What's new

The *OFFICIAL* Russia Is About To Invade Ukraine Thread

And are you allowed to still be realistic when posting about what’s actually happening in the unjust war, even if it’s not in favor of the side you support? Or do need to be an outspoken cheerleader for that side, so you’re not seen as supporting the aggressor?
Of course. However, when a person starts just repeating the aggressor's propaganda you get to call it what it is. When a person says that because they don't support war they want to allow the aggressor to steamroll the defender because that's what peace looks like it's fair to call them out for their BS.

Honestly, it really doesn’t matter what you post. You will be called a fascist, Nazi, racist or some other word because you don’t believe in what they do. It’s easier for them to call you a name than actually debate you.

Are you saying you think you would like to debate with him?

Point of view….

Abstract​

Because of his personality, had Donald Trump won the 2020 election the remarkable and unexpected united response by NATO allies to the February 2022 Russian invasion of Ukraine would not have happened. Relying on leader personality research in foreign policy, we demonstrate this by using the counterfactual method of analysis. Specifying key differences between Biden's and Trump's personalities in terms of their experiences, traits and beliefs, we explicitly show that president Trump would have been very unlikely to share US intelligence, rally NATO allies in support of Ukraine or challenge Vladimir Putin. In contrast, these responses fit very well with Joe Biden's personality. We first present counterfactual analysis as a method before comparing Biden and Trump along personality characteristics known to significantly influence foreign-policy decisions. Through our case-study, we demonstrate the value of using systematic and theoretically grounded counterfactual methods for assessing the importance of individual differences between leaders and emphasizing their impact on international affairs.

Conclusions​

While the phrase ‘counterfactual Trump’ may conjure notions of fake news and false election denials, in this article we have gone further by actually overturning the 2020 election, if only analytically. Our counterfactual analysis demonstrates how differences between Trump's and Biden's personalities—their beliefs, traits and the experiences that shaped them—affected the US approach and the response of NATO allies to the Russian invasion of Ukraine. Biden's commitment to Ukraine and his views on Russia, combined with his empathy and willingness to listen to advisers, all contributed towards his strong condemnation of Russia and his strong support for Ukraine. His cooperative nature—both in his worldview and his style—were an important part of his multilateral efforts. In contrast, Trump's transactional orientation, his affinity for Putin and his antipathy towards Ukraine, combined with his overly self-confident, exploitative and distrusting nature, would have compelled him towards a different approach, making sustained criticism of Russia, support for Ukraine, free sharing of intelligence and prioritizing European allies very unlikely.

Are you saying you think you would like to debate with him?
Sure, I think I could have an absolutely civil debate with him. I think he is frustrated because of the responses or lack there of, he gets from the other side. Then he turns it into spamming with additional posts. But look at some of the rebuttals from some posters, it’s frustrating to read.

I think Gameface and I are not very close politically, yet we have civil debates. There's topics that I will not engage him in because of my ignorance; it's better to learn than look like a fool. When we do debate, there is effort on both sides, rather than a quick gotcha line.

Sure, I think I could have an absolutely civil debate with him. I think he is frustrated because of the responses or lack there of, he gets from the other side. Then he turns it into spamming with additional posts. But look at some of the rebuttals from some posters, it’s frustrating to read.

I think Gameface and I are not very close politically, yet we have civil debates. There's topics that I will not engage him in because of my ignorance; it's better to learn than look like a fool. When we do debate, there is effort on both sides, rather than a quick gotcha line.

Strange that not one single person has ever had a civil debate with him. Not even one brow who is about as civil as anyone in history.
Here is the most recent post from their “civil” debate: Transphobe. You hate Trans people. I'm just going to start using your childish tactic you transphobe. You fell for an onion article. Fitting for a pathological lying troll. How embarrassing that you fell for a satire article.

Maybe the person who almost everyone ignores might just be the problem. I doubt you could have a civil debate with him if there was a topic that you two were on opposite sides about.

I mean this was his response to your recent post: So supporting Ukraine who is a well established fascist country is what? Ukraine is literally one of the most fascist countries in Europe. Am I wrong?

They have historically been as corrupt as any nation out there... Now we are sending 100s on billions to them....

