What's new

These Jazz Practices Are Making Me Excited.

I really think Kanter needed a coach that believed in him, gave him confidence, held him accountable. I think Snyder does this.

Dante still looks tired

You can tell that from 1:19 sec grainy video? Wow! Your ability to perceive is off the charts. Why not give the kid a chance. Of course he is not ready.......... he is now learning what it takes to be an NBA player, like most all of the others in his situation.

[size/HUGE] fixed [/size];910248 said:
aren't you supposed to be in a timezone where it's already tomorrow?

Did you just say something useful? If not I think I'm just gonna skip.

I really think Kanter needed a coach that believed in him, gave him confidence, held him accountable. I think Snyder does this.
This

I think people mainly remember last year, where he said he was slowing down the pace too.

Not the point. One of Burke's strengths coming out of college was his play in transition. Why then is there so much doubt that he can do it well in the NBA? Especially when you consider he has better coaching, no injury, and he's had a season to allow his body to adjust to the NBA.

Not the point. One of Burke's strengths coming out of college was his play in transition. Why then is there so much doubt that he can do it well in the NBA? Especially when you consider he has better coaching, no injury, and he's had a season to allow his body to adjust to the NBA.

Still say we should have swapped him for a pick in the late teens and drafted Rodney Hood.

REMINDER: Jazz Open Scrimmage is Monday at 6:30pm! If you can't make it in person, you can watch live at utahjazz.com.

hell ya! live stream :D

Why then is there so much doubt that he can do it well in the NBA?

2 reasons.

#1. We saw him in the nba and it looked like he couldn't do it from what we saw.

#2. Nba is different than college. (Jimmer led the country in scoring college...... he didn't lead the nba in scoring though. Not everything translates from college to the pros)

Burke pushing the pace is less a reflection of his game changing-- it's more a reflection of a coaching-change (with a lesser amount attributable to him being more in shape this season).

agreed! and i feel he'll do that for a lot of players. he open more things up for them, focus on their strengths, and also expect more out of them.

agreed! and i feel he'll do that for a lot of players. he open more things up for them, focus on their strengths, and also expect more out of them.

Yup he is already showing he does. For example about him wanting Hood to shoot it when he is open. Said something along the liones of "any open shot for Hood is a good shot".

Sorted out an important thing down at work and the season is starting and the scrimmage will be live streamed.

I feel like I'm getting born from the ashes.