What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

Punishing the demonstrators:

Not that things will go any better for Putin…

Why would they be leaving Russia? I’ve been told that Putin is awesome, Russia is winning, and NATO started this war. So why are they trying to flee to NATO countries?

MTG spoke at this

View: https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1497642340357341187?s=46&t=_AIkG1OuiQxjfIjqh3HRBg

Remember how Trump called Putin’s war a genius and savvy move?

View: https://youtu.be/gNxvSxaGeDE

Gotta love the far right in the US supporting Russia. The last hundred years of history seems have never happened.

Gotta love the far right in the US supporting Russia. The last hundred years of history seems have never happened.
It is the last gasp effort of the entitled white man to hold onto his position of privilege in the country. They feel it slowly slipping away and it makes them uncomfortable. Those who cannot stomach the necessary social changes happening right now gravitate to the Great Orange Jesus and support anything that looks like strong white men being in control. Wouldn't be surprised to see more backward policy being suggested, as we have already seen nut jobs espousing things like taking the vote away from women and bringing back segregation. Anything to hold onto their privilege and power. So Putin, being a strong white man, has their undying respect and admiration because he just takes his power, while so many here are beginning to feel powerless.

It is the last gasp effort of the entitled white man to hold onto his position of privilege in the country. They feel it slowly slipping away and it makes them uncomfortable. Those who cannot stomach the necessary social changes happening right now gravitate to the Great Orange Jesus and support anything that looks like strong white men being in control. Wouldn't be surprised to see more backward policy being suggested, as we have already seen nut jobs espousing things like taking the vote away from women and bringing back segregation. Anything to hold onto their privilege and power. So Putin, being a strong white man, has their undying respect and admiration because he just takes his power, while so many here are beginning to feel powerless.

Interesting take I never would have framed it that way. I would have assumed it was being driven by people on the far right and the Trump faction of the republican party receiving significant funding from Russia and Russian front groups. i assume peoples psychological motivations are generally more carnal, sex, greed and power. GREED and POWER dominating the right.

Funnily enough I get a bit pissed when; I as a fairly privileged white man, look at woke culture spread through the community and workplace and think to myself ""you've gotta be having a lend with this nonsense?" The last thing I'm going to do is go out and endorse fascism as a reaction to this. Some of the **** they're peddling at work requires a degree of cognitive dissonance that I don't posses to reconcile their tripe with the real world. You know the Queen died and I don't care, she's an old German parasite anyway, national public holiday was yesterday and a bunch of people burnt some flags and smeared blood on Commonwealth buildings, it was in poor taste but nobody got hurt. I thought to myself "Well you're probably harming your cause here more than helping it but i don't give a **** anyway."

But yeah maybe there is a felling of powerlessness? You know it ***** me up the wall that my workplace is telling me that my job is like any job, any office job so I should behave the same way people in offices do. I think to myself "do other people get attacked numerous times a day, spat on a few times a month, are the stresses and nature of my workplace for me and my team really comparable to the team over in accounts?" But perish the thought i go back to my office after one of the 15 incidents I face a day call somebody a **** or another staff member from a different work group a useless spastic, that will have me over to HR in a heartbeat. That **** drives me nuts.

It’s true. So much of the right’s admiration or Putin goes to white male insecurity.

This happened recently:

View: https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1572963742018674690?s=46&t=C60w43PIJf7ztn_D1csNgA

He was the one cheering on Putin when the war first began:

View: https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1497642340357341187?s=46&t=99lcXemkVbgvuPSGrPPjFA

I’ve always found this article to be insightful:

It’s true. So much of the right’s admiration or Putin goes to white male insecurity.

This happened recently:

View: https://twitter.com/rightwingwatch/status/1572963742018674690?s=46&t=C60w43PIJf7ztn_D1csNgA

He was the one cheering on Putin when the war first began:

View: https://twitter.com/keithboykin/status/1497642340357341187?s=46&t=99lcXemkVbgvuPSGrPPjFA

I’ve always found this article to be insightful:

Elect trump one more time and then stop having elections? Lol, trump gonna be dead soon idiot

Elect trump one more time and then stop having elections? Lol, trump gonna be dead soon idiot
302842_3.jpg

Yes I know, please explain how Dr Levine's body could have produced a child 25 years ago?
Are you saying that if you are not capable of having a child at any point in your life, you can't be a woman? If not, that's a pointless and stupid question, just like any attempt to have a rational conversation with you would be pointless and stupid. that's not why you're posting in this thread.

Facts don't care about feelings.
You don't care about either.

Feel free to make the last post in this exchange. I'm done with it.

Are you saying that if you are not capable of having a child at any point in your life, you can't be a woman? If not, that's a pointless and stupid question, just like any attempt to have a rational conversation with you would be pointless and stupid. that's not why you're posting in this thread.

You don't care about either.

Feel free to make the last post in this exchange. I'm done with it.
Once again, explain how 25 years ago Dr Lavine's body would have produced a baby, coward.

Feels good to have the facts on my side, now run away child. The point was, you all posted some Russian guy who looks weird....Well I can post 30 Demonrats who look uglier.

Sometimes I forget why I put certain posters on ignore. Then I’m reminded why. I should stop second guessing myself and just leave these losers blocked.

Btw, it wasn’t One Brow who posted the picture of the Russian. Not that it really matters. Demonrat. LOL so clever.

Once again, explain how 25 years ago Dr Lavine's body would have produced a baby, coward.

Feels good to have the facts on my side, now run away child. The point was, you all posted some Russian guy who looks weird....Well I can post 30 Demonrats who look uglier.
Is the ability to become pregnant your definition of a woman?