Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

Archie Moses

Lmao alright Archie, I'll consider that you aren't alt right, but the only alternative explanation for why you continually post garbage from people within that ecosystem is that you're a moron.
I shared a tweet that had the video of the Portland shooting. It was literally the first thing that came up while searching. Sharing the tweet has zero to do with whether I support, follow, or care about who tweeted it I had and still have no idea who Ian Cheong is but I'm not surprised you do.

So, in other words, the video of the Portland shooting is garbage because it came from some dude who has a small following in Malaysia and is alt right? Mmmkay. Solid logic, there guy. You should definitely translate that video into what my political beliefs are.

Gawd damn it.

Zombie

I shared a tweet that had the video of the Portland shooting. It was literally the first thing that came up while searching. Sharing the tweet has zero to do with whether I support, follow, or care about who tweeted it I had and still have no idea who Ian Cheong is but I'm not surprised you do.

So, in other words, the video of the Portland shooting is garbage because it came from some dude who has a small following in Malaysia and is alt right? Mmmkay. Solid logic, there guy. You should definitely translate that video into what my political beliefs are.

Gawd damn it.
This is the third time you've replied to this post, and you still haven't understood what it says lmao

Zombie

They're not talking about Michael Reinoehl, guy....

My mistake, so having done a little digging it looks like he got charged when he was 18, are we sure this dude was a pedophile and not just a senior who had sex with a sophomore or something?

Either way, I don't see what relevance this has on what happened.

Archie Moses

My mistake, so having done a little digging it looks like he got charged when he was 18, are we sure this dude was a pedophile and not just a senior who had sex with a sophomore or something?

Either way, I don't see what relevance this has on what happened.
I have no idea and I don't really care to know the details. Calling him a pedophile had no relevance and is not a reason he got shot. That guy had a vast criminal history and that, to me, paints a picture that he was up to no good. He was trying to set stuff on fire.

The Tim Pool video with the eye witness pretty much covers what lead up to the shooting and their perspective. I don't think it says anything other than facts.

I do want to apologize for calling you dumb last night.

Archie Moses

This is the third time you've replied to this post, and you still haven't understood what it says lmao
I know exactly what it says. You think I'm a moron for sharing a tweet of the Portland shooting because you know who the guy is that posted it. I didn't. Sharing a tweet of a video doesn't equate to aligning my beliefs with the poster. Maybe to you?

One Brow

I guess people bringing up someone being a pedophile doesn't rub my "objective meter" wrong.
Of course not. You're more than happy for people to get gunned down if it later turns out they did something you didn't like once upon a time, and to have the human worth smeared (by what is seemingly a lie in this case, if Zombie didn't miss something.

If you object to being characterized in that fashion, be a little less cavalier about people smearing his character so they can justify his death, and you will stop earning it.

I'm not surprised this is "wrong" for you. Didn't you go out of your way to defend a rapist last week?
If saying that someone shouldn't be killed in an unrelated incident for a crime that doesn't merit the death penalty is a defense, then I will happily defend you any time.

One Brow

The minor would have been under 15 considering the length of the sentence.

One Brow

I know exactly what it says. You think I'm a moron for sharing a tweet of the Portland shooting because you know who the guy is that posted it. I didn't. Sharing a tweet of a video doesn't equate to aligning my beliefs with the poster. Maybe to you?
No, because you took the video at face value without asking who posted it or why.

The Thriller

Yikes. Right wing terrorism scares me far more than anything I’ve seen from the handful of votes college white kids LARPing in Portland.

Archie Moses

Of course not. You're more than happy for people to get gunned down if it later turns out they did something you didn't like once upon a time, and to have the human worth smeared (by what is seemingly a lie in this case, if Zombie didn't miss something.

If you object to being characterized in that fashion, be a little less cavalier about people smearing his character so they can justify his death, and you will stop earning it.

If saying that someone shouldn't be killed in an unrelated incident for a crime that doesn't merit the death penalty is a defense, then I will happily defend you any time.
That's not what I've said at all. Like, remotely. I like how you put words in my mouth so that it feeds your agenda.

Gawd damn it.

SIMP

Zombie

Because it had the video of the Portland shooting.

This is honestly disturbing how much you guys read into things. I think it's funny you guys even know who he is.
I find it useful to take even a cursory look at the people behind the media I consume and share. I don't know **** about the last guy whose video you posted, I just scrolled down and saw the Charlottesville hoax video was his most popular upload, that told me all I needed to know.

Maybe if you took just a minute or two to do the same you'd end up with a lot less egg on your face.

Zombie

The minor would have been under 15 considering the length of the sentence.
But probably not much younger otherwise he'd have been charged with sexual abuse of a child, I think. Not to be the ephebophelia is not pedophilia guy, but this could still be an example of a kid who made a terrible mistake rather than the predatory pedophile he's being portrayed as.

Just seems like a slimy attack to make on someone who was killed without knowing the whole story.

Zombie

Curious. I keep hearing about how this civil unrest is going to help get Trump elected, but that sure doesn't seem to be the case.