There's extremest killing innocent people all over the globe and while it's terrible should we intervene? There's needless wars going on in Sudan, Israel and Palestine are constantly provoking each other, wars in Libya.

These are not our wars

How can you debate with that? He says ukraine is literally one of the most facist countries in europe. He post things like this all the time. How can you debate that? Is there a facism test that you can run to determine which european countries are the most and least facist? He posts things as fact without any data so often. Question that opinion and you just get spammed with a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the discussion.

He compares russia invading a country militarily with extremists doing stuff and asks if we should intervene in every issue in the entire world. As if since we dont get involved in everything then we cant/shouldnt get involved in anything.

He says the war wouldnt have happened if trump were president. How do you debate that?

You should go ahead and try to debate him on some of the things he posts. I’ll bring the popcorn.

Last edited:
Ukraine is literally one of the most fascist countries in Europe. Am I wrong?
Yes. Ukraine is corrupt, but not fascist, and has been moving in the right direction for a few years.

There's extremest killing innocent people all over the globe and while it's terrible should we intervene?
We have not intervened in Ukraine.

There would've been no war if the alt-left would've voted like me.
That's remarkably naive. What would Trump have done to stop this, outside of military intervention?

Honestly, it really doesn’t matter what you post. You will be called a fascist, Nazi, racist or some other word because you don’t believe in what they do. It’s easier for them to call you a name than actually debate you.
That's a minority of "them", which minority does get called out from time to time by members of "them". However, trolls will troll.

"I agree war is always bad news, but sometimes the bad news in this war is for Russia instead of for Ukraine." What part of that says there is good news?
Anytime Russia takes a major loss. That is Bad news for Russia but Good news for Ukraine. Example, Ukraine encircled Bakhmut and has forced the troops inside to surrender. That’s good news.

This is exactly what you’re asking for in a different way. Again there is no good news coming out of Ukraine.

Anytime Russia takes a major loss. That is Bad news for Russia but Good news for Ukraine. Example, Ukraine encircled Bakhmut and has forced the troops inside to surrender. That’s good news.

This is exactly what you’re asking for in a different way. Again there is no good news coming out of Ukraine.
Bakmut seems to be a Pyrrhic victory for the Russians. Bad news on both sides.

Strange that not one single person has ever had a civil debate with him. Not even one brow who is about as civil as anyone in history.
Here is the most recent post from their “civil” debate: Transphobe. You hate Trans people. I'm just going to start using your childish tactic you transphobe. You fell for an onion article. Fitting for a pathological lying troll. How embarrassing that you fell for a satire article.
Let's look at the context here.
SNE posted about a trans athlete in a cyclist competition. What was the response?

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 11.40.32 AM.png
"You're so ridiculous you made satire real" One Brow started this, because he made a one liner, calling him a name and not debating why this athlete should be in this race.

So it set off SNE.
Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 11.47.52 AM.png

What was One Brows response? His very first comment?

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 11.49.39 AM.png

He literally called him the same thing again!

Then what he do to finish his response?

Screenshot 2023-05-22 at 11.51.43 AM.png

Telling him he is expressing transphobia. Which there was none. Just because a person doesn't believe a trans athlete belongs in a women's cyclist competition, doesn't mean they are spreading transphobia. If someone believes that a women should not participate in a mans wrestling competition, doesn't make them sexist.

So what did One Brow do to keep the debate civil? Nothing, he escalated it, right from the start. 3 times.

Maybe the person who almost everyone ignores might just be the problem. I doubt you could have a civil debate with him if there was a topic that you two were on opposite sides about.
There are topics I bet we are on opposite sides. Take health care, UBI and other social programs, I bet he has a strong opinion against many of these. Border, I bet we are similar, but the reasons for it are completely different.

I mean this was his response to your recent post: So supporting Ukraine who is a well established fascist country is what? Ukraine is literally one of the most fascist countries in Europe. Am I wrong?

They have historically been as corrupt as any nation out there... Now we are sending 100s on billions to them....

There's extremest killing innocent people all over the globe and while it's terrible should we intervene? There's needless wars going on in Sudan, Israel and Palestine are constantly provoking each other, wars in Libya.

