansnell/status/1569803253986250754?s=46&t=PHM02kibnPW6Ukj9POE6yQ

Last edited:

Ukraine has absolutely stunned the world with their defense against Russia. I was certainly very wrong shortly after Russia invaded, assuming that Russia would eventually just get enough numbers in place and slowly roll over the Ukrainian defenses even if not efficiently or skillfully.

This one is going to be interesting to look at 10 or so years from now when maybe we'll have a much better picture of everything that went wrong within the Russian military to cause them to fall on their face like this. I mean this was a war of choice by the Russians and it's possibly going to damage them far worse than any of their adversaries would have dared attempt before this happened.

Ukraine has absolutely stunned the world with their defense against Russia. I was certainly very wrong shortly after Russia invaded, assuming that Russia would eventually just get enough numbers in place and slowly roll over the Ukrainian defenses even if not efficiently or skillfully.

This one is going to be interesting to look at 10 or so years from now when maybe we'll have a much better picture of everything that went wrong within the Russian military to cause them to fall on their face like this. I mean this was a war of choice by the Russians and it's possibly going to damage them far worse than any of their adversaries would have dared attempt before this happened.

Its definitely exposed them, Russia (USSR) hasn't fought a big war since Afghanistan. A lot of the criticism of them seems justified, incompetent officer corps, useless NCOs and a conscript army. Even their best units have conscripts in them, complete absence of professional organisation, which costs money. Western armies are significantly smaller but staffed by committed full time professionals, its a big difference. Ukraine has been organising their best units as full time professionals for a while now, they've been receiving training and mentoring from UK and US veterans. Lets not forget, the west has been in the field fighting now for 20 years, experience makes a massive difference.

Until Russia is stable and democratic nobody will be able to fix it, because the red army isn't just a defence force its one of the key political organs of the dictatorship.

Its definitely exposed them, Russia (USSR) hasn't fought a big war since Afghanistan. A lot of the criticism of them seems justified, incompetent officer corps, useless NCOs and a conscript army. Even their best units have conscripts in them, complete absence of professional organisation, which costs money. Western armies are significantly smaller but staffed by committed full time professionals, its a big difference. Ukraine has been organising their best units as full time professionals for a while now, they've been receiving training and mentoring from UK and US veterans. Lets not forget, the west has been in the field fighting now for 20 years, experience makes a massive difference.

Until Russia is stable and democratic nobody will be able to fix it, because the red army isn't just a defence force its one of the key political organs of the dictatorship.
It's a very good point that Russia hasn't had it's military in the field since the 80s.

In the U.S. military not a generation has gone by without significant military deployments and active fighting. The people in charge of our military right now were taught and mentored by people who were engaged in actual combat operations when they were in the same positions earlier in their careers. These current leaders also have real world combat operations experience and they people coming up through the ranks right now have also had real world combat operations experience. The U.S. knows a lot about what can go wrong in combat operations and what needs to be done to avoid those problems. It's a very significant advantage.