What's new

Toronto Raptors

14-22 after blowing out Charlotte. They not only winning lately but they smoking teams at home. They need to finish 20-26 for me to win, 19-27 for the tie, 18-28 or worse for loss.
Gyp are you nervous yet?

They got Rudy Gay!... they will be playing at least .500 ball easily now:)

3-2 with Gay in lineup. And JV is back with two double doubles in a row. 15-16 rest of the season seems very real with 4 games vs Wizards, 2 vs Charlotte and 2 vs Cavs
left. Hollinger predicts they will go 14-17 which would mean a tie in our bet Gyp. Looks like we will have a good one till the end:)

4 wins in a row after winning in New York and limiting Melo to 12 pts. 13-16 to go for the win. 4 games vs Wizards, 2 games vs Charlotte, 2 vs Detroit and 2 vs Cavs left - I like my odds.

Thats 2 game winners by Gay in the last 3 games. AKMVP is gonna have to change his name to GAYMVP
Dang, just saw this. George deserved some rep b4 being banned.

It would be fair if AK and Gyp tied. Gyp was right about his original assumption. Obviously, the trade for Gay improveed the team drastically.

It would be fair if AK and Gyp tied. Gyp was right about his original assumption. Obviously, the trade for Gay improved the team drastically.

huh? How about Andrea and JV missing more then a month due to injuries? Is it fair? Or 3 games NBA apologized to Raptors for refs screwing them during the last seconds?
And Calderon and E.Davis was a big price to pay for Gay so it is not like it change team drastically. It improved their wing scoring and clutch shooting down the stretch but left them without backup PF and PG.

I don't see the Raps going 11-11 the rest of the way FWIW. They have 12 road games (including GS, LAL, BOS, NY, MIL, CHI, ATL) and 10 home games (including MIA, NY, ATL, CHI, BKN, BOS) left. They'll be lucky to go 10-12 and get to 33-49.