What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

They all quit. Good riddance. Get better cops Buffalo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/05/buffalo-officers-suspended-shoving-man/

And what does this language remind us of...

“Fifty-seven resigned in disgust because of the treatment of two of their members, who were simply executing orders,” Buffalo Police Benevolent Association president John Evans told WGRZ.”

I was just following orders....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Lmfao. Get over yourself, clown.

A teacher posting data and “facts” without doing any research, calling me a clown? Def lmfao.

Same old ****. You get called out, take it personal, then lash out. Wash, rinse, repeat.

A teacher posting data and “facts” without doing any research, calling me a clown? Def lmfao.

Same old ****. You get called out, take it personal, then lash out. Wash, rinse, repeat.

What did I post that was not fact?

You remind me of the first episode ever of The Newsroom. “You know why people don’t like liberals? Because they lose. If liberals are so ****ing smart, how come they lose Goddamn always?!!!” But rock on. I’m sure your approach will get people to listen and help you get much accomplished.

You remind me of the first episode ever of The Newsroom. “You know why people don’t like liberals? Because they lose. If liberals are so ****ing smart, how come they lose Goddamn always?!!!” But rock on. I’m sure your approach will get people to listen and help you get much accomplished.

Stay angry man. Whatever.

They all quit. Good riddance. Get better cops Buffalo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/06/05/buffalo-officers-suspended-shoving-man/

And what does this language remind us of...

“Fifty-seven resigned in disgust because of the treatment of two of their members, who were simply executing orders,” Buffalo Police Benevolent Association president John Evans told WGRZ.”

I was just following orders....

They resigned from the emergency force, not the police force.

This action shows they would rather protect themselves than serve the public (their actual job). They should all be fired. The FOP should be dismantled and our police should actually be held to a higher standard.

And we need a majority of the police to be women. Far too many cops are angry men that use their badge for the wrong reasons. I know some good cops, but I know far more that have no business wearing a badge with the authority it provides. Don't get me wrong, women can be the same way, just much less likely IMHO. We need more empathy from those we entrust to protect and serve.

Calmer n you

I doubt that anyone here would agree with that. But that’s not even the point. You’ve paraded around here for days, attacking virtually anyone (@Handlogten's Heros comes to mind iirc...or maybe it was @infection...or both?) who provides an opinion anywhere outside of the lane in which you’re so tightly driving. If you truly care and wield any sort of major influence in SLC (I have no idea), I think you’d be better suited to listen better and act, I don’t know, with more tact and professionalism. No one here has supported Chauvin tmk. No one here has criticized protestors tmk. Virtually all statements have been fair and polite. But you’ve consistently and arrogantly attacked those who don’t fall in line with your beliefs.

Black lives matter. Their treatment at the hands of cops is unquestionably disturbing. Action must be taken now. But based on your style, I question whether you’re the man to help get that done in SLC. But hell, I doubt my opinion really matters.

Okay, so I just read that one of the arrested officers is actually Black. His ethnicity and race are listed as Black on Minneapolis Police Department forms. His attorney also stated:
“Kueng is a Black Man, raised by a single mom who adopted him at the age of four”, his attorney Plunkett confirmed.

Serious question: Does this change our perception, presumed motive, or the narrative of what occurred?

No because this isn't about white, black, jew, ginger, mexican, asian, thai cop violence on blacks. It's about cops being disproportionately violent when dealing with blacks in general. The race of the cop is irrelevant.

You posted some racist ********. Yeah give it up man. I’m not gonna let anyone on this site spout this trash without hearing about it. Are you trying to silence me? I will continue to call you and everyone else out when I see racist **** posted and you won’t stop me.

You didn’t do it consciously, and apologized. Thank you. Now own it. Check yourself before you call me out man.

I was just listening to the book White Fragility and in the first chapter the author discusses how white liberals trying to show everyone how progressive they are is one of the biggest threats to black america. It's pretty interesting. You should give it a read or listen.

Cops have tough jobs. Nobody likes you, you get yelled at and you always have to restrain yourself when people tell you to **** off. It’s a challenging profession and we shouldn’t downplay that.