These are not our wars

How can you debate with that? He says ukraine is literally one of the most facist countries in europe. He post things like this all the time. How can you debate that?
You just take a bit of time, use sources from their side, and try to explain why that its incorrect. Just try not to be rude about it or call them names.

He says the war wouldnt have happened if trump were president. How do you debate that?
You can't, it's his opinion. He's basing it off how, during the Trump administration, this (Ukraine war) never happened. He will probably bring up Obamas red line and Trumps red line history. Trump didn't hesitate bombing, Obama did. You can bring up that Trump could make it worse, because of his reckless actions. Look at what Trump did with N Korea.

You should go ahead and try to debate him on some of the things he posts. I’ll bring the popcorn.
I will, I have used up most of my free time today.

These are not our wars

How can you debate with that? He says ukraine is literally one of the most facist countries in europe. He post things like this all the time. How can you debate that? Is there a facism test that you can run to determine which european countries a most and least facist? He posts things as fact without any data so often. Question that opinion and you just get spammed with a bunch of crap that has nothing to do with the discussion.

He compares russia invading a country militarily with extremists doing stuff and asks if we should intervene in every issue in the entire world. As if since we dont get involved in everything then we cant/shouldnt get involved in anything.

Show me when you've ever had a proper debate fish you flat out hypocrite. Funny how when Gameface and onebrow call others transphobes daily and literally wish death on them your hypocrite *** stays silent for months but when I do it jokingly to make a point how dumb it is and you get angry. You're a hypocrite in every fashion. I have never seen you debate anyone you bully.

And here to back up my Ukraine is fascist post. You are uneducated if you don't understand Ukraine's history of corruption and flat-out fascism. You guys sit here with your "I stand with Ukraine" warmongering BS and don't have the slightest ounce of historical knowledge.

What to Know About the Corruption Scandals Sweeping Ukraine's Government​

On January 24, following several prominent corruption scandals, including two major investigations involving the embezzlement of funds, President Volodymyr Zelensky announced “personnel decisions” across different government ministries and within Ukrainian law enforcement. Zelensky also announced that state officials would be banned from traveling internationally for non-government purposes following a report that a now-former top prosecutor vacationed in Spain despite a martial law that bans Ukrainian men ages 18 to 60 from leaving the country without.

Corruption also plagued Ukrainian society long before the war; according to a 2016 report by watchdog group Transparency International, between 38% to 42% of Ukrainian households reported paying a bribe to access basic public services. permission..

Whitewashing Ukraine’s Corruption​

The notion that Ukraine was such an appealing democratic model in Eastern Europe that the country’s mere existence terrified Putin may be a comforting myth to U.S. politicians and pundits, but it is a myth. Ukraine is far from being a democratic‐capitalist model and an irresistible magnet for Russia’s groaning masses. The reality is murkier and troubling: Ukraine has long been one of the more corrupt countries in the international system. In its annual report published in January 2022, Transparency International ranked Ukraine 123rd of the 180 countries it examined, with a score of 32 on a one to 100 point scale. By comparison, notoriously corrupt Russia ranked just modestly lower, 139th, with a score of 29.

Ukraine has historically also been racist dating back to its Soviet Days as well. Well... Dating back to the days they teamed up with Hitler to destroy Poland... Read it yourself. The fact that you are so flat out undedicated in the history of Ukraine is not surprising. You don't know much about anything really.

The war wouldn't have happened under Trump. Did you know that Russia started mobilizing 3 days after Biden lifted Trump's sanctions on the Nord pipeline? Once they actually had energy to fight they did. Trump literally threatened to bomb Moscow the second he invaded. Trump under his presidency was signing peace treaties and conflicts were at a 50+ year low. Biden came in and literally had the biggest military failure in US history and sent a message how weak he is

See I can back my claims up. You on the other hand say jobs have nothing to do with a president yet next second your bragging about black employment and Biden. I explained ad nauseam to you how the coronavirus most likely came from a lab, you just bullied. I explained in detail how Fauci hid legit evidence and literally paid scientist to stay silent. I explained natural immunity to you. I explained ad nauseam how the FBI colluded with the Hillary and the Obama administration to fabricate the Russia you stupidly pushed.

