What's new

**** these losing piece of mother ****ing trash ****ing ****ers

Im not talking about caveats. Im talking about what the jazz would need to do (trade gobert and mitchell and do a full rebuild and tank) and if any team had ever gone the assumed jazz route to a title. Has a really really good team ever traded away a couple all stars in their primes on long term deals for a full rebuild and then tanked and then won a title? That is what the jazz would be doing so it seems relevant to see if its ever been done and worked before.
I mean, when a team is winning they are making more money than if they were losing and ownership is usually more interested in keeping that going.

Thats the other thing. We all know that hard core tanking always results in championships. Just look at all these examples:

The ONLY thing complete rebuilds and tanking ensures is that your team will suck really bad for quite a while and you will get good draft picks

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app
I think it actually means you will get low draft picks. How good they are depends on how lucky we are. "Do you feel lucky punk"?

Give me a break. We’re in the ****ing playoffs stop crying.

Nothing worse than a team who grossly underperforms and humiliated themselves in the playoffs time and time again. They are the laughingstock of the league for how horribly they blow leads and squander playoff opportunities. They show more passion arguing with the media than actually competing on the court. The team is full of mentally weak players who don’t compete and coach who would rather embarrass himself than adjust.

If they were just garbage that would be one thing. But this group is just a bunch of whiny entitles divas who haven’t won anything. They were even giving out cheap shots last night while getting blasted. Embarrassing performance that is typical of this group.

Nothing worse than a team who grossly underperforms and humiliated themselves in the playoffs time and time again. They are the laughingstock of the league for how horribly they blow leads and squander playoff opportunities. They show more passion arguing with the media than actually competing on the court. The team is full of mentally weak players who don’t compete and coach who would rather embarrass himself than adjust.
I definitely think there's something to be said for being a ****-show on this stage and to this degree. It is embarrassing.

I definitely think there's something to be said for being a ****-show on this stage and to this degree. It is embarrassing.

We were joking about how bad they could possibly embarrass themselves after blowing multiple big leads to close the season. Losing to the Mavericks without Luka is a fitting, humiliating end to this version of the Jazz. They had the potential to win a championship but couldn’t get out of their own way. Golden opportunity thrown in the can.

I can get down with that. What is happening right now in this series sucks donkey dick

The players play/compete in a way that’s just miserable to watch. Mitchell and Gobert so obviously have flaws, but they won’t change. I’ve always been a Gobert defender, but even I have to acknowledge how awful he’s played. Mitchell….the ball hog and defensive criticisms are as real as ever. Quin? Completely useless in the face of adversity. Not even adversity….completely useless in situations where a coach is needed in game. Malone, Lue, and Kidd were all memed as coaches but completely out coached our golden boy with ease. This team is so much better than this and I’m sure all parties will have some success elsewhere….but right now they are just too stubborn to get succeed.

We were joking about how bad they could possibly embarrass themselves after blowing multiple big leads to close the season. Losing to the Mavericks without Luka is a fitting, humiliating end to this version of the Jazz. They had the potential to win a championship but couldn’t get out of their own way. Golden opportunity thrown in the can.
Fate unfurled a red carpet to the Western Conference Finals, and the Jazz are dropping trow and squirting a molten dump on it. In front of the whole world. Again.

Last edited:
The players play/compete in a way that’s just miserable to watch. Mitchell and Gobert so obviously have flaws, but they won’t change. I’ve always been a Gobert defender, but even I have to acknowledge how awful he’s played. Mitchell….the ball hog and defensive criticisms are as real as ever. Quin? Completely useless in the face of adversity. Not even adversity….completely useless in situations where a coach is needed in game. Malone, Lue, and Kidd were all memed as coaches but completely out coached our golden boy with ease. This team is so much better than this and I’m sure all parties will have some success elsewhere….but right now they are just too stubborn to get succeed.
Ya I have always been a Gobert defender too and I love him but im tired of defending him. I kinda want him to be traded just so I no longer have to do it anymore lol.

Ya I have always been a Gobert defender too and I love him but im tired of defending him. I kinda want him to be traded just so I no longer have to do it anymore lol.

I believe everything I’ve said about Gobert and how great of a player he is. Ditto for Mitchell and although I’ve been very iffy about Quin I think he is a good coach….

But at some point they have to ****ing perform. This is a great team and losing to the Mavs without Luka + all their previous failures is just unacceptable. This team is extra frustrating because of how good they could/should be.

Fate unfurled a red carpet to the Western Conference Finals, and the Jazz are dropping trow and squirting a molten dump on it. In front of the whole world. Again.

Yup. I guess they did us a courtesy of not having a 2-0 or 3-1 lead to blow this time.

I believe everything I’ve said about Gobert and how great of a player he is. Ditto for Mitchell and although I’ve been very iffy about Quin I think he is a good coach….

But at some point they have to ****ing perform. This is a great team and losing to the Mavs without Luka + all their previous failures is just unacceptable. This team is extra frustrating because of how good they could/should be.
Yep. Good post.

I want him to be traded so that he can thrive somewhere else - he deserves to succeed.

I find it hard to be embarrassed by the actions of some kids in their 20s. Immaturity is a given.

I mean, I agree their performance is getting harder to enjoy, but I don't invest myself in entertainment like that.

We try something who clearly didn't work. Only stupid don't change their mind and adjust strategy when it's a failure. The duo Rudy/Don will never win anything. It's time to see on market what can be their value and make the best possible trade for the Jazz.

Qiunn really remind me those kind of old guys who cannot stop to drink every day but look at you stating that they do not have any problem with alcohol.... when you deny reality, you can't find solution. Time to change coach as well....

Out with the old and in with the new. It’s gotta start with this charlatan coach that doesn’t believe in adjustments and can’t seem to engender confidence in his troops.

As far as personnel, I don’t want to see a fire sale but I’m open to starting over in the superstar department. When you look at Grayson Allen, Crowder and the first rounder, it’s hard to see the Conley trade as anything but a colossal mistake. Doubt we could unload him at this point. Get something out of Rudy and Mitchell I guess and start over with a different groomer.