But cops can have bad apples that abuse their powers and forget their purpose. Your orders go out the door when an elderly man is bleeding from the back of his head and you walk by thinking ‘Maybe someone will help him.’

Those assholes in Buffalo all resigned because one man was given justice. My goodness. If that’s not evidence that the entire bundle is rotten and police work in this country needs to fundamentally change, I don’t know what is.

So you're saying that you could watch someone training you kill a person in cold blood and you'd be prevented from doing anything at all by the thought of losing this job?
No, that's not what I'm saying.

I don't think those rookie cops knew Floyd was going to die. They were concerned, mentioned it to their trainer and he brushed it off. They were probably trusting the guy that he knew what he was doing or were scared to speak out. I'm sure if they knew he was going to kill Floyd they would have spoken out, at least I hope so.

Maybe I think too much of them? I don't know. Just for me, I think it's a lil more complicated than how you're asking it.

No, that's not what I'm saying.

I don't think those rookie cops knew Floyd was going to die. They were concerned, mentioned it to their trainer and he brushed it off. They were probably trusting the guy that he knew what he was doing or were scared to speak out. I'm sure if they knew he was going to kill Floyd they would have spoken out, at least I hope so.

Maybe I think too much of them? I don't know. Just for me, I think it's a lil more complicated than how you're asking it.

I can agree with this. It's not like he had Floyd standing against a wall about to execute him with a gun. It's not unreasonable for them to trust that their trainer was doing what he was supposed to be doing if they'd only been on the job a week. It's not like the police training academy is long and detailed, which is a major part of the problem.

I doubt that anyone here would agree with that. But that’s not even the point. You’ve paraded around here for days, attacking virtually anyone (@Handlogten's Heros comes to mind iirc...or maybe it was @infection...or both?) who provides an opinion anywhere outside of the lane in which you’re so tightly driving. If you truly care and wield any sort of major influence in SLC (I have no idea), I think you’d be better suited to listen better and act, I don’t know, with more tact and professionalism. No one here has supported Chauvin tmk. No one here has criticized protestors tmk. Virtually all statements have been fair and polite. But you’ve consistently and arrogantly attacked those who don’t fall in line with your beliefs.

Black lives matter. Their treatment at the hands of cops is unquestionably disturbing. Action must be taken now. But based on your style, I question whether you’re the man to help get that done in SLC. But hell, I doubt my opinion really matters.

Haha, I don’t care who agrees with me. I’m not that insecure.

Dude, I’m not here to put on kid gloves and speak to you in a way YOU feel comfortable engaging. I’m not your mom. I not hear to hold your hand hoping you’ll educate yourself. That’s up to you.

Again, I will speak my mind and I don’t care how you take it. That’s your issue, not mine. Deal with your own **** before you come after me. Before that, keep talking your round about garbage.

I’ll keep doing me. Calling out racist comments when I see them. You do what ever the **** it is you think you’re doing.

I was just listening to the book White Fragility and in the first chapter the author discusses how white liberals trying to show everyone how progressive they are is one of the biggest threats to black america. It's pretty interesting. You should give it a read or listen.

Haha no thanks. I’m focused on being anti-racist, not insecure. Thanks!

Lol and btw, who is in the streets right now standing up to white supremacy and for black Americans? Conservative trump supporters?

Last edited:
I can agree with this. It's not like he had Floyd standing against a wall about to execute him with a gun. It's not unreasonable for them to trust that their trainer was doing what he was supposed to be doing if they'd only been on the job a week. It's not like the police training academy is long and detailed, which is a major part of the problem.

These guys are screwed no matter what. Can you imagine the outcry from people if they're let off or have a light sentence?

First and foremost I feel bad for Floyd being publically executed.

I also feel bad for these cops knowing their situation. I read some things about Lane on Reddit and he seems like a good dude. He switched from being a server to a cop later in life than most.

The other guy grew up in a black neighborhood and joined the police because he wanted to help the black community.

To me, the fact that the guy who was training them had so many red flags is way more negligent than rookie cops being shown the ropes not preventing it. I'd hate for those two guys to lose their life because of the murdering cop.

Do they share blame? I think you can blame them for being green on the job and not having the experience to stop their trainer. I blame who ever let the murderer guy train more though. Dude had a solid history of being a bad cop.