What's new

The results are in! Jazzfans 2013 Forum Awards Results

The votes should be public. I got a chuckle out of Coach OTY having both the least and most knowledgeable mind in the standings.

For those of ya'll who didn't see Utah Jazz Newsfeed's write up on the awards ceremony...

2013 jazzfanz Forum Awards Ceremony By| Utah Jazz Newsfeed

The 2013 jazzfanz awards have come and gone at a gala affair held at the £¥£ headquarters in STG, UT.

2013 will go down as an UGLI year in jazzfanz as the handsome bearded one known as UGLI baby walked away with a haul of awards including "funniest person alive", "most sincere salutation's" and "Best looking selfie".

"Delusional Homer of the Year" went to Stoked, out of Cedar City Utah. Stoked was not able to accept his award in person as he is currently camped outside Energy Solutions Arena waiting in line to buy 2013-14' Utah Jazz Playoff tickets.

Bronco70 and Colton were honored with the "Least hated hall monitors award". Colton shocked the audience by using the "frick" word in his acceptance speech and Bronco was so overcome with joy he infracted himself.

Hack was deemed "Poster who sucks a little less now". Hotttnickkk went home with the "Asian Condom Award" for poster who is on the rise, but still comes up a bit short.

In an absolute shocker Scootsy won "Rookie of the Year" and subsequently retired on the spot. #pray4scootsy

One Brow was proud to walk home with the "holy **** dude, just drop it" award. He gave a 40 minute acceptance speech, highlighted by this classic One Brow quote, "Words words words words words words words. More words, words words. Words."

In perhaps the least surprising result of the night, PKM, owner of jazzfanz, was awarded "Most Valuable Poster". Reps spilling out of his pockets, PKM took the stage to receive his award. In a shocking twist, Fishonjazz tackled PKM and grabbed the mic before he had a chance to speak.

"Yo PKM, I'm really happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but George is one of the best posters of all time. One of the best posters of all time!!" Fishonjazz proclaimed before the stunned audience.

After the awards ceremony, guests were ushered to the PKMoe casita where they drank seemingly endless amounts of GameFace homebrew. Tensions rose as Dalamon and Chris L fought for the attention of Sandy Braille and rumors continue to swirl after UGLI baby was seen leaving the party with jazz_fanatic on one arm, and Moevillini on the other.

Until next year, jazzfanz.

--Utah Jazz Newsfeed

Lolz
Well done Ugli one

Xsy, thanks for doings this. Out of curiosity about how many people voted?

I'm loving these awards... it's really nice to get a pat on the back after a year of grinding & hard work.

Thanks Xsy for organizing this!!!

Kkk pushing his luck and about to get negged due to gloating

Was kinda surprised to see orange as a runner up for 6th man. Wasn't it supposed to be a poster who isn't one of the main posters? He has over 10k posts.....but, like, whatevs.

Hmmm... still not happy about "Butt Hurt Poster of the Year Award" not being included though............ there's 1 clear winner in that category this year.

Just go ahead and give me the most impatient poster award.

Where the **** are the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd team?