What's new

Tough Day To Be In Law Enforcement

I feel bad for her that she obviously has some significant anxiety issues.
Yeah that's fair, but I really don't understand why she'd record it and put it online. And she shouldn't be in this line of work.

Last edited:
Egg McMuffins are serious ****ing business.

Who hasn't had a bad drive-thru experience? I'm pleased when it actually goes right. Checking your bag is standard protocol.

My best drive-thru experience was actually during COVID. Wasn't really drive-thru, it was curbless pickup at Cafe Rio. I ordered a salad and they brought out two bags for me. I took them, said this seems like way too much food. They said 'I know, it's extras that were a mistake and we thought you might like them.' Gave me three extra burritos and two quesadillas.

Had lunch for an entire week. Good times.

Last edited:
Egg McMuffins are serious ****ing business.

Who hasn't had a bad drive-thru experience? I'm pleased when it actually goes right. Checking your bag is standard protocol.

My best drive-thru experience was actually during COVID. Wasn't really drive-thru, it was curbless pickup at Cafe Rio. I ordered a salad and they brought out two bags for me. I took them, said this seems like way too much food. They said 'I know, it's extras that were a mistake and we thought you might like them.' Gave me three extra burritos and two quesadillas.

Had lunch for an entire week. Good times.
Having to pull to the side to wait for McDonald's happens roughly half the time I order through the drive thru, it's particularly common when I order breakfast. I never once thought I was being particularly inconvenienced, that's just how food service goes lol.

Having to pull to the side to wait for McDonald's happens roughly half the time I order through the drive thru, it's particularly common when I order breakfast. I never once thought I was being particularly inconvenienced, that's just how food service goes lol.

No kidding. Last year, I pulled forward at McD's. Wasn't a massive order, just a 20 piece. Dude walks out, starts to hand me the bag but fumbles it, lands on the curb, spills everywhere. Teen says '****, sorry man, hold up.', walks away. Five minutes go by, dude never comes back. Finally trudge inside, slide up to the counter to a different teen and ask 'Where's my stuff'? Teen looks around, points to a bag sitting on the counter and says 'Is that it'? I look in the bag, totally somebody else's order and says 'Nope, not mine'.

She goes 'Oh... do you want that bag instead?' Of course not, gimme my nuggets. She looks around for the other guy who ran the food out and he comes up and says 'Oh right... did you still want your nuggets?'. Nah dude, just came inside to thank you guys for charging my card and wasting my time, kudos to you.

Long story short, expect the worst so you can be pleasantly surprised when things actually go right.

Someone who can’t handle a minor frustration with fast food is now supposed to act as judge, jury, and executioner for a wide range of issues... And unless cameras are rolling, never be held accountable.

Yikes

I have literally no idea what this has to do with anything .... other than you being a moron.

I have literally no idea what this has to do with anything .... other than you being a moron.
I think you're missing the video of the on duty police officer having a full on breakdown over having to wait a few extra minutes for her McDonald's breakfast.

Sure, shes a moron too.
Lol thrillers point was exactly right. Police are given the authority to use deadly force when they feel their lives are threatened, and you've got cops like this lady fearing for their lives on account of a drive thru order taking too long.

It's absurd, especially on the heels of the shake shack thing. What's the deal with police officers and fast food joints lately?

Lol thrillers point was exactly right. Police are given the authority to use deadly force when they feel their lives are threatened, and you've got cops like this lady fearing for their lives on account of a drive thru order taking too long.

It's absurd, especially on the heels of the shake shack thing. What's the deal with police officers and fast food joints lately?

I mean, yeah this lady is a loon, but she's 1 out of a million so trying to use her as a point for anything is fear mongering. Unless she has a record of irrational decisions with no repercussions or something like that.

What is there to empathize with here?

I think it's readily obvious she's losing it under the pressure of probably having to work 20 hour shifts in a war zone during a pandemic after being told she's not getting paid for part or all of her overtime.

Doesn't take a trained psychologist to figure out it has nothing to do with McDonalds.

They did her a favor - she shouldn't be eating that **** anyway.

I think it's readily obvious she's losing it under the pressure of probably having to work 20 hour shifts in a war zone during a pandemic after being told she's not getting paid for part or all of her overtime.

Doesn't take a trained psychologist to figure out it has nothing to do with McDonalds.

Maybe it's just me but I can see the parallels of cops having some bad experiences with blacks, mexicans, poly's, etc .... then treating the rest of them like the idiots they had to deal with previously. Taking a miniscule sample size example and using it as reasoning or logic for your feelings towards a group is beyond stupid and is so ****ing hypocritical. But Thriller, like I said, is a moron trying to be pissed at something that there is about a 99% chance has not affected him in the least.

I have no idea why @Beer is accusing me of being a moron for commenting on @Zombie’s post. Her showing the inability to cope with something minor should be a red flag for anyone who’s concerned with law enforcement. If she can’t cope with a fast food order, a complete nonissue, how is she going handle real actual issues in her job when her decision will determine the life and death of others? This emphasizes all the more need for taking tasks off their (the police’s plate) and instituting greater accountability.

Stop mindlessly insulting me because you’re mad at me over something. It appears that you have an axe to grind. I don’t know what it’s about. But You’re being ridiculous.

I wouldn't call her a Karen - she strikes me as someone who has other emotional problems right now.

A true Karen would have tossed the hot coffee in the worker's face screaming obscenities, started yelling at the people in back of her in drive-thru to **** off when they honk and then telling the worker to go back to her country.

Warzone? From what I can tell she lives in a small town in Georgia. Where are you getting all this other info from?

I mean, yeah this lady is a loon, but she's 1 out of a million so trying to use her as a point for anything is fear mongering. Unless she has a record of irrational decisions with no repercussions or something like that.
When I read thrillers comment I took it like he was speaking of her specifically not all cops in general.

I don't think that someone who cry's about a McDonald's order has the proper emotional mentality to be a police officer. I think that was his point. And I think you probably agree but don't like thriller.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app