What's new

Thread for responding to lies spread by JazzyFresh

If I'm a troll, what's that say about you responding to me?

Not too bright are ya peddi? Notice how it's always you nimrods who respond to me? I forgot you even existed lol.
See the use of "peddi" is evidence of your extinction burst. But that's just flat out reportable.

See the use of "peddi" is evidence of your extinction burst. But that's just flat out reportable.

Be careful. He has a point.

And if he is a child, your morbid fascination might raise the issue. Child abuse includes outbursts of insults and other tactics aimed at control.....

Be careful. He has a point.

And if he is a child, your morbid fascination might raise the issue. Child abuse includes outbursts of insults and other tactics aimed at control.....

OK,

Seeing Log react like this made me go back looking for context.

We all know something about JazzyFresh having a history in here. I think the whole idea of having a thread about him sorta feeds the monster. I mean, if you consider him a monster. He is a genuine believer in some of the things he says, and tries to be provocative, more than is reasonably "good".

However, a lot of people do the "Creepy Joe" comments, and clearly there are a lot of video clips out there, and soundbites all over the conservative talk shows. The evidence is there that should mean decent liberals will reject him as their leader. It is a shame to our media, and to the Democratic Party, to give him a pass. It's not in the range where you can be righteously indignant about the observations that Joe Biden is openly displaying serious problems.

The line of comments leading to the Peddi in the more recent post has foundation in the history of Joe Biden and the various comments to deflect that criticism.

You can't defend that man..... Joe Biden..... .

You just can't.

OK,

Seeing Log react like this made me go back looking for context.

We all know something about JazzyFresh having a history in here. I think the whole idea of having a thread about him sorta feeds the monster. I mean, if you consider him a monster. He is a genuine believer in some of the things he says, and tries to be provocative, more than is reasonably "good".

However, a lot of people do the "Creepy Joe" comments, and clearly there are a lot of video clips out there, and soundbites all over the conservative talk shows. The evidence is there that should mean decent liberals will reject him as their leader. It is a shame to our media, and to the Democratic Party, to give him a pass. It's not in the range where you can be righteously indignant about the observations that Joe Biden is openly displaying serious problems.

The line of comments leading to the Peddi in the more recent post has foundation in the history of Joe Biden and the various comments to deflect that criticism.

You can't defend that man..... Joe Biden..... .

You just can't.
So entertaining to watch you take one step back from the shade you’ve provided for JazzyFresh—but only one.

I guarantee that your defense of him has done more to “feed the monster” than OB’s thread. Thanks for that.

So entertaining to watch you take one step back from the shade you’ve provided for JazzyFresh—but only one.

I guarantee that your defense of him has done more to “feed the monster” than OB’s thread. Thanks for that.

So I'm not here enough to follow all the drama, but you can count on me to pop off anytime a professed conservative, whether a foil or a fool, is being mercilessly beaten to a pulp.

Log is someone I think I know, and and believe is no perv for sure. How in the world did he get so deep in defending Biden I've no clue.

I guess Biden is one of those persons with such shallow human relations he feels a need to touch and grab or thrill to kids stroking his hairy legs. And then he'll talk about it as one of those rare joys in his life. Other reports are even more concerning.

I guess Biden is one of those persons with such shallow human relations he feels a need to touch and grab or thrill to kids stroking his hairy legs. And then he'll talk about it as one of those rare joys in his life. Other reports are even more concerning.

You prefer the guy who actually rapes people and walks in on teenage girls while they are getting dressed. We understand.

You prefer the guy who actually rapes people and walks in on teenage girls while they are getting dressed. We understand.

You didn't read the OP. Biden is accused of rape, and the story though old in now corroborated.

Personal attacks on me are not germane to the topic.

So I'm not here enough to follow all the drama, but you can count on me to pop off anytime a professed conservative, whether a foil or a fool, is being mercilessly beaten to a pulp.

Log is someone I think I know, and and believe is no perv for sure. How in the world did he get so deep in defending Biden I've no clue.

I haven't defended Biden at all. I've just been reminding you that if you are going to try to defend Trump by trying to claim Biden is worse that you are really not thinking through this. Trump is orders of magnitude worse than Biden, and I think Biden is the 2nd worst presidential candidate we've had in the last 1.5 centuries, going up against the absolute worst.

You didn't read the OP. Biden is accused of rape, and the story though old in now corroborated.

Trump is accused of multiple attacks of rape, every bit as well corroborated, and you support Trump. So, this is not a position that makes you look good.

Funny that nobody has even tried to disprove that we now have written evidence by John Brennan that Obama and Peddi Biden

We have unverified intelligence and propaganda, not evidence, and Biden is not a pedophile.

Why are you so anxious to normalize pedophilia?

My question is why didn't Mueller catch this?

Because it was not evidence.

You know the guy that knew about Epstein island and swept it under the rug as head of the FBI under Peddi Obama and Peddi Biden?

Why are you so focused on pedophilia lately? It seems to be on your mind a lot recently.

I've thoroughly defeated this thread and it's pathological liar op. Not going to respond to this bigoted psychotic obsessive thread anymore.

Keep obsessing about me though. I think you need help.

You guys remember when Kamala Harris said she believed the rape accusations against Biden?

Accusation, singular, and no, I don't recall when Harris said she believe Reade was raped by Biden. I doubt you can link it, either.

Biden flat out says Blacks have no diversity.

That's not what Biden said.

Guys like @One Brow @Red @LogGrad98 don't say a word.

I did say a word. I don't feel the need to repeat it over and over for your benefit.

But Trump eats a sandwich and these 3 hypocrite are sharing tweets all day manufacturing that a sandwich is racist.

Whine a little harder, and maybe someone with pick you up and comfort you.

