What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Why do you keep repeating this? It's laughable. Russia, a country run by Oligarchs, is about as far from Marxist principles as you could get. I don't know if calling you a troll is accurate, which would indicate some form of insincerity. You're just really really really really really dumb.
Ohh how did I let this one slip that was allowed?

Is this guy like 14?

That's the vibe I'm getting here
Heres another @Jason

This will be my final post on this subject but as I pointed out guys like sir were trolling far before I pushed back. I provided ample proof.

I can actually answer questions and bring evidence of where Im coming from. I'm backing my claim up and educating what a warmonger is.

Last edited:
I will take a break for a bit but I do want to point out my two stances here and have been that I do not want bloodshed in another needless war that is going to have hefty consequences for our own country and already is. My other stance is that I do not think we should be chemically castrating children and literally mutilating children and teenagers which I was called a pedophile for and that was also allowed.

For those two stances I have gotten nothing but hate, bigotry, and vitriol. Wanting to protect kids until their brains are developed enough to make life altering choices, and not wanting US to get involved in what will be a long bloody war. Americans are going to eventually die when we have to officially join this war I believe and that is my opinion. If that makes me such a complete pos troll like I'm accused of, I guess that's what I am.

I'll be the better person and step away for a bit.

Trolls often come across that way when they are getting desperate to keep their schtick going.
I just provided who the real trolls are. Like literally I showed that you add nothing ever to any conversation other than meanness.

For real though. I'm out.

Enjoy your war. Personally if I cared about my friends I would be advocating for peace but that's just me. I guess somehow war is the better option. One day... We will hopefully evolve but it doesn't look like anytime soon... We're actually regressing in that matter sadly. Wanting peace is now bad. Not wanting blood shed is now extremely wrong. It's a backwards world.

Last edited:
"Blood thirsty warmongers- do I have to educate you on this subject you stupid idiot? You're so dumb and I'm so smart. Instead of actually talk I'll just brag that I know a lot."
I was being honest on this and I'll also point out how trolling and name calling has been allowed far far before this. I have receipts too.

Here's me asking him to break i down yet here are two troll post that you didn't address surprisingly.

Calling me unhinged(he was talking about me) is ok apparently.

Here's Log starting fights calling other trolls which is allowed for some reason. I even asked you to stop this. So I'm confused just like you why this is allowed. Isn't trolling wrong?

Here is the part I was talking about in the post you warned me about. This is him telling me how stupid I am and that I do not know anything? Right? Yes, he is literally telling me how dumb I am and that he needs to educate me.
My answer

This is fact. I provided two of these post above. The conversation is civil though I found sir's post a bit cocky. There's good conversation going on and the there's this post... Nothing major admittedly but just to add it

Being anti-war is not pro-Russia

Here's you allowing another poster to troll and do basically what i did(I used Thrillers same format just replaced troll with warmongers) which they were doing by definition. Notice how this is allowed. Openly trolling and this was allowed.

So here after the what I find was a decent conversation here is the part that goes back to my first sentence you reported me on. After Sir telling me how smart he was he ran away. This is what I was referring to. I posted above how he literally admits he's smarter now he ran away.

Here's Sir basically blaming me for the war. That being anti-war is going to turn America into pro-Russia somehow.... This is the guy that supposed to educate me, yet here he is saying it's going to my fault Russia wins. I have not said a negative thing yet. This post literally " encourages or advocates aggression towards other countries or groups". This post is pro-war. Right? This is exactly what I was referring to in my post you quoted. He said he was smarter than me yet he really never added much.

I was answering questions and putting in effort. Now what exactly was Thriller adding here Jason besides trying to push buttons and obviously trolling? Was has he added besides trolling me? I've added plenty.

I never claimed to be an expert on anything I was simply putting my opinion out. I have still yet to say anything negative about posters other than pointing out how Thriller and Log got away with blatant trolling.

By me? Calling people factual warmongers is ok but blaming me for putting dictators in is absolutely fine apparently. Lets define warmonger once again "encourages or advocates aggression towards other countries or groups".

Bypassing swear filters is ok apparently if it's in another language. Here's me explaining myself

Here's me knowing what warmonger means. Admittedly I was a little fired up and ans went overboard after him blaming me and insinuating I am the reason American is going to back Putin. That's pretty messed up but allowed for whatever rason. He IS pushing for war. Right? So, it's ok for Sir to blame me and tell me that it's my fault that America is going to turn to Putin(that pretty f*'ed up but you allowed it), but I can't blame him. I admit I could've been a bit better here. I can admit my faults.

Here's another troll post accusing me of being an alt and accusing me of harassing when I have done no such thing. This is a pretty messed up post that was allowed Jason. Maybe if you would've stopped it here or any of the other multiple times I brought up these things wouldn't escalate. That's my opinion. Not one post of mine was trolling. Not a single post. Can you explain why this wasn't stopped? Why thriller log and Game are allowed to come in and stir the pot? They have nothing about the topic at hand. I have added plenty.

Here's more of my own confusion...Calling people "pieces of ****" is ok but rightfully and factually by definition calling people warmongers is not. Even though these people are literally "encouraging or advocating aggression towards other countries or groups."

I would consider this passive aggressive trolling but not a big deal. I never claimed to be an expert. Unlike Safety I did provide multiple articles that backed my point up. All he did was openly mock me which seems like trolling.

More light hearted trolling. Not a big deal but pointing that out.

Again no big deal but obvious trolling adding nothing but passive aggressiveness.

Now this is blatant trolling lol but again no big deal.

Jason? Calling someone a "****ing bloward *****" is acceptable?

This should have been stopped a long time ago imo.

Spent all that time just to post your L's.

This is why I come here. I love you Jazzfanz.

I will take a break for a bit but I do want to point out my two stances here and have been that I do not want bloodshed in another needless war that is going to have hefty consequences for our own country and already is. My other stance is that I do not think we should be chemically castrating children and literally mutilating children and teenagers which I was called a pedophile for and that was also allowed.

For those two stances I have gotten nothing but hate, bigotry, and vitriol. Wanting to protect kids until their brains are developed enough to make life altering choices, and not wanting US to get involved in what will be a long bloody war. Americans are going to eventually die when we have to officially join this war I believe and that is my opinion. If that makes me such a complete pos troll like I'm accused of, I guess that's what I am.

I'll be the better person and step away for a bit.
welcome to the club

For those two stances I have gotten nothing but hate, bigotry, and vitriol.
You offered them in much larger doses than you received. Still, no one whines like you, except maybe @JazzyFresh. He was just a braindead moron, a whiner and a waste of food, who should have been dragged behind a truck and hung from a tree. Fortunately, he was banned for being insulting, repetitive, jerk who never engaged in serious discussion and wasn't smart enough to ever analyze his links. At least you're not him.

If that makes me such a complete pos troll ...
You're a troll for completely different reasons.

I don't say this lightly sir:

YOU

There is no word strong enough in English, so I'll use the one that applies here: пиздец. Completely and totally.

The idea that I "love" this war is atrociously offensive. I have spent, conservatively, 500-600 hours in the last year doing nothing but talking to people who lost homes and family members as a result of the war and helping them get set up with resources to rebuild. I was at Disneyland on the first day of the war, and spent the entire day ignoring all my friends and family because I was texting every person I know in Ukraine trying to make sure they were safe, and setting up financial resources for them to get through the next few weeks. I spent Christmas Eve on a bus traveling through Russian occupied Transnistria to get to an active war zone to meet with partners in the region and document their work for future fundraising, and spent the entire holidays in a city that had no reliable electricity. I have lost personal relationships with people I care about in Russia over this war. I've had people I work with through my charity die during this war. I've taken the phone calls when people find their loved ones dead, or log into tiktok and find videos of Russian soldiers living in their homes and pissing on their carpets. Those calls happen at 3:00 AM my time because of the time difference, and I take them because people need me to take them.

This war is hell.

The idea that I want it because I love and crave war is monstrous. That you think you're making a point by saying that, just demonstrates you're an *******. You keep mentioning the cost of war. This war has cost you nothing. Nothing. You're not a brave truth teller; you're a coward who is sitting on the sidelines while real people get killed.

You think you're asking a "basic" question by saying "when does it end." That's a stupid ****ing question. It's a war. It ends when the invading force packs up and goes home, or it ends when they achieve their military goals. The reason it's a stupid ****ing question is because no one knows the answer for that timeline, and anyone who tells you they do is an idiot or a liar. It's the Kremlin, they are famously opaque with their thinking and it's not clear they are even in reality about what's happening on the ground.

I could give you a much longer answer as to why the end of the war is indefinite. Some of it is related to Russian domestic politics and the lack of a clear Putin successor. Some of it is related to relationships between Moscow and central asian regions of the federation like Buryatia. Some of it is related to concepts of Russian identity and the mythological place Kyiv holds in Russian thought. Some of it is related to how Russians remember the mid-90s and the fear of returning to an uncertain future.

But it's not worth the scratch because you're just a jerk; and you're not capable of understanding it anyway.

I love the war - what a prick.
I can tell you when the war WON'T end: When Ukraine surrenders.

People forget that Russia has a loooooooooong history of ****ing with Ukraine. This is nothing new for them as a people, and they are mad as hell and not going to take it any more. Plus this time they have some friends (the rest of the world, pretty much) backing them up.

If they were going to surrender, they would have done it about 50 weeks ago.

remember this?
QXBp

QXBp

Here is what we have recently with the Biden admin
SyZwaWQ9QXBp

LSZwaWQ9QXBp

SyZwaWQ9QXBp

This could just be a preview of things to come for ya'll! You should be so excited for the nukes!

Here is what we have recently with the Biden admin
SyZwaWQ9QXBp

LSZwaWQ9QXBp

SyZwaWQ9QXBp

This could just be a preview of things to come for ya'll! You should be so excited for the nukes!
Yep. And I stubbed my toe yesterday. Thanks Biden!!!

I don't think either of you know me, but I can pretty much guarantee you my knowledge base on Russia/Ukraine is a LOT larger than either of yours. I speak Russian. I've been to Russia (in 2019). I've been to Ukraine three times. I was in Ukraine last month. I've hosted Belorussians in my home in the US personally, and I know actual professors from Russia who have written extensively about US/Russian relations over the last thirty years. I've met with Ukrainian soldiers fighting in this war, and drank water from a rainbarrel that was converted from an NLAW canister. I've cradled in shelter in an Odessa mall while air raid sirens blared and Iranian drones flew overhead.
Above is the original full paragraph by @sirkickyass
Here is the part I was talking about in the post you warned me about. This is him telling me how stupid I am and that I do not know anything? Right? Yes, he is literally telling me how dumb I am and that he needs to educate me.
Above is your interpretation of that very paragraph. Anybody, and I mean virtually anyone, can easily understand that he is certainly not calling you stupid, he is certainly not calling you dumb, or claiming you do not know anything. Based on what he is saying, I would certiainly conclude he absolutely must know far more than I do. And, unless you could prove otherwise, I would assume he knows much more than you about the subject at hand.

So, exactly what is he saying in that paragraph, that you should tell @Jason that he is calling you stupid? He is describing his considerable experience in Ukraine and that region in general. Letting us know the basis of his experience and knowledge. I acknowledge that experience and knowledge, and I would value it.

Not only do you not value it, but you interpret that paragraph, you quoted the opening lines of that paragraph after all, in a way that cannot be deduced from @sirkickyass actual comment. It is nowhere to be found literally, he did not say to you “you are stupid”, and it is nowhere to be found via any sensible interpretation whatsoever.

Making this response by you one of the clearest examples of your fundamental dishonesty in this discussion, IMO. He did not tell you how dumb you were. He told you he simply was more knowledgeable on the subject of Ukraine and Russia than you are, and you cannot even admit that that must be true. Instead, you boldly LIE…

Above is your interpretation of that very paragraph. Anybody, and I mean virtually anyone, can easily understand that he is certainly not calling you stupid, he is certainly not calling you dumb, or claiming you do not know anything. Based on what he is saying, I would certiainly conclude he absolutely must know far more than I do. And, unless you could prove otherwise, I would assume he knows much more than you about the subject at hand.

So, exactly what is he saying in that paragraph, that you should tell @Jason that he is calling you stupid? He is describing his considerable experience in Ukraine and that region in general. Letting us know the basis of his experience and knowledge. I acknowledge that experience and knowledge, and I would value it.

Not only do you not value it, but you interpret that paragraph, you quoted the opening lines of that paragraph after all, in a way that cannot be deduced from @sirkickyass actual comment. It is nowhere to be found literally, he did not say to you “you are stupid”, and it is nowhere to be found via any sensible interpretation whatsoever.

Making this response by you one of the clearest examples of your fundamental dishonesty in this discussion, IMO. He did not tell you how dumb you were. He told you he simply was more knowledgeable on the subject of Ukraine and Russia than you are, and you cannot even admit that that must be true. Instead, you boldly LIE…
Could be condensed to "trolls gonna troll" tbpfhwymf.

war crime
Have you seen any of the reporting on what the Russian soldiers have been doing? What they've been ORDERED to do?

Not to mention what the leadership, if I can use that term, has been doing to their own troops. Or even the "elite" Wagner mercenaries they've sent over.

Could be condensed to "trolls gonna troll" tbpfhwymf.
Yes, I know. I read your other reply. This was just too easy. But, yes, point acknowledged….