I actually respond to you. You just are plain *** bully. The ridiculousness of you bringing up my post mocking you and your cult buddies calling people transphobe. I was being facetious and I even pointed that out. You are incapable of having a debate.... I'm not the one running scared. I am fully confident in my intelligence. You have to fake it and run scared.

Last edited:
Let's look at the context here.
SNE posted about a trans athlete in a cyclist competition. What was the response?

View attachment 14482
"You're so ridiculous you made satire real" One Brow started this, because he made a one liner, calling him a name and not debating why this athlete should be in this race.

So it set off SNE.
View attachment 14483

What was One Brows response? His very first comment?

View attachment 14484

He literally called him the same thing again!

Then what he do to finish his response?

View attachment 14485

Telling him he is expressing transphobia. Which there was none. Just because a person doesn't believe a trans athlete belongs in a women's cyclist competition, doesn't mean they are spreading transphobia. If someone believes that a women should not participate in a mans wrestling competition, doesn't make them sexist.

So what did One Brow do to keep the debate civil? Nothing, he escalated it, right from the start. 3 times.

There are topics I bet we are on opposite sides. Take health care, UBI and other social programs, I bet he has a strong opinion against many of these. Border, I bet we are similar, but the reasons for it are completely different.

You just take a bit of time, use sources from their side, and try to explain why that its incorrect. Just try not to be rude about it or call them names.

You can't, it's his opinion. He's basing it off how, during the Trump administration, this (Ukraine war) never happened. He will probably bring up Obamas red line and Trumps red line history. Trump didn't hesitate bombing, Obama did. You can bring up that Trump could make it worse, because of his reckless actions. Look at what Trump did with N Korea.

I will, I have used up most of my free time today.
Thank you. I bet @fishonjazz won't even address this. It's constantly like this. Just like in the Stockton thread where I was explaining what John actually meant after guys like Thriller, Gameface were hating on him as far as him saying something about medicine and Fishes best friend literally wished death on me and called me a murderer saying I should be in jail. For what fish? As a Jazz fan I actually listened to the entire hour plus interview, and it was actually amazing. Yet you guys are so riddled with hate(wishing death on me and hating Stockton) that you turned a 5 second clip into propaganda. He did not ever say he hated medicine like cult made.

Hell I can't even post about Tatum in the Jazz section without you guys gaining up on me. Attacking me as a person, telling me I'm a grocery store clerk(I don't see how that's insulting but you liked it fish) and attacking my mental health. Right fish? You little hypocrite.

Edit: and I admittedly dish it out too but I more or less mock people like fish who hypocritically have called others cultist over 100 times. Fish who constantly spews hate at anyone who thinks differently than his Jazzfanzz cult. You guys are true bullies who can dish it but cry foul when I mock you for it and dish it back. I've never wished death on others, I never threatened to kill a president, i never started a thread specifically to call others transphobes. Funny how fish doesn't say a damn word about his friends calling others transphobes but the second I do it, literally being facetious, his hypocrite *** has a problem. I was joking fish.

Last edited:
What part of my anti war post is fascism Karen? Be specific. Why can't none of you ever actually discuss without going ballistic and childish trigger words that you can't even define? Just make calling, nothing intelligent, just hate. I never wanted this war and if not for Biden being a brainless dementia failure if a president this war would've never happened.

And please don't come at me with your uneducated "democracy" trigger word you alt lefts use. You wanna talk Democracy how about not be a raging Karen hypocrite? Study Ukraine for 5 seconds. Again I don't want this war like the blood thirsty alt-left. There would've been no war if the alt-left would've voted like me. There would be no invasion if not for Democrats victim playing over mean tweets. Blaming me for YOUR war.... Ukraine has historically been as fascist as it comes. And that's not pro Russia either. Russia is also a true fascist authoritarian regime. Neither country is worth what this war could lead to. Do you crave for WW3? It seems like it. Amazing how bloodthirsty the once hippies have become.

A Flawed Democracy​

The Economist Intelligence Unit assesses nations' democratic status in its annual Democracy Index. The 2021 index concluded that Ukraine was a "flawed democracy" and also described it as a "hybrid regime."

Corruption
The Freedom House Freedom in the World report said that "corruption remains endemic, and initiatives to combat it are only partially implemented. Attacks against journalists, civil society activists, and members of minority groups are frequent, and police responses are often inadequate."

Transparency International ranked Ukraine as the third most corrupt country in Europe in 2021, behind Russia and Azerbaijan.

I love these far right anti war right wing Americans, for 100 years the American far right has called for the destruction of Russia. Now suddenly they're best of buddies, talk about a the power of group think and the successful ways in which the right has managed to indoctrinate its uneducated, unthinking masses through clever targeting of interest groups and media saturation.

Is Ukraine a perfect state? Of course not, is it better the Putin re-imagination of Stalinism? Completely, is it in the interests of the west to contain and restrict Russian power and access to energy? Absolutely. I've been critical of the failures of western democracy my entire adult life, however I prefer its failings to Putin's Neo-Stalinism.

Russia's invasion is all about gaining greater control over energy resources and increasing diminishing returns from their existing energy resources. Obama cleverly restricted Russian power and government revenue by pushing down the price of oil during his administration, the collapse in the oil price crippled Putin. It was a brilliant bit of policy.

Frankly the international response to the crisis in Ukraine is heartening, Putin and his allies on the right in the UK and US have been handed their arses in a hat. Putin to the external shame of those involved has found willing allies in the west, who for their own cynical reasons are trying to destabilize their own democracies. Its is utterly disgraceful, these people are traitors, not only to their countrymen, to the ideas of the enlightenment that underpin democracies. There is an entire political class that can do nothing but wreck, they put forward no programme for the future, they define themselves by being against things. Why? because their vision of the future is so ****ing repugnant that they can't ****ing talk about.

I love these far right anti war right wing Americans, for 100 year the American far right has called for the destruction of Russia. Now suddenly they're best of buddies, talk about a the power of group think and the successful ways in which the right has managed to indoctrinate its uneducated, unthinking masses through clever targeting of interest groups and media saturation.

Is Ukraine a perfect state? Of course not, is it better the Putin re-imagination of Stalinism? Completely, is it in the interests of the west to contain and restrict Russian power and access to energy? Absolutely. I've been critical of the failures of western democracy my entire adult life, however I prefer its failings to Putin's Neo-Stalinism.

Russia's invasion is all about gaining greater control over energy resources and increasing diminishing returns from their existing energy resources. Obama cleverly restricted Russian power and government revenue by pushing down the price of oil during his administration, the collapse in the oil price crippled Putin. It was a brilliant bit of policy.

Frankly the international response to the crisis in Ukraine is heartening, Putin and his allies on the right in the UK and US have been handed their arses in a hat. Putin to the external shame of those involved has found willing allies in the west, who for their own cynical reasons are trying to destabilize their own democracies. Its is utterly disgraceful, these people are traitors, not only to their countrymen, to the ideas of the enlightenment that underpin democracies. There is an entire political class that can do nothing but wreck, they put forward no programme for the future, they define themselves by being against thigs. Why? because their vision of the future is so ****ing repugnant that they can't ****ing talk about.
Imagine using the death of hundreds of thousands of people just for a political tool like you and love for war are doing. This is all you're doing is using this to hate on the right. I have never once praised Russia or taken their side like you blatantly are lying about. Putin is an evil dictator, but the war is far more complex then you know. You still don't even know what a democracy is. I put a link to explain that Ukraine is far from a democracy, but you don't care. Imagine being such a war mongerer pos that being anti-war is now being alt-right. What a stupid thing to say. Oh and this conflict and difference in ideals in the region dates back thousands of years. To pin it on just energy(it is part of it) is flat out ridiculously naive. My goodness.

Talk about repugnant... Look into the mirror. You didn't address a single point in my post you just resorted to vitriol and hate. @fishonjazz

Last edited:
Imagine using the death of hundreds of thousands of people just for a political tool like you and love for war are doing. This is all you're doing is using this to hate on the right. I have never once praised Russia or taken their side like you blatantly are lying about. Putin is an evil dictator, but the war is far more complex then you know. You still don't even know what a democracy is. I put a link to explain that Ukraine is far from a democracy but you don't care. You just want to be a vile human. bite me.

You're right, later today I'll masturbate while drowning some puppies.