Early in the campaign, Harris was asked about women who accused Biden of touching them inappropriately. That list has at least two Nevada connections. Former Nevada Assemblywoman Lucy Flores accused Biden of smelling her hair and giving her a “big slow” kiss without consent. Caitlyn Caruso, who was 19 at the time, said Biden placed his hand on her thigh during a UNLV event four years ago. She said he left his hand there even as she squirmed in discomfort.

“I believe them, and I respect them being able to tell their story and having the courage to do it,” Harris said last year when asked about those allegations.

Yeah, Biden an inconsiderate and handsy boob. Frankly, there are very few prominent politicians over whom I would choose Biden. Trump is one of them.

Sorry, still not even close to as bad as Trump raping people.

So rape allegations are only bad if Trump.

What a bunch of double standard hypocrites.

I believe what Reade said in April 2019; it fits Biden to a "T". I don't believe what she said in March 2020, when she was also talking up Sanders and Putin.

Biden is awful, Trump is worse, and these are our choices.

It's funny how under Kavanaugh you hypocrites slogan was "believe all women". Kamala Harris herself was a front runner for this slogan.

Kavanaugh also had multiple accusers.

Somebody then claims Biden raped her and now we are attacking the accuser. Even after Harris says she believes Bidens accusers.

I believe what Reade said in April 2019 about what Biden did, and it was terrible. Unfortunately, the only choice we have is Biden or Trump, and Trump is both worse and unapologetic.

That saying is no more since you hypocrites swept Bidens rape allegations ...

Rape allegation, singular.

It's really gross.

Says the guy constantly trying to normalize pedophilia.

I've thoroughly defeated this thread and it's pathological liar op. Not going to respond to this bigoted psychotic obsessive thread anymore.

"You're literally only mad because I dismantled everything you stand for. You don't see me insecurely ignoring people no matter how many bigoted names they've called me."

Keep obsessing about me though. I think you need help.

What makes you think my obsession is about you?

Basically everything you hate about Trump, you love about Biden

Basically everything I hate about Biden, Trump does 100 times worse.

Funny that nobody has even tried to disprove that we now have written evidence by John Brennan that Obama and Peddi Biden knew about Hillary creating a false Russia Hoax
I don’t regard the bipartisan Senate Intelligence Committee as “nobody”:

And John Ratcliffe strikes me as a disgrace. DNI? A Trump yes man, no more, no less. Just another example of how Trump has corrupted government agencies. And I believe you know this. We all know this. This is what Trump does. Puts corrupt yes men in charge of agencies he wants bent to his will. And you know this, no matter how often you like to play dumb. We all know by now how much Trump has eroded the independent nature of agencies such as the Dept. of Justice. That you no doubt know this, yet condone it, shows just how anti-American you really are. You hate your own country as much as Putin does. You should be ashamed of yourself....

“John Ratcliffe is anything but an intelligence professional. It is appalling his selective declassification of information. It is designed to advance the political interests of Donald Trump and Republicans who are aligned with him," Brennan said of the director of national intelligence.

My question is why didn't Mueller catch this?
He did.

Last edited:
It's not so much that I like Trump but if Democrats win pedophiles, rapist, people that hate America and people who terrorize cities for the past 6 months win.

They already won in 2016.

Like in Cali where they just passed legislation where pedophilia is left to a judges discretion. So if a 24 year old pedophile has sex with a 15 year old, the pedophile could get off.

The only change is to the judge’s power to decide when to include, alongside the criminal penalties, a requirement that the convicted offender be added to California’s first-in-the-nation sex offender registry.

Judges have always had the power not to require registration in cases of young people convicted of criminal sex acts traditionally considered heterosexual. But registration was mandatory for young people convicted of criminal sex acts traditionally deemed homosexual. Judges lacked legal discretion over that portion of the penalty.

Why are you supporting homophobic bigotry?

"They discussed different ways of achieving this goal from peaceful endeavors to violent actions ... Several members talked about murdering 'tyrants' or 'taking' a sitting governor," according to the complaint.

Wow they're talking about doing everything BLM and Antifa are doing.

No one from BLM is discussing murdering or kidnapping elected officials, and and antifa (no caps) don't support these actions.

You know, like showing up at Governors houses in the middle of the night. Shooting fireworks at occupied resident buildings because Portland's Mayor was there. Executing a Trump supporter while his daughter watched.

None of those things are kidnapping or murdering an elected official, and only the last is worthy of condemnation.

March to Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler’s home declared riot Monday as burning debris thrown into building: Key takeaways

First takeaway: You misrepresent your source.

Shortly after 11 p.m., a bundle of newspapers was set ablaze and thrown into a ground-floor storefront in the residential building.

According to your source, it was in the street.

But you know, you little terrorist shooting highly explosive fireworks at an occupied apartment building with kids in it because a Mayor lives there is terrorism BY DEFINITION.

My neighbor set off stuff like that on Independence Day. You must be a sensitive little soul.

How about the BLM guy who ambushed two police officers while other BLM members blocked ambulances screaming they hope people die?

That would be fictional.
1) The shooter was not BLM, nor was the shooting near a BLM event nor a protest of any kind.
2) The protesters at the hospital were not BLM, but a different group (do all black protesters look alike to you?).
3) While the protesters were on the sidewalk in front of a driveway, no ambulances were blocked.

But but a few radicals threatened someone. Lol you guys are dumb.

So you support the guys who worked with McVeigh?

I personally see little difference between you all here wishing Trump death just a few days ago .

It was two posters at most. Though, that's not much different from saying all you Trump supporters are Nazis, because some are. So, I suppose you don't mind being called a Nazi after all.

I mean thriller is openly calling for volence and the killing of cops too.

Also didn't happen, not that it would matter to you.