What's new

Tibor Pleiss Coming to the Jazz Soon?

I'd guess the Jazz would want to sign him to a contract that gives them at least 3 seasons of control (this season and two more).

I could see the Celtics game as a L as its the 2nd night of a back to back. Then I could also see that Spurs beating the Jazz tonight. So best case 8-2 worst case 6-4.
I have us losing to the spurs, bucks, grizzlies, rockets and nuggets. I think we will beat the Celtics.

Dude the Nuggets are a hot mess right now. I think we get that one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I agree that the nuggets suck but I still think we suck too and it's a road game.

I think that will be a close one

Let's get him over here ASAP and see what he can do. If he can play 15-20 service-able back-up minutes a night, then great - Tomic's rights become a trade piece.

If he's a bust, let's put him in the junk pile and make whatever overtures we can to Tomic about playing in the NBA.

Again I hear this name "Tomic" but alas I believe him to be in the same family tree as Bigfoot, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and even Charles Barkley. People that you hope are or were real, but never seem to materialize.

Does this impact Pleiss?

Marc Stein ✔ @ESPNSteinLine
Bryce Cotton fans are bound to like this news ... hearing Utah Jazz lining up 10-day callup of Cotton from Austin Toros out of @nbadleague
Retweeted by Aaron Falk

How many players do the Jazz have on the roster?

Again I hear this name "Tomic" but alas I believe him to be in the same family tree as Bigfoot, Santa Clause, the Easter Bunny and even Charles Barkley. People that you hope are or were real, but never seem to materialize.

STFU, everybody knows Bigfoot is real.

I'm hearing that the Jazz don't want to bring in Pleiss this year..... :(

Enea Trapani @ETSportando · 1h 1 hour ago
Utah Jazz are not signing Tibor Pleiss, source told Sportando. Barcelona is working on a deal to send him to Bamberg

Sportando @sportando · 42m 42 minutes ago
Hearing the trade between Barcelona and Bamberg (Pleiss for Mbakwe) is very unlikely.
Barcelona wants Mbakwe but the player has NO outs

Australia has some good representation on the board. SP eagle, DForceAus, and a few others. They are just not idiots like a few of the Turkey guys have been (There are great Turkish posters too, ECTYA, Addictionary...)
Thanks for the recognition:)

Stinks he won't be coming over, but it does make sense cap wise and I think we also want to get Jerrett some run. Not that Jerrett is a 5 but that is the only way he will get out there barring an injury.

Over the last 29 teams the jazz are 14-15 and the next 10 games are:

Tonight v. Spurs - W
25th v. Lakers - W
27th @ Nuggets - W
28th v. Bucks - W
3rd @ Grizz - L
4th @ Celts - W
6th @ Sixers - W
8th @ Nets - W
10th v Knicks - W
12th v Rockets - L

So I call for a record of 8-2 over the next 10. With 3 more wins over "playoff" (Nets lmfao) teams .

For the first time in years, I've drunk your Koolaid.

Now's the time to jump on this bandwagon.