The re-emergence of the far right is the most disturbing thing I've seen in my lifetime and one of my countrymen is in no small part responsible for it. When a larger conflict comes and it may well be in the next 10 to 20 years, I will be too old to fight in it. I'm well aware that young people and the children of today may pay a horrible price for what people of mine and my parents generation have done to trash our societies. The war is not actually that complex, it is about power, all wars are about power, the rest is just spin and propaganda. Read some Hans Morgenthau, most of the US state departments policy has been based on his writings for the last 70 years.

I have never once praised Russia or taken their side like you blatantly are lying about.
However, you have used Russian propaganda terminology, like referring to Ukraine's border with the Donbas region, and you consistently take a position that would enable a Russian victory.

and you consistently take a position that would enable a Russian victory.
Like what? Be specific?

Where I said this war is going to go on for over a decade and we will be in it?
Where I said that we are eventually going to have to commit troops if Russia starts winning?
Where I said that there no end game here and that the war will end just like Afghanistan?
Where I said that we just finished a pointless war and are now 100+ billion into this one in a single year? This is going to cost us TRILLIONS.
Where I said that this is potentially the beginning of WW3?
Where I provided that Biden is funding Iran who is funding Russia?

Let's hear it. Lol the stupidity to think that my anti-war stance is helping or hurting anyone. My goodness you guys are dramatic. I don't think anyone is going to win this war and that we are all losers in this outside the elites and the military industrial complex. There is no ending in sight. Nobody is going to win this war.

Last edited:
Like what? Be specific?
I offered an example right in that comment. You kept it out of your quote.

Where I said this war is going to go on for over a decade and we will be in it?
Neither Russia nor Ukraine can maintain this pace for a decade.

Where I said that we are eventually going to have to commit troops if Russia starts winning?
That would be Russian propaganda. We don't have to commit troops at all. Since you're saying that to discourage sending Ukraine weapons, that is supporting a Russian victory.

Where I said that there no end game here and that the war will end just like Afghanistan?
Afghanistan ended with the occupying force leaving the country. That would be our desired goal. When you portray that as a negative outcome (as you did here), that's supporting a Russian victory.

Where I said that we just finished a pointless war and are now 100+ billion into this one in a single year?
I agree with that statement in denotation. I reject the connotation of the Ukrainian self-defense effort as being "pointless".

Where I said that this is potentially the beginning of WW3?
Russian propaganda, designed to discourage arming Ukraine and aiding Russian.

Where I provided that Biden is funding Iran who is funding Russia?
Iran will fund Russia regardless of being allowed access to their own money. Either way, allowing them access to their own money is not "funding" Iran.

Let's hear it. Lol the stupidity to thing that my anti-war stance is helping or hurting anyone. My goodness you guys are dramatic.
I agree neither you or I have that sort of influence, hence the use of the conjunctive case.

That would be Russian propaganda. We don't have to commit troops at all. Since you're saying that to discourage sending Ukraine weapons, that is supporting a Russian victory.
So if Russia start taking more cities like Bakhmut and Ukraine starts to struggle and lose morale as they have a much smaller population and about a 1/4 of the military... What happens? Russia has taken mass casualties but from what I understand... Ukraine has as well. In the hundreds of thousands for both(if you believe intelligence which I don't. I think they are being honest to sensationalize people like you). Are all of these other countries just going to let Russia win?

That is common sense. To call it propaganda is flat out stupid. Don't put words in my mouth. I'm saying that because it's 1st grade math.

And to not understand this war and the possibilty of WW3 is you being flat out stupid. Just dumb. Even left wing news knows that this could escalate quickly. I'm sorry but to call that propaganda when it's reality is just dumb. Like really really really dumb. Here's NBC news for example. Here's all left leaning sources. Again how amazingly stupid lol

“As we provide this support to Ukraine, we’re going to continue to stand together with our allies in Europe and send an unmistakable message: that we will defend every inch of NATO territory,” Biden said in Philadelphia on Friday during a speech to Democrats. “If they move once -- granted, if we respond, it is World War III, but we have a sacred obligation on NATO territory.”
-YOUR STUPID *** BRAINDEAD PRESIDENT

Last edited: