What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

I remember a poster talking about how china was trying to broker peace. Well this article says that china is helping russia in the war.

Chinese President Xi Jinping is visiting Moscow in a show of support for Vladimir Putin while Chinese companies are shipping assault weapons and body armour to Moscow’s troops.

On Wednesday Polish president Andrzej Duda announced that Warsaw would send four Soviet-era MiG-29s to Ukraine – the first Western nation to send fighter jets to Kyiv since the war began. As they are replaced over this year, we may well see all 28 of Poland’s MiGs head to Ukraine. Slovakia has also committed planes.

While Beijing has attempted to pitch itself as a neutral negotiator, the revelation that Chinese state-owned defence contractors have been sending military equipment to Russia has shredded this attempted deception. Far from peacemaker, Beijing is attempting to become kingmaker. Now that the gloves are truly off, who knows where Chinese military support for Russia could ultimately lead? Emboldened by greater support, Russia may well begin to assert itself against the West, just as China is doing over Taiwan.

This pattern of escalation has real potential to draw in further British and Nato efforts to a point where conflict past Ukraine’s borders no longer remains unthinkable. We must do everything in our collective power to help Ukraine win, and as soon as possible.

Scary stuff. Just back down Putin.

I remember a poster talking about how china was trying to broker peace. Well this article says that china is helping russia in the war.

Chinese President Xi Jinping is visiting Moscow in a show of support for Vladimir Putin while Chinese companies are shipping assault weapons and body armour to Moscow’s troops.

On Wednesday Polish president Andrzej Duda announced that Warsaw would send four Soviet-era MiG-29s to Ukraine – the first Western nation to send fighter jets to Kyiv since the war began. As they are replaced over this year, we may well see all 28 of Poland’s MiGs head to Ukraine. Slovakia has also committed planes.

While Beijing has attempted to pitch itself as a neutral negotiator, the revelation that Chinese state-owned defence contractors have been sending military equipment to Russia has shredded this attempted deception. Far from peacemaker, Beijing is attempting to become kingmaker. Now that the gloves are truly off, who knows where Chinese military support for Russia could ultimately lead? Emboldened by greater support, Russia may well begin to assert itself against the West, just as China is doing over Taiwan.

This pattern of escalation has real potential to draw in further British and Nato efforts to a point where conflict past Ukraine’s borders no longer remains unthinkable. We must do everything in our collective power to help Ukraine win, and as soon as possible.

Scary stuff. Just back down Putin.
China's end goal is primarily to legitimize taking ancient territory back through conquest. Their secondary goal is to keep Russia and NATO engaged in a major conflict so they can do their business without the same level of scrutiny they would otherwise face. I don't know if it is a specific goal they want to achieve through this conflict because it was pretty much inevitable, but they are now the clear second place military power in the world.

Why don't we assassinate guys like this? You can't tell me we don't have the ability to do so.

Why don't we assassinate guys like this? You can't tell me we don't have the ability to do so.
I think there are either treaties or rules in the Geneva conventions.

What I've heard, though, is that if it was common practice to assassinate political leaders involved in military conflicts it would push those leaders to extreme measures, like launching nukes or using WMDs... or trying to assassinate their rival leaders first.

I think it's more like a gentleman's agreement though. Like "it's the peasants who are supposed to die for us, not the other way around."

I think there are either treaties or rules in the Geneva conventions.

What I've heard, though, is that if it was common practice to assassinate political leaders involved in military conflicts it would push those leaders to extreme measures, like launching nukes or using WMDs... or trying to assassinate their rival leaders first.

I think it's more like a gentleman's agreement though. Like "it's the peasants who are supposed to die for us, not the other way around."
I'm thinking more like, you know, anyone. Anyone at all.

But yes, the rules mean the little guys die, the bosses act sad about it then send more to die. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But the children thing he's engaging in, that has to be skinner war crime. Dude seriously needs to go down.

I'm thinking more like, you know, anyone. Anyone at all.

But yes, the rules mean the little guys die, the bosses act sad about it then send more to die. Wash, rinse, repeat.

But the children thing he's engaging in, that has to be skinner war crime. Dude seriously needs to go down.
I've heard he has several body doubles. I have no idea if that is fooling the CIA ever, but maybe it is. I'm sure that if there was a clean hands way to make him die the U.S. would be all over it. I just don't think they want to take credit for an assassination.

You know what they say, there are two asses in every assassination..

Last edited:
I've heard he has several body doubles. I have no idea if that is fooling the CIA ever, but maybe it is. I'm sure that if there was a clean hands way to make him die the U.S. would be all over it. I just don't think they want to take credit for an assassination.

You know what they say, every assassination has two asses in it.
The US has never made a policy of assassination. Has it happened? Sure. But it's not what we NORMALLY do.

Unlike Putin, who is so used to killing people who disappoint him that he barely tries to cover it up any more. Hell, he has tried several times to assassinate Zelenskyy, but has failed. I mean, if you believe Ukraine and the CIA.

Looks like it's just a series of U.S. executive Orders (#11905, 12036, 12333) that restricts us from political assassination.

• Haha
Reactions: MVP
If you are the US brokering peace is a war crime. Here is Russia brokering peace and leaving the US on the sidelines. Could Bidens foreign policy and relations be worse? Again this is stuff they all said Trump was going to do (losing influence, sabre rattling, sanctioning everyone in the world, wars, proxy wars, ecological disasters, etc)

If you are the US brokering peace is a war crime. Here is Russia brokering peace and leaving the US on the sidelines. Could Bidens foreign policy and relations be worse? Again this is stuff they all said Trump was going to do (losing influence, sabre rattling, sanctioning everyone in the world, wars, proxy wars, ecological disasters, etc)

Biden has been way above average in his handling of foreign relations and foreign policy. Way above average.

Now that's based on the standards set in the last 40-50 years, so the bar is low, but he's doing better than any recent President.

Saw an article today (cant find it again to link it) saying that documents were leaked showing that russia was originally planning to attack japan before deciding on ukraine. Wonder what would have happened if they had attacked japan instead.

Saw an article today (cant find it again to link it) saying that documents were leaked showing that russia was originally planning to attack japan before deciding on ukraine. Wonder what would have happened if they had attacked japan instead.
All out war at that point I would imagine. It is a lot easier for the world to sit back and hand a country like Ukraine some support, but something like Japan would be viewed as hyper-aggressive and outside their "region" so to speak. I would imagine that would get us a lot closer to WWIII than this war has for sure.

Then the United States would be at war with Russia due to binding treaty obligations. Specifically it is mandated by Article 5 of the Treaty of Mutual Cooperation and Security between the United States and Japan. It is the same treaty that allows the United States to have military bases in Japan such as on Okinawa.

...And I'm sure the author of your article was called by Putin personally before he made the decision to invade Ukraine to let him know he was trying to decide between attacking what used to be USSR territory or what would instantly create world war three. What a great source of information you found!

Found using the google
Looks like the source is a person who worked with russias federal security service.

According to a leaked email from a whistleblower with Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB), months before Vladimir Putin began his disastrous invasion of Ukraine he was planning to attack Japan.

Dated on March 17th, 2022, the email was sent to exiled human rights activist Vladimir Osechkin from a Russian whistleblower dubbed “Winds of Change,” who has been writing regular dispatches to Osechkin since the war with Ukraine began

In the email to Osechkin, the FSB whistleblower stated that Russia was “quite seriously preparing for a localized military conflict with Japan.”

The whistleblower also mentioned the war in Ukraine and suggested that they were certain Russia would go to war, but that they weren’t sure why Ukraine was chosen.

“The whistleblower detailed movements of electronic warfare helicopters targeting Japan, while Russia's propaganda machine was also initiated, with a huge push to label Japanese as ‘Nazis’ and ‘fascists’.”

Christo Grozev, an expert on Russia’s Federal Security Service, stated that he believes the emails from Winds of Change are from a genuine agent connected to the FSB.

Grozev said he had shown the letter “to two actual (current or former) FSB contacts” and those agents had “no doubt it was written by a colleague.”

What advantage would Russia gain from attacking Japan? Well, the answer might have something to do with the two countries' dispute over the Kuril Islands.

Ultimately, however, the whistleblower wrote that the Russian leadership “sort of swapped out Japan for Ukraine.”

"But on the whole,” the FSB whistleblower continued, “war was inevitable for Russia due to the maniacal desire for war by the leadership…And now the bulk of the combat-ready units from that direction has been redeployed to Ukraine." So we shouldn’t expect a Russian attack on Japan anytime soon.

I saw lots of articles about this from back in november so its old news apparently and it appears that to a putin lover its just not credible that putin would ever consider such a thing anyways cause he is such a great guy and stable genius.