What's new

Tibor Pleiss Coming to the Jazz Soon?

Take this for what it's worth, this is a Croatian member on realGM:

there is rumor in croatia that tomic decide to try in nba and give permission to his agent to negotiate for nba contract. in addition barca negotiate with marjanovic and mbakwe for next session

btw. tomic in spanish cup final 25+11 rebs +3 blocks and valorization 40... rest of barcelona 32

Cy is right again....

10m
Ben Anderson @BenKFAN
.@IamDPick says the Jazz hit a roadblock with Tibor Pleiss, and it may take a week and a half plus to get away from his team in Europe.
Retweeted by Aaron Falk

I'm guessing basketball is bigger in Turkey then Australia just a guess though.

No, I think each country uses the same size ball.

Mexican_troll_face_by_mariodude12312-d5mtl9z.png

Aussies seem to play every sport known to man.

So I just did some work for a guy who is a competitive boomerang thrower (apparently that's a thing) and is on the US national team. The US actually does pretty well. I asked him who was tops, expecting Australia to be there, but apparently Australia is straight D League in boomerang throwing. That is surprising, because I guess I buy into stereotypes. The best is apparently Switzerland because they have some guy named, Manuel Schütz, who throws like 40% further than anyone else alive. He can throw like 200 meters and have it come back to him (so 400 meters) which is kind of insane. So I'm not going to watch any of this on the Ocho, but it was interesting to hear about.

I haven't seen anything saying he's on the roster

He's under contract. Therefore he's "on" the roster unless/until he's bought out or waived. Here's the DN article about him being in Salt Lake on Saturday.

With Jerrett and the two players the Jazz just signed to 10-day contracts, it doesn't appear Pleiss will come over. Or maybe it will just take at least 10 days to sort out a visa so they decided to give Cooley a look in the meantime.

https://www.deseretnews.com/article/865622505/Grant-Jerrett-looking-forward-to-new-start-with-Jazz.html

If Jazz have signed Cotton and Cooley doesn't that put at them at 15 players?

Yeah, that's why I said he definitely doesn't come over within 10 days. Have to wait for those contracts to expire before we can sign him.

For the first time in years, I've drunk your Koolaid.

Now's the time to jump on this bandwagon.

Welcome aboard my friend! I saved you a seat right here up front.

Also 1-0 in my 10 game prediction.

So I just did some work for a guy who is a competitive boomerang thrower (apparently that's a thing) and is on the US national team. The US actually does pretty well. I asked him who was tops, expecting Australia to be there, but apparently Australia is straight D League in boomerang throwing. That is surprising, because I guess I buy into stereotypes. The best is apparently Switzerland because they have some guy named, Manuel Schütz, who throws like 40% further than anyone else alive. He can throw like 200 meters and have it come back to him (so 400 meters) which is kind of insane. So I'm not going to watch any of this on the Ocho, but it was interesting to hear about.

It is on the Nueve actually so please get your facts straight next time. Us Boomerang afficiandos would appreciate it.

Thunder fans didn't realize that OKC GM Sam Presti had given up our overseas stash. Although his recent stats in Spain (2014-15) has declined; this kid is ready for the NBA.

Good Luck Jazz community. OKC's lost is your gain.

Hated to see us give up this gem...

Last edited: