What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

I think it's readily obvious she's losing it under the pressure of probably having to work 20 hour shifts in a war zone during a pandemic after being told she's not getting paid for part or all of her overtime.

Doesn't take a trained psychologist to figure out it has nothing to do with McDonalds.

They did her a favor - she shouldn't be eating that **** anyway.

if law enforcement is too overwhelmed then maybe they should reallocate their tasks and resources? Isn’t this the police reform that liberals have been proposing?

just like health care, gun reform, and now law enforcement, Americans are too quick to shut down change that would ultimately improve their lives.

When I read thrillers comment I took it like he was speaking of her specifically not all cops in general.

I don't think that someone who cry's about a McDonald's or has the proper emotional mentality to be a police officer. I think that was his point. And I think you probably agree but don't like thriller.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

IDK, tough to say based on one 2 minute video with no backstory. She certainly seems irrational in the moment though. But like I said, what if she's got 20 years of stellar service and is just having a rough day? I think it's a funny video but has no basis on anything in reality.

And if she shoots someone for no reason because she can't handle the pressure she should go to prison.

Warzone? From what I can tell she lives in a small town in Georgia. Where are you getting all this other info from?

True.

One could also make an argument that none of the recent protests have turned into any semblances of “war-zones” without police provocation. A few weeks ago I remember seeing peaceful protests in New York City and Layfette square turned violent because the police escalated things. The peaceful protesters that trump gassed and the Australian reporters beaten up weren’t doing anything to warrant such treatment.

My vast experience as a ladies, man, lol.

Women very rarely complain about what's really bothering them.

Maybe she shouldn’t be in a position of such power and influence? Her decisions literally mean the life and death of others. Few in our society have that power. Without cameras, the killer of George Floyd would still be free.

I just see @thriller as the white woman that burned down the Wendy's in ATL. It just seems so fake.

they're also too quick to judge other people.

I don’t understand your logic here.

1. First, you seem to claim that police work is over stressing police officers. When it’s suggested that police reform be enacted to relieve them of their duties and stress you then focus on:
2. The individual woman cop and how through your own experience women aren’t direct. When it’s suggested that she should find a profession that where her decisions won’t have life or death implications, you suggest
3. We’re too judgmental.

A. So in your view, are police over worked and over stressed?
or
B. In your view is this police officer just got cut out for police work?
or
C. Neither is true and we should just dismiss any concerns over law enforcement or this individual and just say she’s having a bad day and move on?

I’m just trying to understand your thinking here.

So the McDonald's officer may be like a mall cop or something... so we may want to calm down a bit.

I just see @thriller as the white woman that burned down the Wendy's in ATL. It just seems so fake.

Am I a fake? Or a moron? I’ve been accused of a lot of things. Especially regarding politics. From being too conservative by the more progressive posters To being too liberal by the more conservative posters. People may like or dislike my views. but my views being fake isn’t a very commonly expressed view. I’m curious, what makes me fake? Am I a fake or a moron? If my views are of such poor quality, why Don’t you put me on ignore?

Am I a fake? Or a moron? I’ve been accused of a lot of things. Especially regarding politics. From being too conservative by the more progressive posters To being too liberal by the more conservative posters. People may like or dislike my views. but my views being fake isn’t a very commonly expressed view. I’m curious, what makes me fake? Am I a fake or a moron? If my views are of such poor quality, why Don’t you put me on ignore?

It is possible, and common, to be both. I'm interested in dissenting opinions. Yours just aren't logical or reasonable.

If true, If she’s really a part of a private security firm, then the question should be asked, why did she do that? If there wasn’t some intended benefit to pretending to be a police officer, why would she do it? Clearly she’s drawing on recent protests and shake shack incidents in her video to dramatize her account. Why would she do that if there wasn’t a seen benefit to doing so?

Last edited:
It is possible, and common, to be both. I'm interested in dissenting opinions. Yours just aren't logical or reasonable.

Yet when @Zombie and alter @fishonjazz repeated my arguments, you agreed with them. So clearly your issue isn’t with my opinions but with me personally.

Thanks for clearing things up. You should probably put me on ignore then. It’ll save you a lot more time when insulting my posts and others sanity in having to sift through your insults.

If true, then the question should be asked, why did she do that? If there wasn’t some intended benefit to pretending to be a police officer, why would she do it? Clearly she’s drawing on recent protests and shake shack incidents in her video to dramatize her account. Why would she do that if there wasn’t a seen benefit to doing so?

WWWhhhhhhaaaattttt?

Yet when @Zombie and alter @fishonjazz repeated my arguments, you agreed with them. So clearly your issue isn’t with my opinions but with me personally.

Thanks for clearing things up. You should probably put me on ignore then. It’ll save you a lot more time when insulting my posts and others sanity in having to sift through your insults.

No, I disagreed with both of them and was able to call you a moron. Win win.

And plot twist. I was right on both counts.

She is not a cop for that city. That city's police department has contacted the department she does work for. It doesn't exactly say "police department she works for" but I think it's safe to assume that's what they meant.

Also, the radio she has on sounds as if it is a police radio based on the chatter you can hear. At the end she says "I've been in this for 15 years... so just have a heart and if you see an officer tell them 'thank you' because I don't hear thank you enough anymore." So she certainly seems to be saying she is a police officer.

Last edited:
She is not a cop for that city. That city's police department has contacted the department she does work for. It doesn't exactly say "police department she works for" but I think it's safe to assume that's what they meant.

Also, the radio she has on sounds as if it is a police radio based on the chatter you can hear. At the end she says "I've been in this for 15 years... so just have a heart and if you see an officer tell them 'thank you' because I don't hear thank you enough anymore." So she certainly seems to be saying she is a police officer.

correct. She’s very clearly trying to give the impression of being a police officer. She also clearly is referring to underlining issues such as shake shack. She’s clearly trying to make it sound like her order was intentionally messed up because she was a member of law enforcement and is fearful of McDonald’s doing something bad to her meal now. And she draws upon recent stresses (the protests) to strengthen her case. It’s clear to nearly everyone what she was doing.

Which is wrong for a police officer to do. If she’s an officer, she shouldn’t be trusted to be in such a position.

Wrong and shameless if she’s an officer in a private security firm

If true, If she’s really a part of a private security firm, then the question should be asked, why did she do that? If there wasn’t some intended benefit to pretending to be a police officer, why would she do it? Clearly she’s drawing on recent protests and shake shack incidents in her video to dramatize her account. Why would she do that if there wasn’t a seen benefit to doing so?
I don’t know that you’d need to look that deep into it... people do dumb **** all the time with no real reason... I do sometimes...